Misty C #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post too,Hiya!:) I don't know how to snip down to parts I'd like to address yet,so please forgive me if I do it wrong....

Firstly,I don't think Misty's impoverished,trailer park life is anything to feel sorry for her for,I had the same beginnings (Except no drugs or criminal stuff). My kids both grew up just fine and I still love the coziness of my lil trailer park.:)

But we make our own joy,no matter where we live or what our families do and when we accept the responsability of children,even young as Misty is (and I was),the partying must stop and those kids become everything.

The bed issue bothers me too. That's a double-wide mobile home,it should have 3 bedrooms yet I haven't seen any mention of the kids having their own rooms?

Also,didn't the parents bed have a frame? I can understand a toddlers bed being on the floor,I did that with my kids to avoid tumbles in the middle of the night.

Excellent first post. The home did have 3 bedrooms. We got a peek inside the home after LE released it to the family. We saw Haleigh did have her own room and the toddler bed-frame was standing against the wall in her room while the toddler mattress was set up on the floor of the master bedroom. Also in the master bedroom was the full sized mattress, on the floor about 3 and a half or four feet away from the toddler bed. We were told that this is the way that the beds were set up on the night that Haleigh went missing by family but if you have followed this case from the beginning you already know that there are many different beliefs about what and where everything took place that night.

I am of the opinion the kids did have their own rooms because RC previously rented a different home from The Bards and Mrs. Bard said back in the beginning that RC asked for a bigger home so the kids could have their own rooms. Whether or not they did...or if they had their own rooms but slept all together in the same room for comfort to be together while RC was at work on the night shift....we just don't know. Welcome to WS and I hope you stay and contribute often!!

Thanks for the nice welcome! I luv it here.

Ok even if there were no lawyers yet, what about her mom her sisters her friends, Ron for that matter..."psst Misty, quit saying you looked under the beds for her, there is no way you could have done that!"

A bunch of stunned ones around her, I can see why this kid is such a mess. Maybe she is failing the polys cause there is something she knows, there is A LOT that she knows, but it's all about rons drugs, and how that interfered with how normal people would proceed in a situation like this, not where Haleigh is at.
It is similar to a situation where someone has a huge crop of pot plants, and they all get ripped off one night. What are you gonna do? Call the cops and tell them your illegal pot plants just got ripped off? No, so you seek vengence or justice on your own, perhaps with headless rats etc. and keep your gf quiet about it all!

What if what misty said to Ron when he got home was actually more like "she's gone and so is your stash! omg what do we do??"
Ron- Call Tommy and see if he knows anything about the missing stash, then call 911 I'll keep looking for her and clean up in case they bring dogs to search.

that could be why Ron at the beginning seemed so sure it was a 'psycho or sicko' and he would 'take out the trash' when the time came.

And there's Misty, getting peppered with questions, just trying to keep her story straight to ensure she skips over the drug part to save Rons butt.

IMHO

This great stuff and I believe closer to the truth. Misty is a total dope fiend, so is RC according to his arrest history. EVERYONE in this story is involved in drugs heavily. They are banding together to keep as much to themselves as they can, because they ALL have something to hide. No one wants LE to open this worm can. A whole intertwined group of people who either 1.) are related by blood, or 2.) get high together and sell each other drugs. These people do NOT like the police, they lie to them all the time, it is their lifestyle to hide and do drugs , they are used to secrecy and trying to live under the radar. (not that they are very good at that, but thats their goal) . I personally think Psycho Joe was closer to the truth, but he is not the only Psycho I would look at if I were LE and I am sure they are.JMO

Now personally I have had about as much of this group as I can take. It is worse than watching Harry Potter trying to find all those Ghostly Hallows.

This is my first post too,Hiya!:)

Firstly,I don't think Misty's impoverished,trailer park life is anything to feel sorry for her for,I had the same beginnings (Except no drugs or criminal stuff). My kids both grew up just fine and I still love the coziness of my lil trailer park.:)

Hi SpicedTea! We are newbies together here.

I just wanted to say I'm sorry if I sounded uppity about trailer park living, there are plenty of people who live in parks who do just fine in life.

But Misty is now in a trailer park with some guy (who is now her husband) who has a ton of past drug charges, and kids floating all over, including two small toddlers at home with him, and this is where Misty finds herself after her crappy life (at her own admission) of living in cars, being molested and having drug addict parents while growing up.

She is only 17- she herself is still growing up! When I was a babysitter at 17 I did irresponsible things (I hate to admit now) but I did. Drinking, snooping, having boys over etc etc. I can't imagine actually having two small kids 24/7 to take care of that aren't even mine at 17!

It is just a sad existence for her, and now it is a disaster. The family are all thugs by the looks of it, especially if even the MOM (LC) ripped off their neighbour for a cheque and cashed it. That is just such a low life thing to do. Then they skip town. Nice.

Remember- there is no honour amoung thieves. Hopefully we'll see that played out soon and they will get to the bottom of this once and for all.

Welcome spicedtea and luvthesleuth.
Get comfortable and join in with the posting. We need all the clever minds we can gather.
azwrite

After reading here today, I noticed one of the common thoughts that runs through the posts is that drug use is the center of all past times with Ron, Misty and their collective pals and some family members.
I, for one, can honestly see where Haleigh's disappearance and fate was somehow related to the presence and importance of drugs with this gang.
I don't know how it happened or where it happend but from the history we've heard about drugs, whether they be prescription or street drugs, have raised its ugly head into the daily lives of all who seem to be involved.
Outside of once being dependent on pain meds after a spinal fusion, having them supplied so easily while I was on a long hospital stay, I can not even begin to understand the addiction for this cast of players.
Over and over in my mind I constantly keep saying "What a shame;" That a little girl's life could have ended so easily and instantly because of the drugs people craved and were so careless with.
Maybe she didn't overdose, maybe she was taken. but regardless drugs seems to pop up in just about everything I read here.
Sadly shaking my head right how.

The area where Ron and the rest of the people live is not a "trailer park". It's really a pretty area that they lived in. The MHs sit on quarter acre lots or more and are owned by individual people. No different that if the area had houses, but instead of a house there's mobile homes.

Thanks for the welcome guys,I'm really nervous and don't want to say the wrong things.

I've been trying to remain objective with the people in the case but it's hard but I remember the Jessica Lundsford case and I was sure it was a family member and I was sooo wrong so I want to be careful and not accept my impulsive judgements again without more research.

Thanks for the welcome guys,I'm really nervous and don't want to say the wrong things.

I've been trying to remain objective with the people in the case but it's hard but I remember the Jessica Lundsford case and I was sure it was a family member and I was sooo wrong so I want to be careful and not accept my impulsive judgements again without more research.

I'm new here, too, after reading posts on Websleuths for years. I've been blown away by some of the most bizarre, unanticipated endings to disappearances. As if the Elizabeth Smart abduction (in which I was sure it was the guy who was falsely accused--who later died) wasn't enough to shoot all my theories to smithereens, there's also the Jessica Lunsford and Jaycee Dugard (sp?) cases. I am SO curious about why LE says Misty is not being forthcoming and why her statements are a "farce." But their evidence will have to be kept under wraps until this is all over.

why LE says Misty is not being forthcoming and why her statements are a "farce." But their evidence will have to be kept under wraps until this is all over.

For them to say something like that I feel LE must have physical evidence that contradicts Misty's story that night..

-Kids watched Air Bud (maybe air bud was not in the dvd player, maybe no movie was in it, maybe the dvd isn't even hooked up to the tv...)

- she covered haleigh up with a sheet while she washed her blanket (maybe there was no sheet on the toddler bed at the scene...)

-she went to bed at 10 or a little after (maybe phone records show calls or texts after that time or in the early morning hours)

-Washed blankets (maybe there was no laundry detergent? or no sign of the appliances being recently used, no water in teh drain pipe, who knows what kind of CSI stuff they could do to figure that out)

- didn't wake up till 3 (maybe they have cell phone pings, or calls before then)

- She noticed the outside door propped with a brick (maybe they have evidence that shows it would be impossible to see from her vantage point if the interior door was not also propped open)

That is pretty much her story for that night, there are only a few key things that happened according to Misty, to say her story is a 'farce' when there is not much to it, they must know key elements to be false via hard evidence at the scene.

To be clear, LE has not released facts to directly dispute her story, this is all complete speculation.

I have washed clothes without laundry soap just to get them somewhat clean and washed in a double cycle. I have also stuffed my washer and dryer with dirty clothes when unexpected company was coming and lived in a small house with the washer and dryer in the kitchen Maybe she did that before police came just to pick up a bit. Then
decided to use that as what she did for the evening for a timline but it back fired on her.
I would think she would at least correct some of her story especially looking under beds
That just sounds plain stupid. Ron said she didn't do laundry because there was no soap
probably because he knows she just threw it in the machines and is trying to defend her without explaining. They both need to give more detailed answers. I can see by keeping answers short and causes confusion.
The way Misty looked to Ron for answers on The today show proves she was letting him handle the situation because he told her what to say.
I can remember being 17 and no way was I ready for the responsibility she has had. Especially with small kids. So I think she was trying to get in her partying and drugging in and just didn't think about those kids like a parent would. Ron should not have put that all on her. Now he is paying for his lack of common sense. It is such a shame for those babies.
Praying they find haLeigh.

Maybe it's as simple as phone records. If there are records that Ronald called the house over and over, and then called Misty's brother, then Misty's story may not match up to the phone records.

The way Misty looked to Ron for answers on The today show proves she was letting him handle the situation because he told her what to say.

No, it proves that she was looking to him to answer questions. It may be that she couldn't answer questions without incriminating herself. It may be that she was afraid to say something that he wouldn't like. It may be that she is used to deferring to adults, that the Today Show is one place her pretense at adulthood breaks down. It may be that in some cases she didn't know the answer or was confused by the question. It may just be that she's 17 and not good at being on TV. Haleigh's mother is older than 17; she is literally tongue-tied on television, with nearly nothing to say in response to the simplest questions. That doesn't prove anything other than she is either not articulate, nervous on television, or just doesn't know the answer. Two people in an interview will often look at each other, confirm factual information with each other, correct each other, etc. That's why detectives and other police officers talk to one person at a time.

People who make a living asking people questions (interviewers, teachers, caseworkers, etc.) know that there are all kinds of reasons a person will look at someone else instead of answering a question.

Rumor?

Found this interesting from topix.....if these links should not be here, please remove this post.

Has it come out that Ron is the father of Amber Brooks baby? I find it strange that Misty would make this comment: "i will have ur baby to". I mean, how would she get Amber's baby unless there was some legal connection, even though at that time Ron and Misty were not married.

------------------------------------------------

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iendID=375142511&albumID=77694&imageID=297932

Misty threatened Amber Brooks and took Ronald away from her.

"From Comment
~ haleigh's ~ step ~ mo…

Misty Cummings
November 14, 2008 4:52 PM
***** i got ur man and i will have ur baby to"

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm...

In retaliation

Lisa Brooks, Ambers Mom beat up Misty, Misty filed charges against her.

In retailation

Chelsea Croslins beat up Lisa Brooks, Lisa Brooks filed charges against her.

No one showed up for Court. But I would not be surprised if the Brooks women were involved in the case of missing Haleigh.

-------------------

I've tried to find if this post, regarding Amber's myspace, was here but could not find it, so sorry if it has already been posted.

AC, yes we have seen that, but heads up....stuff like that has to go down stairs on the Haleigh rumor thread.................

AC, yes we have seen that, but heads up....stuff like that has to go down stairs on the Haleigh rumor thread.................

Thanks, but I checked that too, did a search and it seems there is a Rumor thread but it is closed.

Thanks, but I checked that too, did a search and it seems there is a Rumor thread but it is closed.

No it's open and peeps are posting away. There are several of them down there, they get to about 50 or so pages and a new one gets opened......

Should I take this out? I was just wondering if this was true. Since this entry was in November 2008, I thought this might have been found true or false.

No it's open and peeps are posting away. There are several of them down there, they get to about 50 or so pages and a new one gets opened......
Thanks, let me look again.....guess my search didn't pan out.

Ummm..........not sure about taking it out, it might be all right? To be honest, I get confused about what can and can't be up here. I know we used to could not put things like that up here....pm a mod? Lotta help ain't I??????????/ lol. Here's the link to the last page of the current rumor thread.......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89539&page=6

IIRC......some thought she made it, and some don't........overall, I think more thought she did.

Ummm..........not sure about taking it out, it might be all right? To be honest, I get confused about what can and can't be up here. I know we used to could not put things like that up here....pm a mod? Lotta help ain't I??????????/ lol. Here's the link to the last page of the current rumor thread.......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89539&page=6

IIRC......some thought she made it, and some don't........overall, I think more thought she did.

Thank you so much....I'll pm a mod and give the link. I don't know what can be posted and what can't either. I guess I'll find out. :crosseyed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV