Misty C # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they file, we will see that but we will never see the money in it or where it came from.

When they file, we will see that but we will never see the money in it or where it came from.

Like the HaLeighBug Foundation? Haven't seen any of the money in that one. Nor where it came from. (At least since it became legal).

What makes you think that IF Ron opens a Foundation his foundation would even bring in any money? Seems that so many people are so negative towards him - why would they be sending in checks? :waitasec:

My guess would be that it came from people who want to see RC find his missing daughter.

My guess would be that it came from people who want to see RC find his missing daughter.

IMHO.. Ron C knows his daughter is not missing, so IMHO he is running a scam IF he wants anyone to donate money for him to hire a PI to HELP him find his daughter....JMO

Asking for the public to donate money? pfffftt... Let him sell some of his vehicles if he needs money to hire a PI......JMO

Let's face it...rc and tn have both collected money for their video and pics of Haleigh for various tv shows. They don't neccessarily have to get donations for the fund, they can place the money they already have made in it and shelter it.

You have to admit rc does appear shady. After finding out he allowed the media to film him and misty, he went to ny and said he doesn't like the fact that people are getting into his personal life, he added it is none of their business.

Continually denying that rc talks out of both sides of his mouth does not go very far in searching for the truth. These are the exact things that make him appear guilty. He does this sort of thing consistently. Is he intentionally trying to deceive or is their a brain malfunction?

Like the HaLeighBug Foundation? Haven't seen any of the money in that one. Nor where it came from. (At least since it became legal).

What makes you think that IF Ron opens a Foundation his foundation would even bring in any money? Seems that so many people are so negative towards him - why would they be sending in checks? :waitasec:

At least they gave to TES and I would be willing to be there is more they have given.

What has rc given with all the money he has collected?

I say intentionally trying to deceive with a little brain disfunction thrown in. JMO

Has to be a few brain cells missing...no one under similar circumstance would behave like this.

People who don't know him would do it, happens all the time. viewers of Maury P. would feel sorry after all the crying done on that show and holding the baby doll.

I wouldn't send him a dime, but you can bet others would. But the foundation just doesn't get money from the public. It receives money from the Government too, in many cases.

We will see what happens...if Haleigh remains "believed to be alive", there is a better chance to get this set up.

At least they gave to TES and I would be willing to be there is more they have given.

What has rc given with all the money he has collected?

How much did she give to TES, btw? I have heard an amount, but I cannot find the link to back it up.

ALL of Ron's money he collected was in the early days, and it was ALL accounted for by Jamie Watts. EVERY single penny. All $5,000 or so.

Bolding and underlining by ME.
As the mystery surrounding the disappearance of the still-missing 5-year-old moves further into its second month, donations of outsiders have helped sustain those closest to the case. A Bank of America relief fund has collected about $5,000, according to the account's trustee, a local funeral home operator.

In nearby Crescent City, a bank account fueled by donations has paid a vehicle insurance bill, a water payment and a power bill for Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.

[snip]

For weeks, Putnam County businessman Jamie Watts has overseen a similar account set up for Haleigh's father and Ronald Cummings Jr., her 4-year-old brother.

Watts said less than $5,000 has been given to the Haleigh Cummings Relief Fund at Bank of America. The bank will not provide information on the account, citing privacy reasons.

[snip]

Supporting the family

Less than $1,000 has been spent on the insurance and other bills, Watts said. Set up by the bank under rules outlined by Florida law, money from the account cannot be used in support of Haleigh's mother because she was not living in the house at the time of the disappearance.

Watts said any withdrawals from the account must be approved by him and be used for a specific bill and certain expenses. In the past week and a half, donations have trickled off, he said.
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-03-20/story/community_contributes_to_haleighs_family_funds

RON's account has followed the LAW & ALL donations were accounted for by Jamie Watts. I spoke with him once and he was more than happy to account for all monies spent. He has receipts for every dime spent.

Curious why you are worried about Ron in Misty's thread? Does EVERY thread have to turn into a "Ron" thread? :rolleyes:

Mods, feel free to move this post or repost elsewhere or delete it. Ather, that article was written:
Story updated at 5:44 AM on Monday, Mar. 23, 2009

well at least I know that you are well acquainted with the Cummings side if you could talk to their financial keeper. Is that why rc took the jar of donations from Crystal, because he was told the "LAW" say she doesn't deserve any because the kids had primary custody? Pretty cheap shot by rc. He certainly wouldn't want to go outside of the guidelines of the law and help Crystal, would he?

Well, he had 5,000 at the beginning....maybe that bought his truck. He got 12,000 too. and much much more for the appearances on TV. How much has he given to any search? And who is paying for the reward? Does his financial advisor keep track of him and his spendings?....I imagine there are two sets of books....one for the public and one for ron. He doesn't have to share anything with us but to tell you the truth, he strikes me as a very selfish man. He should ask the court to stop the payments for those kids by crystal....but he won't. I don't expect it or anything from him and I don't expect him to help the mother of his children either.

The entire family is digusting. No wonder the media avoids them. Attorneys don't like them either. RC's might see an advantage to get his name out there but it appears the Cummings clan is not most people's cup of tea.

If you are curious about me....don't be. It is easy to explain. I consider rc a suspect and I do not consider misty far from it either. They were married and will often cross over in discussions.

Today is the 5th of December...On the 9th of this month, Haleigh will have been gone for 10 months, and Misty will turn 18...IT'S TIME...JMO

I keep wondering why Misty hasn't been arrested. certainly she knows what happened. It is very odd (and I believe impossible) for an experienced drug user and street person to be so passed out that they do not remember what happened that night. Nor do I believe she awoke from a sound sleep to find that child gone. I believe that she took her and delivered her into the hands of someone, very possibly out of jealousy and spite (because we certainly haven't seen her display any monetary gain). I believe that Misty was so hungry and greedy for Ron's sole attention that she got rid of Haleigh.

I keep wondering why Misty hasn't been arrested. certainly she knows what happened. It is very odd (and I believe impossible) for an experienced drug user and street person to be so passed out that they do not remember what happened that night. Nor do I believe she awoke from a sound sleep to find that child gone. I believe that she took her and delivered her into the hands of someone, very possibly out of jealousy and spite (because we certainly haven't seen her display any monetary gain). I believe that Misty was so hungry and greedy for Ron's sole attention that she got rid of Haleigh.
bbm. Actually it is very common. Ever seen a heroin addict take a hit? Alot of them pass out. Same with alcoholics, they drink until they pass out. For alot of experienced drug users this is what happens, they use until they are oblivious/passed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jab99