Misty C.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People assume that Misty has been on her own and had a bad life, but is it possible that she was a truant from school and a runaway? Her parents seem to want to help her now and she's staying with her mother, so maybe she's not been exactly out on her own but just not wanting authority. Of course, being abused by a man and accusing another teen cousin could affect her behavior.

Please forgive me if someone has brought this up....

Did you notice in the first interview we saw with Misty, where she is describing going to the bathroom and discovering Haleigh missing, she sounds almost exactly like Susan Smith did when she faced the microphone?

Susan Smith went in front of the world and said something to the effect, "mama loves you very much." It was that speech where she sounds like Misty.

Put that speech side by side with Misty's and I swear to God they have the exact same "whine" if you will in their voice.

Just sayin.....

Please forgive me if someone has brought this up....

Did you notice in the first interview we saw with Misty, where she is describing going to the bathroom and discovering Haleigh missing, she sounds almost exactly like Susan Smith did when she faced the microphone?

Susan Smith went in front of the world and said something to the effect, "mama loves you very much." It was that speech where she sounds like Misty.

Put that speech side by side with Misty's and I swear to God they have the exact same "whine" if you will in their voice.

Just sayin.....

YES! I totally agree!!! The other thing that reminds me of Susan Smith are the interviews with her EYES CLOSED for much of the interview! Remember Susan doing that also?

I'm with you on this one, Tricia! ITA!

Why didn't Misty tell about the cousin (she said brother, nephews and A/C man) that is from TN and a criminal on the first day?
Why does Ron say no gun, no fight?

SIMPLE.. I think with Ron's record he would not be allowed to be in possession of a firearm..that would be some serious jail time plus all the questions that would arise about having a firearm in that trailer with those children..
and to add perhaps that gun was not registered ..it could have been a stolen weapon or bartered for something else and thats how it came into his hands..the outcome would still spell out big trouble.

Yes,when I saw her talking the day GA was there,she was closing her eyes and talking,I knew right there she was lying.She was trying to focus on what she was saying and acting sad.And always the,that's all I know.Like,do not ask me anymore questions,I'm done.

SIMPLE.. I think with Ron's record he would not be allowed to be in possession of a firearm..that was be some serious jail time plus all the questions that would arise about having a firearm in that trailer with those children..

My only thoughts are 1) Could be a lie
2) Ron's posse is already on it and they wanted a headstart on LE

I just don't see Misty being smart enough to continue a charade with the FBI and with LE. They have to know she is lying about something. (Yes, I agree the eyes shut interviews do look and sound alike.) The thing is...what is she lying about?

Did she do something to Haleigh?

Did she help someone take Haleigh?

Was she at home?

Was she doing drugs?

Did she have someone there with her?

It seems if LE/FBI has broken her down in all the interviews...why are they no closer to finding Haleigh? It doesn't appear they have a good bead on this and it is so frustrating.

The blanket,I have wondered,why would she say she took the window blanket down to wash with the peed blanket.She said,"I took the window blanket down to wash with the peed blanket and I put a sheet over her."What was the purpose of washing the window blanket if she was washing the peed blanket to put back on her?So the window blanket was no longer on the window,why?Which blanket was Haleigh wrapped in?GR said she was wrapped up in a blanket,obviously LE told him that,because a blanket was missing,so which blanket was missing or was it both?

But,Darlin' I think they are,this is why no more searches and just the family interviews.What was with the DNA evidence or in the van?LE had her go back in the trailer,she said to find some things and she saw the pink shirt in the basket.What were the things they were looking for,or did they want her in there,to hear her account of things and have her show them everything she did after discovering Haleigh missing.

The blanket,I have wondered,why would she say she took the window blanket down to wash with the peed blanket.She said,"I took the window blanket down to wash with the peed blanket and I put a sheet over her."What was the purpose of washing the window blanket if she was washing the peed blanket to put back on her?So the window blanket was no longer on the window,why?Which blanket was Haleigh wrapped in?GR said she was wrapped up in a blanket,obviously LE told him that,because a blanket was missing,so which blanket was missing or was it both?

She may have meant she took the window blanket down to wrap Haleigh in so she could launder the pee blankie, did she indeed say she took it down to wash WITH or just to wash

It seems to me all the interviews and the last one was five hours,is to trip her up to get her to tell the truth.And I am wondering if the reason she's not backing down is because she has the most to hide.She's giving up a cousin,these cousins are all tight and whatever she's not giving up is worth her family being upset with her for telling on one of them.

She may have meant she took the window blanket down to wrap Haleigh in so she could launder the pee blankie, did she indeed say she took it down to wash WITH or just to wash

Yes,she said she put a sheet on her and washed the blankets and put her blanket back on her.I'll see if I can find it,because I can't remember which blanket she said she put back on her,I'm curious myself,I feel this is important for some reason.

But,Darlin' I think they are,this is why no more searches and just the family interviews.What was with the DNA evidence or in the van?LE had her go back in the trailer,she said to find some things and she saw the pink shirt in the basket.What were the things they were looking for,or did they want her in there,to hear her account of things and have her show them everything she did after discovering Haleigh missing.
It would make sense they took her back in to show them everything she did prior to going to bed.

I am wondering why they didn't take the dirty laundry as evidence in the SW? To me, it would be logical to test it for bodily fluids or other evidence which could have transfered since she told them she did laundry. Why was it still there? This tells me they were remiss in gathering certain evidence. What else did they overlook?

I just don't see Misty being smart enough to continue a charade with the FBI and with LE. They have to know she is lying about something. (Yes, I agree the eyes shut interviews do look and sound alike.) The thing is...what is she lying about?

Did she do something to Haleigh?

Did she help someone take Haleigh?

Was she at home?

Was she doing drugs?

Did she have someone there with her?

It seems if LE/FBI has broken her down in all the interviews...why are they no closer to finding Haleigh? It doesn't appear they have a good bead on this and it is so frustrating.

Yes, I agree with you. But does LE think she is lying about herself or are they pressing her b/c they think she has more information about Ron?
I think Misty would have cracked by now if she was involved. Not sure if she was passed out or not present, but I don't think she did anything to hurt Hayleigh.

I understand that Ron has a permit for a gun.

Yes please can you provide a link for that info.. If you have drug charges or Domestic charges you can not have a CWP in Fla. (federal background check and a set of fingerprints) that much I know but it would be interesting to know about the gun permit.

It would make sense they took her back in to show them everything she did prior to going to bed.

I am wondering why they didn't take the dirty laundry as evidence in the SW? To me, it would be logical to test it for bodily fluids or other evidence which could have transfered since she told them she did laundry. Why was it still there? This tells me they were remiss in gathering certain evidence. What else did they overlook?

They were in that trailer a long time,do they still have it as a crimescene?If they do that's odd,or maybe because LE had to keep going back in the A's house,they want to hold it for any new evidence,instead of going in again and again.

You know,if RC and MC had a big fight it might have been,because she had left the kids and the reason Grandma was checking on the kids that day.If she was w/a gf at 7:30 that would be right after Grandma left.The rumor,I'll say this is a rumor,makes sense though,he found out she was doing drugs and they had an argument,he kicked her out.Then he went and got her that day.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but when is the last time Misty was seen since she went home?
Has anyone seen it reported that she came back to the camp and wouldn't it be a bit strange if she hasn't by now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18