Misty C.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote Possible. Some posters have made the point that "drug people" wouldn't want to be stuck with a kid, in repayment for a drug debt, and I agree, your average small-time dealer wouldn't be. But there are bigger fish out there, with larger-scale crime networks going on, that could find a :"use" for a little girl. It just depends on how deep you get in debt, and what kind of criminals you owe it to.

There was just a story in the news in FL not too long ago, a husband & wife who were deeply involved with Mexican drug ring, who, along with their 2 little boys, were found dead in their car on the side of the road. If there are people out there who would order the killing of 2 little boys, what other things might they be capable of?

Sorry to say, and no offense to those that live there, as I live only an hour away right now...but I seriously, seriously doubt high levels of organized crime in Putnam, if ANY....it's an impoverished armpit of a county with (and this is a personal opinion...ex-husband grew up in Putnam) not much else to do but eat, sleep, get messed up and the other "I'm bored" option (har har).

There are enormously high levels of under-educated and underage kids, well, having kids. Believe me, I see it/hear it/work with it every single day...it's very sad - the children suffer and the cycle keeps going.

Many people won't even admit they are from that area!!! =p Misty falls right into the stereotypes associated with living there....she's actually a perfect example of the low standard of living and education there..

Amber says her baby is Jordan..........where did we get Chloe from her?
Chloe is Chrystal bio mom's baby........

Amber site says some thing under comment about something wrong with her baby, drugs etc.........who's baby? Amber's.......who made the 'comment'
it says Bring Haleigh Home.............:confused:

Well it is all wonky lol! And I swear, in some pics it is worse than others...maybe it gets more wonky the drunker/higher she gets.

My opinion on Misty is that she's not very bright, and now I'm starting to think she has some serious psycho tendencies. Who makes a fake myspace and writes those nasty comments under their own profile??? Unless she's showing off for this super awesome man she scored. Ugh.

Something is totally off here. I think she is playing dumb...she knows exactly what happened because she's involved.

Maybe she just has a "lazy eye." My husband has one too and sometimes it can look a little strange. lol

Wait! That link doesn't work. Misty wrote I have your man and I will have your baby on someone's myspace? WTF! This girl gives me the willies. She ALWAYS looks drunk or high, and her eye is all wonky. What is going on here!

Misti is not an innocent little girl, claims molested 2 times 2 different cousins.
Leaves comments like this to AMBER, lives with RC and does drugs...........IMO
2 sides to Misti.............

Did RC ever try to get Jordyn?
I would like to hear some from AMBER also.........
her 2 cents as what RC and Misti are like.
People they knew, drugs, etc.
RC pay child support?
Why didn't RC ever marry any of these girls?

BTW we haven't seen or heard from Misty for a few days now.......
not with her man, I take it.............
I see them all lawyering up since GR stirred things up.

Hopefully, she's working on that grammar...[okay, I'm sorry...I can barely listen to her speak, as it offends my senses =P]

I think Misty did babysit for her...and then decided she would like to keep the babys daddy for herself. And if possible, the baby too! She left the snarky comments after she quit baby-sitting, Im assuming due to the fact that she did indeed hook up with Ron, babys daddy.
I think Misty made the whole page.

I think Misty made the whole page.

That's what I was thinking when I posted the creation date and the last login dates kelly. Two day window of time to accept friend requests. I haven't excluded that possibility out of my mind. Even if she did create it, what a mean thing to do and post.

That's what I was thinking when I posted the creation date and the last login dates kelly. Two day window of time to accept friend requests. I haven't excluded that possibility out of my mind. Even if she did create it, what a mean thing to do and post.
Of course she created it. If the girl who had Rons baby set up a myspace page, she would have requested anyone she knew with a page to be her friend,she wouldnt have requested Misty and thats it. Those people would have accepted her friend request most likely, and even if she never logged in again, they would appear on her friends list.. I am sure Misty wasnt her only friend, so since Misty is the only friend, and no one else, Misty probably set it up. Some things really are that simple. Misty fashions herself to be quite the little . IMO this is exactly what a 17 year old wannabe with too much time on her hands would do.

Even if she did create it, it's a horribly mean, immature thing to do. And any opinion I had of Misty - I completely changed it. I don't think we're getting all the sides of Misty either...

Of course she created it. If the girl who had Rons baby set up a myspace page, she would have requested anyone she knew with a page to be her friend,she wouldnt have requested Misty and thats it. Those people would have accepted her friend request most likely, and even if she never logged in again, they would appear on her friends list.. I am sure Misty wasnt her only friend, so since Misty is the only friend, and no one else, Misty probably set it up. Some things really are that simple. Misty fashions herself to be quite the little . IMO this is exactly what a 17 year old wannabe with too much time on her hands would do.

Im re-thinking it...If she did create it-she did it way back in April of last year. Wish I had proof that she knew Amber way back then. If so-thats a real possibility.

This whole thing is so crazy with so many people and possibilitys!Whats next?!?! Aliens? Sasquatch? :bang:

Im re-thinking it...If she did create it-she did it way back in April of last year. Wish I had proof that she knew Amber way back then. If so-thats a real possibility.

This whole thing is so crazy with so many people and possibilitys!Whats next?!?! Aliens? Sasquatch? :bang:
Maybe a phantom nanny with a drug problem, married to her pet chimp.
Even Hollywood writers couldnt come up with some of ths stuff.

Maybe a phantom nanny with a drug problem, married to her pet chimp.
Even Hollywood writers couldnt come up with some of ths stuff.

If they did Kelly with this cast of characters? It would go immediatly to DVD release and would bomb at that too for a too convoluted plot line.

I am seriously rethinking how I look at Misty after seeing the Amber myspace. I thought she was probably just negligent in some way (like leaving the kids alone) but now I am wondering if she was jealous of Haleigh, maybe she has direct involvment? But could she pass 3 polys if she did something to Haleigh? If she'd have shown deception surely they would have named her as a POI by now! Right? moo

I am seriously rethinking how I look at Misty after seeing the Amber myspace. I thought she was probably just negligent in some way (like leaving the kids alone) but now I am wondering if she was jealous of Haleigh, maybe she has direct involvment? But could she pass 3 polys if she did something to Haleigh? If she'd have shown deception surely they would have named her as a POI by now! Right? moo

You know doogiesgirl I've always wondered why the need for 3 poly's if she passed the first one? I don't know enough about how poly's are conducted to understand why.

You know doogiesgirl I've always wondered why the need for 3 poly's if she passed the first one? I don't know enough about how poly's are conducted to understand why.
No one has said she passed three polys. Just that she was given one. Then was interviewed 4-5 times at LE offices.

LE is holding this very close to their chest. NO ONE has passed a poly unless you believe the suspects.

No one has said she passed three polys. Just that she was given one. Then was interviewed 4-5 times at LE offices.

LE is holding this very close to their chest. NO ONE has passed a poly unless you believe the suspects.

That's true dunlurken as far as we know none of them passed. Did she only have one poly is that what you said? I'm sorry I'm just confused a bit.

That's true dunlurken as far as we know none of them passed. Did she only have one poly is that what you said? I'm sorry I'm just confused a bit.
We don't know. Both Misty and Ron said they were given polys and passed. LE has said nothing about who passed and who did not pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18