Misty C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Misty thinks this cousin Joe is a bad person, what is she doing posing in photos with him?

Note: See WinterRose's link in the Photo thread.

moo

Unfortunately, we are left to do a lot of guessing because LE in this case is so tight-lipped.

I've seen the pics with her and him on his sister's myspace from Easter and why would you let "ANYONE" around a little girl if you've been a victim of sexual abuse by this pervert?He was there two weeks earlier with an argument w/RC,kicked out,then he shows up after RC goes to work at the trailer?I think her lack of telling the truth before,is not to defend RC,but her cousin,IMO.But,because the truth is coming out,I feel she has to make a statement.Just saying...

If Misty thinks this cousin Joe is a bad person, what is she doing posing in photos with him?

Note: See WinterRose's link in the Photo thread.

moo

This is not abnormal behavior at all, I'm afraid. Like I said, there are many reasons, some complex, others intuitive, but it's common behavior, especially when the perp is family.

What I'm more bothered by is that Haliegh's own father was ok with his kids living among so many dangerous characters. What's his excuse? What about his own shady history?

I just see bad characters all around that situation, I guess. :(

AND the talk about Haleigh peeing herself and taking her clothes off is carp in my opinion. I have a teenager that doesnt put her things in a laundry basket when they're dirty, no way this 5 year old did. And no RSO undressed her in the house either. Fire away
Well, I have a little girl just 2 weeks younger than Haleigh who happens to have an occasional bedwetting problem..... she puts her wet clothes in the laundry room when it happens.

Not saying I'm not suspicious of Misty (because I definitely am), but my reasons have nothing to do with the "pink shirt" in question. Some kids like to change clothes on their own, so I can see how Misty could've been mistaken on what lil Haleigh was wearing.

(By the way, my teenager doesn't like to put his dirty clothes in the laundry room either! :crazy:)

If I had a boyfriend for a few months, and during his watch, my daughter goes missing, and he can't seem to get his story straight...he would be gone. I think it's very interesting that despite the inconsistancies and the fact that they haven't been together that long, that those two are sticking together. I used to think it was only Misty who knows more than she is telling, but now after considering the circumstances of their relationship, I think the father has to be in as deep as her to keep Misty around.
Right, but he probably wants to keep her close by.....

Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer kinda thing. ;)

It's disturbing me that RC is so insistent that there was no fight and no gun.But,family members of his said there was.NGrace asked his Mom point blank and she said yes,but it happened two weeks ago,not night before.So,isn't it odd the night Haleigh goes missing the gun was found in a ditch?Why would it be in a ditch the night before,if you are taking a child,you'll not get rid of a gun in a ditch.That's an obvious admission of "Hey,it was me,I stoled the gun,now I have your daughter,here's your gun."I don't think so.Unless,you are being set up,possibly.The cousin has been interviewed and is not under arrest.

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- For the 11th straight evening, family members and friends of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings came together to hold a candlelight vigil and pray for the child's safe return home.

For the past week and a half, it seems coming together with other people who love and miss Haleigh has been helping the family get through the tough time.

Friday night's cold temperatures didn't stop Haleigh's loved ones from coming together for their nightly vigil. Ronald Cummings and his girlfriend, Misty Croslin, stood side by side as they prayed.

So,they're together tonight...

I wonder if the police are taping the conversations in that tent?

Either she really is suspicious of her cousin - and the cousin is responsible ...

OR ...

Misty is responsible, and she's blaming her cousin because he's a criminal. He's like ZFG in the Caylee Anthony investigation.

Either she really is suspicious of her cousin - and the cousin is responsible ...

OR ...

Misty is responsible, and she's blaming her cousin because he's a criminal. He's like ZFG in the Caylee Anthony investigation.

I'm going with choice #2, cousin Zanny is being blamed because he is a criminal (but adding that I believe it's Ron, with Misty as an accomplice).

OR ...

I think she is really suspicious of her cousin.

imo

if this cousin is innocent - he has been throughly trashed on national tv...

if this cousin is innocent - he has been throughly trashed on national tv...

That never stops the media. Many people are trashed only to be found not to be the killer or involved in anyway.

Misty is young and not very intelligent that is why she's so inconsistent. I don't think she had anything to do with this.

I wonder if the police are taping the conversations in that tent?

i hope so. this would have to be illegal for LE to do, though. wouldn't it? it's probably too late to start now, but the first night or two could have revealed some juicy info. even if illegal, atleast we could maybe get some closure.

i guess if LE did get some good info from doing this, they'd have to find a way to "solve" the case without this info........

OR ...

You do have to wonder because LE officially cleared the cousin in today's presser. I wish LE would state whether Misty was home that night or not. Because if she wasn't home (as bad as that is) and Ron was at work, then this points to someone else besides them. I'm anxiously waiting for AMW tonight.

i hope so. this would have to be illegal for LE to do, though. wouldn't it? it's probably too late to start now, but the first night or two could have revealed some juicy info. even if illegal, atleast we could maybe get some closure.

i guess if LE did get some good info from doing this, they'd have to find a way to "solve" the case without this info........

I think LE can eavesdrop. IIRC, the patriot act allows for a warrant under the vaguest of circumstances. I think the real issue is if the knowledge gained can be used in court. Eavesdropping might only be an investigative tool at this point.

You do have to wonder because LE officially cleared the cousin in today's presser. I wish LE would state whether Misty was home that night or not. Because if she wasn't home (as bad as that is) and Ron was at work, then this points to someone else besides them. I'm anxiously waiting for AMW tonight.

Which FOX channel is that going to be on? It's now showing on my regular FOX channel.

I have a great big What if scenario that I thought of at the ER today (there for 8 hours so they could send me home with motrin and tell me I had a strained muscle which is what I told them when I got there but anyhow...)

Remember how we said...What if Ron owed people money for drugs? Most of us agreed that if Ron had owed money for drugs then the dealers would have come in and murdered everyone in that trailer as retribution. Makes sense to me one hundred percent.

But here's the what if:

What if Misty owed drug dealers or people that supplied her with some drugs on that 3 day bender it is rumored that she had? (rumor only). Would they come in there and kill her or would they come in there and take Haleigh and do whatever it is they did with her. ( I have a feeling of what they did and I can't bring myself to type it out)

Anyway just a wild what if...what do you think? Possible or not probable?

LAUER: Can you tell me a little bit more about that person?

CROSLIN: He`s -- you know, he`s a criminal, pretty much. He`s been in trouble his whole life. I don`t trust him. No, I don`t.

LAUER: Have you spoken to him?

CROSLIN: I don`t trust -- I haven`t spoken to him since he`s left, no.

He left the day Haleigh came up missing,earlier in the morning,so is she saying she spoke to him that Monday and Tuesday morning Haleigh was missing?The Grandma was there at 7pm,Ronald left at 3:45,so when did she see her cousin?Was he at the trailer or did she go over to her brothers and see him there?Or did she talk to him on the phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153