Misty C.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were in that trailer a long time,do they still have it as a crimescene?If they do that's odd,or maybe because LE had to keep going back in the A's house,they want to hold it for any new evidence,instead of going in again and again.
As far as I know, yes it is still being held as a crime scene. I do find it unusual.

It makes me wonder if they believe Haleigh was killed inside the home.

That must be Thomas his cousin,the racecar driver from Tenn.But,he's wrong,if Joe comes back and does find her it would look like he took her and knew where she was.Misty has pretty much screwed up with her family,these people travel to see one another and spend holidays together.If she's knowingly falsely accused him,this is her mother's nephew.It wasn't her Mom who picked her up from the Sheriff's office this week and whoever it was she was ticked off.She snapped at Misty to get in the car and told the media to go away.Maybe her family will put pressure on her to tell the truth.

Yes please can you provide a link for that info.. If you have drug charges or Domestic charges you can not have a CWP in Fla. (federal background check and a set of fingerprints) that much I know but it would be interesting to know about the gun permit.

PURCHASE AND POSSESSION
[FONT=AGaramond,AGaramond]No state permit is required to possess or purchase a rifle, shotgun or handgun. [/FONT]
[FONT=AGaramond,AGaramond]It is unlawful for any convicted felon to have in his or her care, custody, control, or possession any firearm or to carry a concealed weapon unless his civil rights have been restored. [/FONT]
[FONT=AGaramond,AGaramond]It is unlawful for the following persons to own, possess or use any firearm: drug addicts, alcoholics, mental incompetents, and vagrants. [/FONT]
[FONT=AGaramond,AGaramond]A person may not have in his or her care, custody, possession, or control [/FONT]
[FONT=AGaramond,AGaramond]that is currently in force and effect, restraining that person from committing acts of domestic violence. [/FONT]
[FONT=AGaramond,AGaramond][/FONT]
[FONT=AGaramond,AGaramond]So with this info ...there is no permits for guns...Fla does not give out permits for firearms..just a License to carry a concealed firearm..[/FONT]

[FONT=AGaramond,AGaramond]http://www.nraila.org/statelawpdfs/FLSL.pdf[/FONT]

Her Dad also looked upset at her when she was walking up to the house and I didn't see her Mom outside.

I'm going to go try to find that interview again about the blankets.

Does anyone know why Misty changed pronouns in this quote? Bolded by me.

"I couldn't tell you anything about him," a distraught Neves told reporters Friday, adding that she only knew of the cousin by his first name Joe. "I can't tell you how they could have taken her from a family that absolutely adores her."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498127,00.html

I think it is simply the way she talks. They is another word for "he/she/it". I don't read anything into it at all.

Hi everyone, I am new in this thread. I found this video and I thought that I would post the link. I haven't read all the posts so I am not sure if someone has already posted this or asked this question, but does anyone think it is possible that Haleigh's dad has Misty scared of him or scared for her life? I ask this because in this video he seems to be "coaching" her on what to say and telling her what to do.

Who ever posted this video added captions to it, so it points out everytime Ron acts weird. I feel that Maybe (and I could be wrong) Ron did something to Haleigh and Misty witnessed, (possibly a spanking that turned into a beating or something of that sort that ended up fatal) and Ron may have threatened to kill Misty if she ratted him out or if she didn't do what he said. Of course I could be way off on this, because I have no idea what kind of father he really is, but this interview kind of send up a red flag for me. Any thoughts????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z6jX8Xvmc

Hi everyone, I am new in this thread. I found this video and I thought that I would post the link. I haven't read all the posts so I am not sure if someone has already posted this or asked this question, but does anyone think it is possible that Haleigh's dad has Misty scared of him or scared for her life? I ask this because in this video he seems to be "coaching" her on what to say and telling her what to do.

Who ever posted this video added captions to it, so it points out everytime Ron acts weird. I feel that Maybe (and I could be wrong) Ron did something to Haleigh and Misty witnessed, (possibly a spanking that turned into a beating or something of that sort that ended up fatal) and Ron may have threatened to kill Misty if she ratted him out or if she didn't do what he said. Of course I could be way off on this, because I have no idea what kind of father he really is, but this interview kind of send up a red flag for me. Any thoughts????

WOW thank you for posting that. That was pretty interesting. I wish someone would make a similar one showing how Crystal's mom seems to lead and jump in to answer for her as well, esp in the beginning when Crystal was only giving one word answers, or when she was trying to name drugs she saw Ron do and only came up with one (IIRC) and the rest of her family members started jumping in naming others on her behalf. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but body language (eyes) says that looking to the left is trying to recall something and looking to the right is possible deception, right? I did notice sometimes Misty looked to the left when asked a question, but once in awhile fluttered to the right. If I were ever interrogated for any reason (hopefully never!) I would have to tell LE right off the bat don't be trying any body / eye language analysis on me. I am blind in one eye and it ALWAYS turns to the outside, and I am embarrassed about it, therefore, I find it hard to make eye contact except with my hubby or close friends, family. Even at job interviews I have to force myself as much as possible, cuz I look down or off to one side or another.

From what I know the left/right thing is an urban myth, and it's not admissable in court, so you don't need to be worried.

Anyway, I do find the video an interesting insight into ron and misty's relationship, and it really seems like Misty didn't want to be there.

I think if Misty and Ron were covering something up, they wouldn'tve called police.

Thanks for the link, LA Mommy of 3. I'm still having a problem with the fact that it was never mentioned in early interviews that GGM had stopped over and dropped off some clothes. We didn't hear about that until the NG show on the 17th, I believe.

WOW thank you for posting that. That was pretty interesting. I wish someone would make a similar one showing how Crystal's mom seems to lead and jump in to answer for her as well, esp in the beginning when Crystal was only giving one word answers, or when she was trying to name drugs she saw Ron do and only came up with one (IIRC) and the rest of her family members started jumping in naming others on her behalf. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but body language (eyes) says that looking to the left is trying to recall something and looking to the right is possible deception, right? I did notice sometimes Misty looked to the left when asked a question, but once in awhile fluttered to the right. If I were ever interrogated for any reason (hopefully never!) I would have to tell LE right off the bat don't be trying any body / eye language analysis on me. I am blind in one eye and it ALWAYS turns to the outside, and I am embarrassed about it, therefore, I find it hard to make eye contact except with my hubby or close friends, family. Even at job interviews I have to force myself as much as possible, cuz I look down or off to one side or another.
looking left is deception. And egoslayer it is not an urban myth - there have been quite a few instances where it is been proven correct. It is also studied and documented by deception experts.

looking left is deception. And egoslayer it is not an urban myth - there have been quite a few instances where it is been proven correct. It is also studied and documented by deception experts.

I don't know the reliability of this website but thought this info was interesting. (My husband always looks left or right with his eyes when he's answering almost any question.)

The direction in which someone looks while talking can also speak volumes. As you’re probably aware, the brain is divided into two hemispheres. The left hemisphere is primarily responsible for logic and analytical thought, while the right hemisphere is where emotional and creative thinking occur. Because the right brain governs the left side of the body and vice-versa, we tend to look to the left when using our right brains and to the right when using our left brains.

Recalling existing information is largely a right-brain task, which means that when we’re trying to remember something we usually look to the left. Conversely, we typically look to the right when trying to construct a description or a story, making use of the logical powers of the left brain. To make matters even more interesting, looking upward suggests that a person is using images or visual memories. Looking downward is associated with kinesthetic or emotional memories, while looking directly left or right usually means the person is processing auditory data.

http://itotd.com/articles/211/eye-language/

And this regarding eye movement.

According to the experts whenever we look to the left we are recalling information and to the right we construct. Something that must be taken into account is the fact that a small percentage of usually left-handed people are wired in the opposite way. Psychologists will often perform some kind of calibration before examining a client by asking leading questions to learn how their eyes behave.

Try the following: Ask yourself what colour your car is and take notice which direction your eyes are looking.

Up: Looking up (whether to the left or right) is the visual area. E.g. remembering car colours (up-left) or making them up (up-right).

When we recall visual information we look diagonally up to the left. On the other hand, when we look up to the right we are constructing visual information. Both visual and auditory construction have often been mislabeled as lying; this is only half true. Up to the right indicates they're making things up but does not mean lying necessarily as they may be guessing or confused and not actually intending to deceive. Looking directly right means possibly constructing sentences - ie telling the truth but not sure how to word it. As you can see lying is not as black and white as someone just looking diagonally up right or directly right.

It has more recently been discovered that people close their eyes briefly before giving a false answer.

http://www.hash.com/users/threechickens/eyel.html

ETA: I don't know how reliable this site is.

What is this van and blankets thing? Can someone link me? I keep seeing references but can't find what she did/said.

My blanket was in the van they took? WTH does that mean...I wonder if it was repo'd. Although, it would lend a little credence to the drug payback theories, if they'd had a van stolen recently.

Very intersesting. I have watched this interview countless times and never noticed until now what Misti say's about the lie detector testing. When Greta asks if they passed their exam's under her breath Misti says, we aren't supposed to talk about that. Then Ron chimes in with...I passed, then Misti follows suit with I passed. Weird.

Some locals were talking to the searchers in the beginning that everyone knew Misty was seeing RC's uncle.If this is an older man and seeing not,just a minor,but his nephew's gf,could he be a suspect SO?And also,if Misty was on her own for two years,how did she make money?Who did she leave with for three days before and just got back that day?Was there a major fight again before he went to work,did he really pick up Haleigh from busstop or did the Grandma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member