Misty Robbed at Apartment Complex

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems like a total non-issue to me. Of course Mr. Fields tells Misty that she should shut up and make no comments, especially nothing incriminating. It's his job to try to help cover her behind, not help find Haleigh.

And of course any other people who want to find Haleigh, say, Ms Brock, TM and 99 % of the websleuthers in the Haleigh forum, are gonna tell Misty that she should just tell the truth and be done with it.

I don't see the big deal. Obviously she's not going to.

Hopefully they can track the men who robbed them via Mistys cellphone, no doubt that thing is probably bugged-

jmo

I'm betting Santmyer knows who did it. jmo Along with others in the Ragsdale Apts. The *code of the street* will keep them quiet. However, I bet the other crackheads living up in those apts. would roll on 'em for $50.00. jmo :put em up:

i'm really glad we have this second 911 call to compare the difference!
you'd think misty would show more emotion reporting haleigh missing but no..

here's the new 911 call by misty so that it's easier to compare them:

YouTube - Misty Cummings' New 911 Call!

misty sure has her heart in her throat cuz her arm was hurt and her purse stole.
yet when poor little haleigh goes missing, misty goes sounding in between a little nervous and normal. go figure, disgusting!
she obviously doesn't hold the life of a child high on her list of priorities.
top of the list would be her arm, purse, and cell phone. (not necessarily in that order)

No doubt... I'd often wondered at the first recorded 911 call but had nothing, no way of knowing how Misty ordinarily responds under duress. One is every bit as immediate as the other and there is NO comparison between the severity of the situations. The difference is one involves someone else, and the other herself. Unreal.

:parrot:

Did it appear to anyone else that in the more recent 911 call Misty appeared to NOT want to give her name to the dispatcher? I'm at work and cannot replay the call, but I do remember the dispatcher asking several times (might have been only once) for her name and she seemed to just ignore the dispatcher's request.

This is going to sound real horrible of me, so forgive me for just being so upset this morning after the situation with Somer...
but...
It sure is a shame while this guy had a gun to her head that he didn't ask where Haleigh is and what she did with her....:angel:
I know, I know, throw those tomatoes...

Seriously though,
I have always thought that nothing other than someone threatening to do bodily harm will ever get the truth out of her..:furious:

Once again, don't pull me into race issues. I was making a statement using the facts of the circumstances. It wasn't latino, white, asian, indian, european, italian or female robbers. But yes, you are correct, I would also be upset and scared no matter what they looked like.

The initial post spoke for itself. I stand behind my post.

The initial post spoke for itself. I stand behind my post.

Yes it does, as the intial facts hasn't changed either. For it looks like those involved do not have a dog in this fight and the initial facts can for once, be trusted in order to discuss relevance to Haleigh's disappearance. This robbery appears to not have any relevance whatso ever as do some posts.

I'm slow today. Are you saying the mugging is not relevant? It could be to whoever took the stuff from Misty.

That purse could be a treasure-trove.

If they just felt like getting some drugs and got mugged for the cash there doesn't appear to be any immediately obvious link to Haleigh being gone. Bad luck but it happens to druggies all the time, bad luck. But if it was arranged (why did the 911 caller suspect they were brought there to be robbed?) the question is, why? Could the motive be linked to her knowing something about Haleigh? To scare her, this and worse is what we can do to you if you squeal?

But maybe Misty is just getting a bit paranoid and everything that happens to her has to be an evil conspiracy to get her.

I do not post very often but I think Misty knows what happened to Haleigh. Just sayin

I do not post very often but I think Misty knows what happened to Haleigh. Just sayin

It seems to be the general consensus that Misty knows more than what she has given an account of.

Her mother Lisa went on the record to state as much after Misty was awarded the restraining order against her brother. I am very curious to see what Misty's next move will be and if she returns home to the Croslin's, especially considering her mother pulled the 180 and now is of the opinion that Misty isn't telling what she knows. One thing I know for certain, Misty seems to be making some very bad choices and if Tim Miller, among others, were questioning her well-being and safety before they sure need to be equally concerned now. MO

I have to wonder if the muggers were told Misty was in the car at the complex. The LE should want these muggers REAL bad....GET that phone..my goodness.

I told my husband that I thought it was very strange that of the three woman in the car at the apartment complex that night , Misty was the one that had her purse stolen. Then right in the next second I hear that one of the other females had their purse snatched as well. So I had to scratch the idea that perhaps someone was aware of who Misty was, but I agree that Law Enforcement want to find the people who grabbed the purses and I wonder if there might have been any video camera surveillance in the parking lots. I understand it may have been a housing project according to AH but there still might be a chance there was something captured.

Hopefully Law Enforcement are able to question Misty, I wonder if they were able to bring her in for questioning in this incident without her lawyer accompanying her.

I'm slow today. Are you saying the mugging is not relevant? It could be to whoever took the stuff from Misty.

That purse could be a treasure-trove.

I am thinking the major intent of the post lies more with the "some posts" portion and not the mugging portion.

i'm really glad we have this second 911 call to compare the difference!
you'd think misty would show more emotion reporting haleigh missing but no..

I think Misty was doing the best she could just trying to remember the script.:angel:

I have to wonder if the muggers were told Misty was in the car at the complex. The LE should want these muggers REAL bad....GET that phone..my goodness.

I'm thinking that this was a crime of opportunity: criminals seeing three young girls pull into a housing developement known for drug trade and trying to buy drugs. This kind of crime happens every day unfortunately in my town. I don't think that the thief figured that Misty would hang on to that purse and fight for it the way that she did. That was probably her purse strap found on the ground along with the crushed pill bottle. He could have broken her arm if the strap had not broken, or even do worse, use the pistol. Misty most likely told the truth when she said that everything she had was in that purse. Hopping from one place to another, she would have kept the purse very close to her body and not out of her sight. After she managed to get back in the car with the other car, I imagine that they boogied on out of that neighborhood and did not wait for the other girl to get in the car. She was SOL.

What Misty needs is to learn from her own mistakes. If these were illegal drugs, even an arrest and some time in jail would be preferable to od'g, dying, behaving recklessly or driving under the influence, causing the death of someone else etc... But one would HOPE AND PRAY that Misty learned better more responsible choices, learned something from a child going missing--or w/e became of poor Haleigh. :frown:

:parrot:

My friend was arrested at the airport for having pre-natal vitamins because they weren't in her name. I wonder what the crushed pills were, it wouldn't surprise me if they were oxycodone. How could she walk away? Most people would be under arrest or held for probable cause.

I clearly need more coffee-is there a feeling here that the mugging was some kind of set up? Related to the disappearance of Haleigh?

I am skeptical on that one....I would not know Misty if I fell over her simply because she looks like every other teen her age who operates on the fringes....jmo. I think this is as straight forward as they come-classic bait and switch...yeah, I will sell you some drugs give me the money. Dude never comes back. The part of the equation that is slightly unexpected is that the one of the girls went to look for the dude-I might be looking at her to see if she got a cut of the robbery...again jmo. She certainly managed to be out of there when the other guy showed up to rob the people in the car....

This is what goes on with street thugs. If your in the game, you know there's a chance of getting "beat" when trying to buy drugs. It's the name of the game. You take a chance each and every time, if you don't have one supplier and go where ever you can to buy the drugs of your choice. IMO, these "ladies" knew very well its a a chance you take. These men could have just come back with some "soap" if they were selling crack. They could have given them some crushed tylenol and try to pass it as cocaine. If their intent is to get your money so they can buy the real thing, it's all in the game... It's a dog eat dog world out there where drugs are concerned.:croc:

These dudes saw an easy mark, with three girls looking to buy...it's what they do...

I can't imagine LE backing them up since they were there with the intent to buy illegal drugs. Since they were assaulted, LE may "try" and find these dudes but do they really care about this issue? If your hands are dirty why would LE try to get justice for some druggies? You can believe this probably wasn't the first time and it definately won't be the last...

They should consider themselves lucky that they didn't get shot.

Take your medicine it's the game of the streets...JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back