Misty Robbed at Apartment Complex

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't feel sorry for Misty regarding her being held accountable if she does have something to do with Haleighs disapperance. I do though, feel sorry for anyone raised in the type of house hold she was . She was never taught to make good choices nor was she raised to respect herself. If mom nor dad thought enough of her to send her to school cause it was "too hard" for her, I suspect she felt they gave up & they did. Maybe Misty doesnt think Misty is worth saving.
Again, I dont feel sorry for her anymore than I feel sorry for KC, but I also dont think either of these girls became the way they are all on their own.

No one was watching me or teaching me to make good decisions either trust me lol, quite the contrary and I did make poor choices at Misty's age. But the difference that's so troubling w Misty IMO is not only the severity of her poor choices, and the severity of the consequences or that the ones I made were harmful to myself vs others, but her refusal under the circumstances to choose any more responsibly despite the devastating consequences to others from her own extremely reckless choices. Hope that made sense.

:parrot:

Something doesn't quite sound right about what happened at the apt. complex. If Misty and the other two were there to buy drugs, I wonder why they reported the mugging to the police. You'd think the dope dealer would be very upset at having any police around at all. That doesn't seem very bright to me. Plus, it's odd that Misty would want any more attention regarding drugs and partying.

Regarding Misty's need to self-medicate her anxiety or whatever, it appears that she would have had the means to do it legally, because the when the story about the fight with the Croslins came out, one story was that the Croslins came to get some of her prescribed Xanax. So she's been able to get prescriptions from a real doctor.

Something doesn't quite sound right about what happened at the apt. complex. If Misty and the other two were there to buy drugs, I wonder why they reported the mugging to the police. You'd think the dope dealer would be very upset at having any police around at all. That doesn't seem very bright to me. Plus, it's odd that Misty would want any more attention regarding drugs and partying.

I'm a bit bothered by the description of the perps as "two or three black males". IMO it's not that hard to tell the difference between two and three. Why aren't they sure?

Police found a purse strap and a "crushed pill bottle with unknown pills inside" at the scene.

What could they possibly arrest her for??? The pills weren't found in her possession, they were found at the scene.

After this new episode of "As Misty's World Turns", the partying the night Haleigh disappeared scenario that was mentioned a few weeks/months ago seems to be holding a sliver of credance at the moment.

So, where was it that Misty was supposed to be off partying the night that HaLeigh disappeared?

After this new episode of "As Misty's World Turns", the partying the night Haleigh disappeared scenario that was mentioned a few weeks/months ago seems to be holding a sliver of credance at the moment.

So, where was it that Misty was supposed to be off partying the night that HaLeigh disappeared?

According to KP's letter, it was allegedly at "Chad's house" in Palatka near the Mondex pool LE drained.

I don't feel that to have empathy and some compassion for a drug addicted (if she is, we really don't have any concrete proof of that either) 17 yr old child, with no family support (even from her family of drug addicts), no support from anyone, means one isn't objective. She is emancipated because of her circumstances, she is only 17, and emotionally I think she is about 14. You don't have to hate Misty to be on Haleigh's side. IMO. We don't have any proof she did anything to Haleigh. It's never been proven Haleigh was abuducted, nor has it been proven Misty did anything to her. Even Crystal said Haleigh and Jr. loved Misty and told her so.

Misty does not look so good in that picture imo. She doesn't look as "healthy" as she did in the airport interview or on t.v.

Oh my gosh. If people can't see what's in front of them, I just don't know what else to say. I've been watching and listening to the 911 calls, and the early interviews that I have never done.

Yes, Ron has forsaken his wife. He took vows, covenant, and he was pressured and ridiculed to separate from her. Shame on him for not standing be her, she stood by him. He should have trusted what he knew, not what strangers tell him about his life, home, and relationship with the very one he observed around his children.

Misty be healed, be covered by his loving graces.

They would have to wait for testing on the crushed up pill to arrest her. They have to know what it is before they can arrest anyone. Then you get into who it belongs to, and she says it is hers and she says she didn't know what it was and someone else says they have never seen it before. LE is not being lazy, they have to have more than that to go on and have a charge stick.

If it was Misty's pill bottle, we don't know that it wasn't midol or tylenol.

If they know the pill belonged to her, i.e. in her possesion, then they wouldn't need to have it tested to arrest her. You can buy a sugar pill from a dealer but as long as you were intending to buy Oxy (or any narcotic/illegal drug) it doesn't matter WHAT you bought. Same goes for the dealer he could be selling baking powder but if he is passing it off as coke, he can be charged as if it WAS coke. :)

correct. Obviously the robbers saw them, I bet my chocolate cake they are familiar with the drug kings, and opened that bottle, realized they weren't narcotics, and street drugs, hence why they crushed them to begin with after checking them out. Makes sense to me.

Oh my gosh. If people can't see what's in front of them, I just don't know what else to say. I've been watching and listening to the 911 calls, and the early interviews that I have never done.

Yes, Ron has forsaken his wife. He took vows, covenant, and he was pressured and ridiculed to separate from her. Shame on him for not standing be her, she stood by him. He should have trusted what he knew, not what strangers tell him about his life, home, and relationship with the very one he observed around his children.

Misty be healed, be covered by his loving graces.

I agree that it would be a shame if their marriage unraveled just because of malicious and unfounded gossip but how can we be sure that, in the end, what he knew wasn't the exact same thing that strangers told him about his life and relationship? I mean, Misty was allegedly robbed while trying to do a drug deal. I sincerely doubt that this was the first time she gave in to temptation to take illegal drugs. Ron must know much more about her drug history than we do, and IMO he doesn't or shouldn't need strangers telling him that having teenage drug users around your children is a bad idea. He already has one child missing while in her care and that would give anyone pause, food for thought, reason to worry, regardless of what anybody said.

I have an opinion on this mess, and also a question. When Misty married Ron, she was declared a legal adult, correct? I thought that is how it worked. Now that they are divorced, does she revert back to legal child? Seriously, I keep seeing posts regarding her being a child,( I get it in the sense of her age and mentality,) but when talking about her having to be an adult to rent an apt, etc...if she was declared by marriage to be a legal adult, would that not apply to entering into contract as an adult? Not being a smarty pants, just need clarification.
Okay, IMO...Misty is out in the world on her own right now, but she definitely has choices other than the same junky friends, if she choose to make changes. She could probably go anywhere in the country, walk into a shelter or church and ask for help. People know who she is and what she has been going through. I think that if she showed a genuine will to change her life, people would help her, even with this all still hanging over her head. Heck, even foster care if she is considered a minor. She has had the chance to see, if only briefly, that there is more to life. Of course, I am assuming that Donna, being associated with Tim, is not a drug addict. When she was with Donna, the reports were that she was taken care of pretty well. She also has an attorney, who undoubtedly advises her to clean up her life. If she wanted to,IMO, she could enter some kind of program offered via charity, get her GED and a job and build a life for herself. But we don't hear of her making those choices. We hear her hanging with the same quality of people as before. No change is being sought.
Feel sorry that she was born into a family this messed up? Sure. Feel sorry she was raised to think the norm is lying, stealing, drug use, and various forms of abuse? Sure.
But she is the one choosing to not speak freely to LE and tell what she is withholding. She has chosen to not use whatever money she made from her interview to boost herself into a start away from all of this.
Just as we acknowledge a normal girl her age would be devastated from all the pressure of these past 8 months, we must acknowledge that a normal girl would have crumbled and told all she knew and reached for whatever hand was there to save her from a life like this. Those who do not wish to be saved, cannot be saved.
Sorry, rant done. For some reason this touches a nerve for me.

well supergirl, the bolded part by me is what I read in your post, caught my eye scrolling through the posts. Your statement sounds good, and has truth to it. But it's not a spiritual truth or law.

People are saved everyday not by their own desires, but by prayers on their behalf. So though it makes sense in this world we live in, and is popular, it's not a truth. If we can't believe in the promises of God, up to the fourth generation through the power of prayer, I might as well quit my day and night job. :dance: A supergirl you are, and "Super" you shall be, forever.

I understand you have a sense of sympathy to Misty and I say this with all due respect but try and look objectively at this. Misty has had a drug problem, she was on a 3 day binge the days leading up to Haleigh going missing. Misty has surrounded herself with people just like her, many including her ex-husband have drug arrests on record. I'm quite sure the crushed pills in the bottle weren't anti-depressants or any therapeutic medication prescribed by a physician. Crushed pills sound like an oxycontin fix to me. Also Haleigh is listed as a missing child, it's never been proven that she was abducted.

Thank you for your post. If, and thats an if, we knew Misty had a drug problem. All we have is some filthy ragged edged gossip concerning her. We have the testimony of nay nay, amber and that Pytko guy who signed an affidavit. Now I'm not going to say Misty hasn't taken or done a drug, experimented, just like over half our teenagers do beginning at these ages. I did it. But I wasn't a druggie.

Misty looks severly depressed, unhappy and tortured. I know it when I see it. It's what I do Darling Kaymo. :dance:Misty has been robbed during an alledged drug buy. Where she became yet again a victim, was taken to the hospital for injuries. A current photo was posted by a fellow websleuther. We have yet to find out what the crushed pills were in that bottle. If she had all these narcotics, oxy's in that bottle, why in the world were they out there trying to buy drugs then? Even the robbers left them, that's what they did, go through the purse or purses seeking anything of street value. Drugs and Money, right? Yet, their left on the ground and LE finds them along with the broken purse strap. I'll wait to get further details from LE.

Misty and LE hasn't spoken out further on this, only the two females involved and a reporter. I'll wait for some more info. It concerns me as some other posters here how Misty was singled out sitting in the car.

I also agree with those saying, Misty is a celebrity now. There will be many trying to latch on to her. For money, limelight, hidden reasons, etc...

Misty is 17 years old, she isn't some hardened criminal. She's a babe, really around many wolves. This ought to be an example as to why we should hold our daughters closely, be there for them. I've seen many parents forsake their young teens, that's not the time to let go of the guiding reins.

Thank you for your post. If, and thats an if, we knew Misty had a drug problem. All we have is some filthy ragged edged gossip concerning her. We have the testimony of nay nay, amber and that Pytko guy who signed an affidavit. Now I'm not going to say Misty hasn't taken or done a drug, experimented, just like over half our teenagers do beginning at these ages. I did it. But I wasn't a druggie.

Misty looks severly depressed, unhappy and tortured. I know it when I see it. It's what I do Darling Kaymo. :dance:Misty has been robbed during an alledged drug buy. Where she became yet again a victim, was taken to the hospital for injuries. A current photo was posted by a fellow websleuther. We have yet to find out what the crushed pills were in that bottle. If she had all these narcotics, oxy's in that bottle, why in the world were they out there trying to buy drugs then? Even the robbers left them, that's what they did, go through the purse or purses seeking anything of street value. Drugs and Money, right? Yet, their left on the ground and LE finds them along with the broken purse strap. I'll wait to get further details from LE.

Misty and LE hasn't spoken out further on this, only the two females involved and a reporter. I'll wait for some more info. It concerns me as some other posters here how Misty was singled out sitting in the car.

I also agree with those saying, Misty is a celebrity now. There will be many trying to latch on to her. For money, limelight, hidden reasons, etc...

Misty is 17 years old, she isn't some hardened criminal. She's a babe, really around many wolves. This ought to be an example as to why we should hold our daughters closely, be there for them. I've seen many parents forsake their young teens, that's not the time to let go of the guiding reins.

Alleged drug buy? Are you saying that you think it's just gossip and Misty and her friends might not have been buying drugs after all?

It doesn't really make any sense to me because according to the reports, they were the ones who said that they were there trying to buy drugs. Why would they have confessed to something like that if it wasn't true?

No one was watching me or teaching me to make good decisions either trust me lol, quite the contrary and I did make poor choices at Misty's age. But the difference that's so troubling w Misty IMO is not only the severity of her poor choices, and the severity of the consequences or that the ones I made were harmful to myself vs others, but her refusal under the circumstances to choose any more responsibly despite the devastating consequences to others from her own extremely reckless choices. Hope that made sense.

:parrot:

bbm, KiKi, I'm glad you made it. I'm sorry you didn't have the love and support you deserved. You have that here.

Alleged drug buy? Are you saying that you think it's just gossip and Misty and her friends might not have been buying drugs after all?

It doesn't really make any sense to me because according to the reports, they were the ones who said that they were there trying to buy drugs. Why would they have confessed to something like that if it wasn't true?

I'm not really disputing it was probably a drug buy incident, I do want to see the police report though. Also would like to have LE and Misty's statements.

I've just learned throughout this case that those who are hookin up with Misty and giving media interviews, have turned out to be lies, so I just want the facts, that's all. But I do agree it's more likely what it is. But, with that thought, we could learn that there's much more to it, just like the road rage incident as other sleuthers have pointed out.

This is the prime example as to why I think the police are doing a crap job with this case. Come on she was busted with crushed up drugs in her purse and was not arrested? You have to be kidding me. They could have arrested her and then questioned her right there and pressured her more on Haleigh.

bbm, I didn't read that. The article posted said: Cummings managed to get back into the car and the driver took off. The third woman, however, chased after the men. Cummings was taken to Putnam County Medical Center after complaining of minor injuries. Police found a purse strap and a "crushed pill bottle with unknown pills inside" at the scene.

WOW
No arrests? Has anyone sniffed out the facts yet? Was there a police report made?

WOW
No arrests? Has anyone sniffed out the facts yet? Was there a police report made?

all the article said "Mommy Doo" is that while LE was there taking the statement of one of the females, another call came in and they just left and went to that call right in the middle of taking the statement. LOL :dance: Go figure. Is this crazy Daisy or what? Hey, I added the locals to my dish network so my "Young Guns son Beau, a race car driver on the Horizons" could watch nascar, Jerry Springer is on. :woohoo: I'm not allowed to watch his show according to my "out of town" hubby. :waitasec: What shall I do?:angel:

its obvious they were there to buy drugs. the crushed up pills found in misty's purse where probably oxys like someone said. they wouldn't be able to charge her as when they did find her purse it wasnt on her person, even though it was probably her drugs.

"Griffith said at first police were told the three were at the complex so that one could visit a friend. He said police later learned the trip had been about purchasing drugs. Griffith said police did not know what type of drugs they were trying to buy."
http://www.gainesville.com/article/...tle=Police-Croslin-robbed-trying-to-buy-drugs

the misty friend who reported the robbery didn't just come out and say it was a drug trip. they probably got it out of them. le isn't dumb, certain areas are known for drugs and people only will go to them certain times to buy drugs. they know who lives where and does what.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back