Misty Robbed at Apartment Complex

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi kamky. I agree, I was injecting sarcasm into the latest tidbit.

Truly, I am getting impatient with PCSO and if they are as convinced of Misty's involvement as they have presented themselves to be by labeling her as the "key" and "consistently inconsistent", I find myself wondering how long they are going to allow their "key" to remain vulnerable.

I understand everyone being impatient with this case but I will say again LE is doing what they can do in regards to petty charges. There is nothing to charge Misty with in this situation (As it stands now) that would stick in court. The prosecutors office would not proceed with these charges.

Without testing there is nothing to say it is not a tylenol.
There is nothing that says she bought this pill at this location under the belief it was a narcotic. It has been said she was trying to buy pills and was robbed instead. There are three people involved, there is nothing to show who the pill belonged to. If it is oxy and one of them has an Rx for it case falls apart. If they all deny it belongs to them the case falls apart.

It is obvious what is going on yes, but holding up in court is a whole different ball game. Anyone care to review the amount of drugs Ron was charged with being in possession of that didn't stick? One crushed up pill is not going to get you arrested in this community. moo

bbm, KiKi, I'm glad you made it. I'm sorry you didn't have the love and support you deserved. You have that here.

Tx my bro was not so fortunate... and if it was love or encouragement I was here for, believe me kiki woulda flown the coop a long time ago. :)

:parrot:

Something doesn't quite sound right about what happened at the apt. complex. If Misty and the other two were there to buy drugs, I wonder why they reported the mugging to the police. You'd think the dope dealer would be very upset at having any police around at all. That doesn't seem very bright to me. Plus, it's odd that Misty would want any more attention regarding drugs and partying.

BBM

Thats what I was wondering. Who called the police?

Reminds of the show "Dumbest Criminals" if the girls called.:waitasec:

all the article said "Mommy Doo" is that while LE was there taking the statement of one of the females, another call came in and they just left and went to that call right in the middle of taking the statement. LOL :dance: Go figure. Is this crazy Daisy or what? Hey, I added the locals to my dish network so my "Young Guns son Beau, a race car driver on the Horizons" could watch nascar, Jerry Springer is on. :woohoo: I'm not allowed to watch his show according to my "out of town" hubby. :waitasec: What shall I do?:angel:

Good Lord who needs Springer when you have this three-ring circus... sigh. These folks can keep ya on your knees 24-7/365 (you better listen to that husband of your's... lol) ;)

Tx my bro was not so fortunate... and if it was love or encouragement I was here for, believe me kiki woulda flown the coop a long time ago. :)

I'll be thinking of your bro, they sure are special to their "Sissies". I got two parakeets, put my squawking high pitched male in jail this weekend, trying to teach him to "Shut up". It ain't workin, he rules, reigns and is the head of the animal kingdom inside my home and he knows it too.

debs, I busted out laffin at your comment. If Art "Shut up", what would we have to talk about? Sometimes hes got some good info, LOL :dance:

Right, Kiki. Why is this girl so untouchable? What on earth does she have to do to get booked for something! Wow, nice to know I can act like a fool in a road rage incident, then show up for an illegal drug purchase and then just skate off into the sunset! I'll remember that next time I have the urge!

Well, she was married to a man who seems to just slide right by the legal system whenever he was arrested for various offenses. Maybe a little rubbed off on her.:croc:

I understand everyone being impatient with this case but I will say again LE is doing what they can do in regards to petty charges. There is nothing to charge Misty with in this situation (As it stands now) that would stick in court. The prosecutors office would not proceed with these charges.

Without testing there is nothing to say it is not a tylenol.
There is nothing that says she bought this pill at this location under the belief it was a narcotic. It has been said she was trying to buy pills and was robbed instead. There are three people involved, there is nothing to show who the pill belonged to. If it is oxy and one of them has an Rx for it case falls apart. If they all deny it belongs to them the case falls apart.

It is obvious what is going on yes, but holding up in court is a whole different ball game. Anyone care to review the amount of drugs Ron was charged with being in possession of that didn't stick? One crushed up pill is not going to get you arrested in this community. moo

Thank you for your reply. It is disheartening to believe that Haleigh has been missing all these months and PCSO is regarded as doing "all that they can do" in regards to charges. I do not have that opinion but I can understand where others do.

This angers me, and goes further to validate my suspicions of what's been front and center involved in this investigation since the beginning targetting Misty repeatedly. I don't believe LE condoned this undercover mama drama relationship. Shame on everyone involved.

Dunno. If her atty has ever advised Misty to stop talking and not reveal what she knows, then personally I'm sorry she didn't take Donna's advice over Fields'.

It's a free world, bbm, she has every right just as anyone of us, to go somewhere and not be a victim of violence. Regardless, these bad dudes would have robbed Mother Tereasa had she been there with a covered basket of muffins for an occupant of the apartments.

I tend not to blame victims of crime. Now if they got hurt in the commission of their own crime that is a totally different ball game. No one was arrested so I guess LE doesn't think the girls committed a crime. It's not fair to say a victim was "asking for it" because it was dark or they went to visit a friend at a place where crimes are known to occur. If I could only go places there where no crimes were known to take place I couldn't go anywhere.

(snip) We have their own admissions. "She told officers that they came to the apartment complex attempting to buy drugs," according to the police department report. "She stated that she got out of the car to look for an unidentified man they gave money to for drugs." It would be naive, and legalistic, to pretend no crime was ever committed simply because LE either technically couldn't prove or chose not to press charges. Now there may be some who don't believe in any personal responsibilty anymore but the truth is, "a wise person sees danger and turns from evil, but a fool is arrogant and careless and is punished for it."

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/102109/news_2103484.shtml

It's a free world, bbm, she has every right just as anyone of us, to go somewhere and not be a victim of violence. Regardless, these bad dudes would have robbed Mother Tereasa had she been there with a covered basket of muffins for an occupant of the apartments.

it comes down to common sense.
3 girls go to public housing aparts to get drugs.
the robbers knew why they were there, they were targeted.
the people who live there know who lives there or not.
they know who comes there to buy drugs, and misty & co were in the wrong hood.
i don't agree with the logic that they'd just rob mother theresa or anyone who lives there.
it's a poor area, section 8 type project housing. a lot of people who live there probably are smart enough to not have a lot of money on them. if the people who robbed the girls lives there, then they arent going to rob people that know them.

misty and her friends (one who circled around in a car) were exhibiting behavior of those looking to buy drugs and the robbers saw this and targeted them, imo

do u think that the girls knew the cops couldn't bust them since they werent caught in the act of a drug deal, and probably ditched the drugs before the cops got there?

do u think that the girls knew the cops couldn't bust them since they werent caught in the act of a drug deal, and probably ditched the drugs before the cops got there?
Why even draw the attention to yourself in the first place? If you are robbed buying drugs do you honestly think that your money is going to be recovered? Or maybe that the cops will find the dealers and force them to give you your drugs? It's kinda ludicrous that that LE was even called, that's why I say there is more to the story than what has been told so far.

I respectfully disagree. We live in a fallen world.....................far from free. jmo

Word to Misty-----

1 Thessalonians 5:22
Stay away from every kind of evil.

Trying to catch up. Has there been any information given on what type of drug the women were trying to buy? Illegal prescription drugs, crack, cocaine, heroin, Oxys ?????? I really would like to know if any of the "victims" have mentioned what they were trying to score. TIA

I respectfully disagree. We live in a fallen world.....................far from free. jmo

Word to Misty-----

1 Thessalonians 5:22
Stay away from every kind of evil.

Thank you for your post, and the scripture. We still are free, created as such, though man does try to enslave us through all kinds of means. Love your hat name.

Why even draw the attention to yourself in the first place? If you are robbed buying drugs do you honestly think that your money is going to be recovered? Or maybe that the cops will find the dealers and force them to give you your drugs? It's kinda ludicrous that that LE was even called, that's why I say there is more to the story than what has been told so far.

Misty would report it ONLY if she lost all the money she had. And I believe that to be true.

Misty would report it ONLY if she lost all the money she had. And I believe that to be true.
Well, not if we are to believe she is as streetwise as some think. ANYONE knows that, that money is G-O-N-E. Heck, if you are robbed not trying to make a drug deal there is only a very, very slight chence you will recieve your property back and much slimmer if it is cash. Any druggie knows that money was gone. What do you think Misty or the other 2 thought would happen when this was reported?

If someone at the complex reported it, why would you just throw any chance of getting your money/purse back by saying you were buying drugs? It just doesn't make sense. IMO.

It depends on what kind of area the apartment complex is. If its known for drugs and the girls didn't live there, or know anyone there, why were they there? Common sense tells you its drugs, and if theres crushed pills, is there ever a time where people just stop lying and come clean since the truth is obvious and to sit and lie to a cop is just ignorant so they stop?

We have so many people who can attest to the fact Misty is a drug addict, but some just keep making excuses for her-

jmo

ITA. It is high time that people stop making excuses for Misty's actions and start holding her responsiblity for what she has done and is continuing to do. It is time for Misty to stop being a "victim". Time to stop enabling her to continue to be a "victim". Misty put herself into that environment. We see what enabling and making excuses for Ron's behavior has done for him. How he refuses to grow up and take responsibility for his actions. Now, the same thing is being done for Misty. It is past time for these two weak, irresponsible people to grow up...........FGS.

It's a rumor that Misty is a drug user or drug addict, same as the infamous 3 day binge is a rumor.

Well, not if we are to believe she is as streetwise as some think. ANYONE knows that, that money is G-O-N-E. Heck, if you are robbed not trying to make a drug deal there is only a very, very slight chence you will recieve your property back and much slimmer if it is cash. Any druggie knows that money was gone. What do you think Misty or the other 2 thought would happen when this was reported?

If someone at the complex reported it, why would you just throw any chance of getting your money/purse back by saying you were buying drugs? It just doesn't make sense. IMO.

I could see Misty keeping the one thing she needs on her at all times. Leaving it, even stashed away somewhere, means someone else could find it. Once the money is G-O-N-E like you said, it's gone. Misty is a perpetual victim. "How much can a 17 year old take? I mean, come on." I have no doubt Misty's plight has just been jacked into the stratosphere.

ITA. The *unknown male* had already jacked 'em for the dope. Then she gets her pocketbook snatched. Adding insult to injury.

IMO- I'll bet Misty was LIVID. No dope, no money, no cell phone and any other personal items in the pocketbook.

I wonder when the 911 call will be released??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back