Misty's New Interview

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree however, IMO there is absolutely no reason why this case should not have been solved even IF LE cannot find Haleigh's body...I can't imagine LE not knowing it was Ron C and his family who were the ones responsible for the disposal of Haleigh's remains that night...LE needs to find out HOW and WHERE her remains were disposed of..... They should have thoroughly investigated every member of his family and found out exactly what was going on with each and everyone of the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan and where everyone of them were that night..And LE should have NEVER believed any statements Ron C, his mother or any of the members of his family made to any of LE officers who were assigned to investigating this case.....JMHO

I agree with you on every point. LE failed in their investigation, period, or you might say lack of investigation of the main players. Nowhere have we seen nor heard of LE putting Teresa Neves in an LE car and taking her butt down to headquarters for a little talk. Nor have we seen Annette Sykes taken in for questioning or anyone else in Ron's family, including Hope or any of the menfolk in the family. Strange isn't it? They were totally ignored, ignored as much as the front door of the MH. Ignored as much as the vehicles they drive and the homes where they "really" lived. This is a pathetic excuse for an investigation. I think that there is a very large chance that LE provided the "Haleigh was thrown into the river" story for Tommy and Misty.:banghead:

I really wish Misty can be given another LVA while in prison. Wasn't it said that Ron or someone was sitting in the roomwithe Misty and the tester while those tests were being administered? maybe even another hypnosis. JMO

I think that Ron needs to take another poly, especially since Ron may actually be sober for the first time in forever. I seriously doubt that he was not on drugs when he took the poly for LE. Teresa Neves needs to take a poly since she hasn't taken one yet. I think a LVA on her and Ron would be beneficial to Haleigh's case. I think that they are afraid to take one, too incriminating!

I think if its tossed around that Haleigh walked in on Tommy and Misty, its just as plausible Haleigh walked in on Hope and Ronald, I still think Hope plays a MAJOR part in this. She was also with Misty when she got that hideous Ronald tattoo, AFTER their divorce.

She also sounds amazingly like the third voice in the background of the 911 tape and she is sitting in prison for the next 15 years. Coincidental? I don't think so.

I sure would love to have a talk with RC's best buddy Orlando. He sure did vanish off the face of the earth. Wonder what he could tell us?

Exactly! My money says he could tell us everything. That's why he's gone! Jmo
Another man in this story keeping a low porfile. There's a reason for that.

Jmo, pcso has been very tight lipped and cryptic for a reason. They have a lot of evidence, imo, and they know who did this. They're working on proving it imo. And Teresa, Annette and Ronald are not their focus in any way, shape or form. They know they're innocent of anything related to HaLeigh's disappearance. I look forward to the day they lay charges and let the evidence out to the public, it's been a long time coming jmo. HaLeigh deserves it, and so do her parents and brother and grandparents and everyone else who loves her. Jmo

The reason LE is not releasing evidence to some of Haleigh's family, is because they suspect some members of her family. And I hope that there is never a law that requires LE to hand over details in an ongoing investigation. That would force them to tip their hand to the killers.

I think Teresa and Annette and all their supporters are so worried about what LE has, because it may implicate someone they love. IMO

Funny to watch em squirm! :great:

Interesting post. I think the drug history of her mom and grandmom have probably considered by le, and the fiance of her mom. Who had polys and who had lvas? We aren't sure about most iirc, would be nice to know. And Mr. Ward's magic machine is a load of bs, I don't believe any of his"info/analysis". Jmo also, I don't believe there's a third voice on the 911 call, just my opinion, same as it's just an opinion there is a third voice in there. All we can do is speculate really. And I don't think Crystal was in any way involved in her daughter disappearing.

Funny how Ron's defenders don't believe the LVA...

Could it be because Misty didn't answer truthfully when she defended Ron and claimed Ron would never hurt Haleigh when she was asked about his possible involvement? I would say so.

One has to ask why Misty didn't pass that question, when she fought tooth and nail against the assumption that Ron was somehow involved.

And I believe the LVA, it came to the same conclusion common sense, and all the polys Misty failed...

I don't believe there was a third voice in that 911 call, and I seriously doubts about anyone, (with the exception of Ron and Misty) have direct knowledge of what happened.

I will toss this out here, but I am sure it will only stir the pot that is boiling over as I type. Could Ron have been so high and so messed up on drugs that night, that he put his search and rescue efforts into the MH and getting rid of the drugs while he put Misty on the phone to make that 911 call? I am no fan of RC, you all know that, and I do think that he beat the kids and Misty as she said on that interview. People on drugs are mean. But he acted as a person more worried about what LE would find on him than making that call. I still think MC is covering her own self and she was afraid if Ron found out what happened in that MH that night, he would kill her, and to this day, he would reach her in prison if he knew for sure. I think Ron is guilty of a lot of things, and he made himself look bad because of how high he was, I don't think he was able to really even care about the fact his daughter was gone, because of his addiction. He couldn't put her first, he put himself first and that was getting the evidence of drugs, guns and whatever out of the MH before LE got there. Tommy placed himself there in his own words, at around 9:45 to 10:00 if you remember. He said he knocked on the door and no one answered. I still feel he could have killed this child and when Misty got home she panicked and the rest is history. I think that is what LE wants her to confess to, that she wasn't home that night and then they could go after Tommy or Timmy, you pick. The MH was staged, we know that. So if Misty didn't get rid of Haleigh, and it was Tommy he may have dumped her off a dock, only which one?

I can see that bern, I can see tommy doing this and misty gone. I don't agree tho that people on drugs in general are mean, or that ron was abusive in any way.

I can see that bern, I can see tommy doing this and misty gone. I don't agree tho that people on drugs in general are mean, or that ron was abusive in any way.

I guess all those people who went to LE, Kim Picazio, CPS, etc are all lying? And the photos, emergecy room rpt etc, were all doctored in a conspiracy against Ron?

And when people are on crack, meth, etc. They do crazy things. Not people I would want to associate with. And not people that should have custody of children.

I don't know if you know Ron or his family, but I don't. I do know that people on drugs and booze can be very, very mean. I have seen it, been on the other end of it and Ron from what I have seen, on TV looks to me, as a person I wouldn't want to be around when he is doing drugs. I also know that drugs mess up your perception of others around you. If he had nothing to do with this and Misty wasn't home and one of her brothers did this, Ron would have married her because of her age for one,(didn't want to go to jail, can't be without access to drugs) and may have dismissed her role in this. I also think just because Misty and Ron are in prison doesn't mean they are clean. :floorlaugh: They have way better connections in there than out here.

People on drugs can and do do horrible things. That said, sometimes people on drugs are more destructive to self and notsomuch to others around them. THOSE individuals are usually abusive by acts of omission such as neglect, etc. and not physically abusive.

I have never felt that RC was involved in what happened to Haleigh directly. I do think it is a valid possibility that what happened happened as a direct result of his drug use, dealing and lifestyle choices. I think the suggestion that RC was running round the trailer that night CYAing is most probably accurate. I can see one such as him more worried about checking to see what else was maybe missing and stashing and dumping evidence of illegal activity than looking for his daughter or being on the phone with 911. Just moo.

I don't believe there was a third voice in that 911 call, and I seriously doubts about anyone, (with the exception of Ron and Misty) have direct knowledge of what happened.

IMO.. Ron and Misty were the ones who were definitely on the scene when the incident happened so IMO I do believe they both have direct knowledge as to how Haleigh died but I seriously doubt Misty has any knowledge as to how Ron C, his mother and his grandmother arranged to have Haleigh's remains disposed of that night...Never would anyone in the Cummings/Neves Sykes Clan allow Misty or anyone in the Croslin family to have that information...Giving them that information would ONLY serve to help convict Ron C and clear the Croslins...Ron and his family couldn't risk that ever being the case since they went to all the trouble to set up Misty and members of her family in the first place......JMHO

People on drugs can and do do horrible things. That said, sometimes people on drugs are more destructive to self and notsomuch to others around them. THOSE individuals are usually abusive by acts of omission such as neglect, etc. and not physically abusive.

I have never felt that RC was involved in what happened to Haleigh directly. I do think it is a valid possibility that what happened happened as a direct result of his drug use, dealing and lifestyle choices. I think the suggestion that RC was running round the trailer that night CYAing is most probably accurate. I can see one such as him more worried about checking to see what else was maybe missing and stashing and dumping evidence of illegal activity than looking for his daughter or being on the phone with 911. Just moo.

I agree in that some people, on some drugs, can be violent and or abusive. I've seen it myself, but many drugs make people passive, depends on the drug, and the person ime. Pot is talked about a lot, personally I'd prefer being around pot smokers rather than boozers at a gathering. Downers as well. Coke and meth are different imo/ime. I haven't seen any evidence ron was on meth or coke. I don't think he's violent or abusive at all. Jmo. I also think with the high profile, if there was any abuse as I said, junior would have been taken away, the abuse claims imo were all proven to be lies. The hospital and school documented what happened, and, imo, all know there was no abuse by Ron. it's just more of the same stuff imo.

Misty who has first hand knowledge of what it was like living in that house and she says he was abusive, along with other girlfriends of his, and he has had some trouble with the police acting in a threatening manner.

IMO it is very strange that everybody conspires to say that the most mild-mannered and nonviolent person in the world is abusive.

Well one thing we know is that Misty failed any lie detection test she took and so did Tommy. No one ever said one way or the other, except Ron, whether or not he passed his. If I had to start somewhere to look for Haleigh I would think about where either one of them would have gone that night. Next on my list would be the two grandmothers. Woman tend to put children in water, men tend to bury. IDKW, just what they say. But I would reverse that in this case. If I were lazy and didn't care about the person, I would put them in a river, but if it was a grandchild, I would want a decent burial, someplace near by. I do think one day, a small bit of evidence will show up, in a very unexpected way.

Well one thing we know is that Misty failed any lie detection test she took and so did Tommy. No one ever said one way or the other, except Ron, whether or not he passed his. If I had to start somewhere to look for Haleigh I would think about where either one of them would have gone that night. Next on my list would be the two grandmothers. Woman tend to put children in water, men tend to bury. IDKW, just what they say. But I would reverse that in this case. If I were lazy and didn't care about the person, I would put them in a river, but if it was a grandchild, I would want a decent burial, someplace near by. I do think one day, a small bit of evidence will show up, in a very unexpected way.

From sources I have read Ronald Cummings failed his LDT as did Timmy C..JMHO

To get back to Misty's interview, it is interesting to me that when she describes the night that Haleigh disappeared she does not mention the pee in bed or the laundry and the blankets that used to be so important before and she says nothing about the AC guy or Tommy or GGM Sykes and relative coming to the house or about the children watching dvd's or putting Haleigh to bed at eight because that's her bedtime.

IDK what it means and maybe it means nothing but it just strikes me as interesting that she used to repeat some phrases in several interviews and now doesn't.

To get back to Misty's interview, it is interesting to me that when she describes the night that Haleigh disappeared she does not mention the pee in bed or the laundry and the blankets that used to be so important before and she says nothing about the AC guy or Tommy or GGM Sykes and relative coming to the house or about the children watching dvd's or putting Haleigh to bed at eight because that's her bedtime.

IDK what it means and maybe it means nothing but it just strikes me as interesting that she used to repeat some phrases in several interviews and now doesn't.

She's lost the script that TN gave her.

Yeah, maybe that's it... It did seem like she was following a script before. Not sure whose script but in the hypnosis tape there was a point when she was supposed to be in a trance and have her memories flow but she corrected herself and said something to the effect that she had forgotten something and had to go back and add something in her story. That was totally a script moment IMO, and totally ruined the pretense of being in a hypnotic state. "Oh carp, I forgot what I was supposed to say..."

The back door was wide open, now she didn't remember freaking out because the back door was open either, did she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori