Found Deceased MN - Alayna Ertl, 5, Watkins, 20 Aug 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe he thought he would try faking his own death? Suicide note, walk out through swamps where it would be difficult to find a body?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

My heart goes out to the parents. My daddy passed in Aug. at the age of 84. I can't imagine having to bury my child. I pray I never have to and pray daily for the ones that have.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yes, thank you. It doesn't look covered in brush there. But I suppose police probably removed it before the helicopter or whatever got the photo.

My heart goes out to the parents. My daddy passed in Aug. at the age of 84. I can't imagine having to bury my child. I pray I never have to and pray daily for the ones that have.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I'm very sorry for your loss, Lisa. I'm glad your Daddy had a long life with his family.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yes, thank you. It doesn't look covered in brush there. But I suppose police probably removed it before the helicopter or whatever got the photo.

That was my mistake! I read the papers too fast. I went back and re-read them just now. the statement says; "The vehicle had been pulled into the ravine and into a brushy wooded area in an apparent attempt to conceal it's location."

My own mind put in that it was covered in brush. Sorry for the confusion.

https://bringmethenews.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/zachary-anderson.pdf

Just checking in on little Alayna. I wish her parents peace and pray for justice to be swift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When does Anderson next appear in court?

Does anyone know what happened on the 10th? Did he go to court?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This case sure went silent in the media.

Minnesota man indicted in kidnapping, killing of girl, 5

WALKER, Minn. — A 25-year-old man now faces first-degree murder charges in the kidnapping and killing of a 5-year-old girl from central Minnesota.

A Cass County grand jury handed up a 19-count indictment against Zachary Todd Anderson. The indictment includes charges of first- and second-degree murder, kidnapping and criminal sexual conduct.

Authorities say Anderson abducted Alayna Ertl on Aug. 20 from her home in Watkins, about 70 miles northwest of Minneapolis. Alayna's body was found later that day — submerged and covered with debris — near a cabin owned by Anderson's family near Motley. An autopsy found the girl was strangled and had been sexually assaulted.

Anderson, who is from Coon Rapids, was considered a friend of Alayna's father.

Anderson remained in jail Friday. His attorney did not return a message for comment.

:tantrum::stormingmad:There's no icon for how disgusted I am when these predators harm our precious children. To rape a 5 yr old....unexcuseable, unacceptable, and unhuman. To death with all of them.

What County is Anderson being prosecuted in? I looked up the case in Cass County, but all I find are closed traffic convictions.

Anderson, Zachary Todd - 11/26/1990

Name searches for criminal/traffic/petty case records WILL NOT return 'preconviction records.' A 'preconviction record' is a record for which there is no conviction as defined by Minn. Stat. 609.02, subd. 5 (2004). NOTICE: Please read Notices and Instructions (in the link below) before conducting a case inquiry.
http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/default.aspx

Found the answer ...

He hasn't been convicted yet, so the court records are not online.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143
Back