MN MN - Amy Pagnac, 13, Osseo, 5 Aug 1989

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's a good question. But didn't she disappear in August? So there would not have been school in session

hmmmm....well, according to the friend of the younger sister....post above....little sis was home that day from school....:dunno:

Yes, August 5

hmmmm....well, according to the friend of the younger sister....post above....little sis was home that day from school....:dunno:

Yes, August 5

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say home sick from school. She was home sick that day, so did not go to the farm or gas station.

I must have school on the brain...sorry! My mistake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a thought... The storage units at the property may be there to store the homeowners personal belongings while the police search the property... I am going out on a limb by saying they may not have the neatest home inside and to even do a proper search, items may need to be moved out. Also, some landscaping did apparently occur not long after Amy went missing. IMO police are focusing on any changes to the property that may have occurred since that time. This isn't from angry neighbors who are out to get the family, IMO this is just thorough police work. (The farm property has been thoroughly searched and excavated.). Prayers to Amy's loved ones and LE that an answer is found soon.

LE is being thorough for sure. They did an initial search in the home after Amy's disappearance. Amy's mom said they basically searched Amy's room. What is unusual is such a huge search out of the blue after 25 years.

Just a thought... The storage units at the property may be there to store the homeowners personal belongings while the police search the property... I am going out on a limb by saying they may not have the neatest home inside and to even do a proper search, items may need to be moved out. Also, some landscaping did apparently occur not long after Amy went missing. IMO police are focusing on any changes to the property that may have occurred since that time. This isn't from angry neighbors who are out to get the family, IMO this is just thorough police work. (The farm property has been thoroughly searched and excavated.). Prayers to Amy's loved ones and LE that an answer is found soon.

See previous post on searches. LE is not programed to store any property while a search takes place. Searches are very messy, and LE pulls no punches about leaving property in a mess when they are finished. They do not tidy up, so to say. Closets and drawers will be emptied with contents that are not taken left on the floor. Even kitchen drawers and cupboards will be emptied and left. Every room will be "searched." Anything taken from the house will end up with LE, at least temporarily.

See previous post on searches. LE is not programed to store any property while a search takes place. Searches are very messy, and LE pulls no punches about leaving property in a mess when they are finished. They do not tidy up, so to say. Closets and drawers will be emptied with contents that are not taken left on the floor. Even kitchen drawers and cupboards will be emptied and left. Every room will be "searched." Anything taken from the house will end up with LE, at least temporarily.

You may have misunderstood me- I didn't mean LE would neatly stack their belongings. I'm merely saying *if* the house is a garbage house inside (judging from the unkempt yard and rundown exterior, this isn't a stretch), for LE to even GET to the items they're looking for, they may need someplace to put the trash/debris. Let me say I am very close to someone in investigative LE and I fully understand they have no obligation to be neat or clean up. :)

Local news reports tonight that they may be at the house continuing the search through the weekend--not just until Friday like they had been hoping for.

As a person who actually has dug by hand in the soil of Minnesota, I wonder what the soil is like en route from Isanti to the Twin Cities?

Where I live, it is clay. You cannot dig without hitting rocks of various sizes. And if you are anywhere near a tree, there are roots. Digging is very difficult.

If the soil is sandy or a loam, that is a whole different thing.

People who operate backhoes for a long time are so good that they can feel with the bucket if soil has been disturbed. Soil that has been disturbed can be seen by those who know what signs they should see.

Digging in that backyard would be about impossible, I feel. And since the soil is disturbed all over, there would be nothing that stands out.

I don't know if it is true there, but in many developments, the topsoil is scraped away and sold. What is left is the subsoil which is like iron

I'm near Isanti. I have sand, but that can change within such a short distance. There is a place in Anoka county I believe, that has every eco system that exists in MN within about a mile walk I think it is.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Any guesses on what the process would be that led LE to this search and what they may be looking for?

I have been wondering that. After 25 yrs what, except a body, could be found that would be significant evidence? I'm sure computers were taken, maybe a mattress - no idea, really. How can LE be certain that many items were not disposed of or replaced in that length of time?

Just chatted with Cpt. Terlinden. As he was putting on his vest and prepping for his morning briefing on the front lawn I said "Good morning". We talked about the weather and he petted my dog. Hope we get some news soon!

He's sort of a hottie. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been wondering that. After 25 yrs what, except a body, could be found that would be significant evidence? I'm sure computers were taken, maybe a mattress - no idea, really. How can LE be certain that many items were not disposed of or replaced in that length of time?

I think LE just recently got a very very reliable tip.
Lets hope there are answers to what happened to Amy.

Probably they are searching for remains.
If there were something specific, like Amy's diary, that would have been burned/disposed of, not buried.
What else would a perp bury under the soil ?
MOO

Probably they are searching for remains.
If there were something specific, like Amy's diary, that would have been burned/disposed of, not buried.
What else would a perp bury under the soil ?
MOO

The mother sounds absolutely certain nothing will be found. I'm assuming that means remains. If she is not involved - and I don't think she is - she would certainly be aware of someone digging up the property. If remains aren't found, I doubt there will be significant evidence, and the family will be left either in peace or to again wonder where A is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back