GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary, can you tag the locations on the map? Home and Cub Foods are circled in green. What I am not sure of is the exact park area LE say he was at, and then the park area he took searchers on. That would be so helpful if you were able. TIA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 209
Mary, can you tag the locations on the map? Home and Cub Foods are circled in green. What I am not sure of is the exact park area LE say he was at, and then the park area he took searchers on. That would be so helpful if you were able. TIA

The bottom green circle is for a Cub Foods on 36th Ave N, but there is another Cub closer to the apartment complex, near Brookdale shopping center, if I recall correctly. That location is closer to the river access where he went that day.

I don't know how to 'tag' anything :-I I think you need to change the Cub Foods, tho', because I believe the one Pierre Collins said he went to is this one: https://www.cub.com/content/svubann...=3245 County Road 10,Brooklyn Center,MN 55430 See, some of us 'locals' were giggling about it, because Pierre said he got back on Highway 100 (south) to return home, and 'missed his exit' - - there is something goofy about that particular section of Highway 100 (the southbound side) and the names of the streets/exits, etc., so that 'we locals' sometimes go past our exit and have to backtrack.

And to the lower right on this map is the 'North Mississippi Park' which is where the Hennepin County Sheriff's Deputy's were searching initially - they wouldn't answer reporter questions and said 'contact the Crystal Police': https://www.google.com/maps/search/...k+4900+court+mpls/@45.0508219,-93.3054999,15z

There is nothing at all in the news anymore about little Barway Collins. I sure hope his body is found, so sad to say. The little boy deserves closure and a loving memorial service...

Thank you for helping me get a visual of the key locations in this case.

1) The SE side of the freeway as circled, or the SE side of the river, which would mean crossing the river?
The area where the police KNOW Dad went is a Mississippi River Park, on the SE side of Mississippi River (go to the upper right area of my map, if my link worked correctly :) ) at Hwy 694 (a W-E highway) and I-94 (which goes pretty straight North at that area).
2) Is that the area I have circled? Or were they north/south of my circle?
Initially, just a couple days after the little boy's disappearance, Hennepin County Sheriff's Deputies were seen in a big group walking through that Mississippi Park area, searching it, but they told no one then 'why'.
3) Do you know where those searches took place?
After that the 2 legitimate citizen's groups and the 1 legitimate group run by 3 caring 'Moms' who met on FB_ _ k while posting their concern for the little boy, made searches of the riverbanks.
4) I definitely want to know where this search took place
The Fake Police 'Nonprofit' group also ran a search which was said to be lunacy, with the Fake Police having the searchers meet at the apartment complex first, then keeping them waiting 2 full hours, then reading 'search instructions' and only then having the searchers go drive over the 10 minutes to the River to search!!
image.jpg

1. Here is a map of the 'North Mississippi Park' which is where the Sheriff's Deputies first were searching---it is at the SW area of I-94 & 694. I know from news reports that the Sheriff's Deputies did later go search the park along the River on the east side (same general area - just south of 694 at I-94): https://www.google.com/maps/search/...k+4900+court+mpls/@45.0508219,-93.3054999,15z I AM SORRY - I MADE A MISTAKE !! The 'North Mississippi Park' is on the SW side of I-694, NOT the SE side, so I 'edited' and corrected my post - SO SORRY!!. I drive by that park (on the highway) typically once a week. I myself went into that lovely park once, last summer. When I myself walked around the park, there were many West African people, one big birthday party, two smaller birthday parties, and many other persons who seemed to be West African. At that park, you need to hike way down big bluffs in order to get to the path along the river itself. This past week, I tried to 'look' to see if I noticed any license plate readers, but I didn't, and I did not exit I-94 and actually drive through the parking lot of the Park to search around....

2. Your 'apartment complex' circle is correct, but NOT the 'grocery store' circle. I gave you a link for the proper Cub Foods that Pierre Collins told police he went to. I also gave you the correct 'M.River Park' link (above).

3. Two posters here participated in the search, so they can say what it was like (I have a little health issue so that I couldn't be a part of an outdoor search right now...) I know the 'Mandy Matula' seach group searched a bit father south along the Mississippi, closer to the downtown area, and I am guessing they searched near a set of locks and dams (Note: Mandy Matula, at age 24, was murdered by her BF who committed suicide in front of police (who had him under surveillance) at the Eden Prairie, MN Police Dept. parking lot in 2013. The remains of Mandy Moore were finally found months later approximately 1 1/2 hrs. NW, 'up' north of St. Cloud, buried in a shallow grace, at a small, isolated-area Mississippi River park area along the west 'upper banks' of the Mississippi River.)

4. I believe it is TC_MN here who participated in the Fake Police 'nonprofit' group search, and she/he posted afterward here, something along the lines that what she actually felt about the 'Fake Police' would have been too crude for her to post..... On news video, Pierre Collins stood very close to the (no fooling !!! ) Fake Police 'nonprofit' group Fake Police COMMISSIONER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as the Fake Police COMMISSIONER read the searchers' some search instructions (e.g., 'Don't pick up anything !!! DUH LOL)....... I did see a news clip of the Fake Police Commissioner taking a cell phone pic' of some sort of possible 'evidence' on the ground at the River, and it cracked me up ....

Again, it was the Fake Police 'nonprofit' who say they 'got a lead' to search the M. River farther north, in Fridley, MN (a NW suburb of Mpls.), and as I stated, I would view such a search site as being Totally Bogus!!

My apologies in advance....I'm fighting a migraine. Can someone point me to the interview where PC said he went to the grocery store, missed his exit, etc? Something is nagging at me. TIA friends!

"A search is planned Saturday for the 10-year-old boy who has been missing from Crystal since last month.
Barway Collins was last seen on March 18 after getting out of his school transportation van near the 5400 block of Douglas Drive North.
This search will focus on the area near Barway's apartment complex and maybe five miles further. Volunteers are supposed to meet at the entrance of the Cedarwood apartments at 11 a.m."

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S3762556.shtml?cat=1

I hope you feel better. I'll stop pressing you for map info.

I got off my iPad and onto a computer so I could use Google maps correctly, on my own. Finally found the right place for Cubs food. So for those not in the area, here is the line of points to consider from 0315pm until 0637pm:
routes.jpg

Liberian community gathers to search for Barway Collins

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...ommunity-gathers-to-search-for-barway-collins

There's a $13,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of anyone involved in the disappearance. Call 952-258-5321 or 800-222-8477 with information. Callers may remain anonymous.

Thx!! Just so you know, the $12,000 reward came from the Police Department, and the extra $1,000 was given last week by a local radio deejay who has a 9 y old daughter and felt upset.... (in other words, the reward money did NOT come from the 'Liberian community' - - the opposite, the Liberian 'Pastor' of Pierre Collins called a press conference last Monday and specifically asked people to give money donations TO PIERRE COLLINS, because, the Pastor said, Pierre Collins is too upset to work. (Pierre Collins stood right behind the Pastor at that press conference.) None of us know whether Pierre Collins has held down any sort of job prior to the disappearance of little Barway: In fact, earlier in that day on which Barway disappeared, Pierre Collins had to appear for a review hearing as to his child support arrears, so, imo, that makes it very likely that Pierre Collins held/holds NO true job.

[video=youtube;n2x4ziy1oC0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2x4ziy1oC0[/video]
I tried very hard to hear "there's my uncle" but I don't think that's what he said. He pointed to a kid in the back seat and possibly responded to him about something else. Can an of you clearly hear "uncle"?

Thx!! Just so you know, the $12,000 reward came from the Police Department, and the extra $1,000 was given last week by a local radio deejay who has a 9 y old daughter and felt upset.... (in other words, the reward money did NOT come from the 'Liberian community' - - the opposite, the Liberian 'Pastor' of Pierre Collins called a press conference last Monday and specifically asked people to give money donations TO PIERRE COLLINS, because, the Pastor said, Pierre Collins is too upset to work. (Pierre Collins stood right behind the Pastor at that press conference.) None of us know whether Pierre Collins has held down any sort of job prior to the disappearance of little Barway: In fact, earlier in that day on which Barway disappeared, Pierre Collins had to appear for a review hearing as to his child support arrears, so, imo, that makes it very likely that Pierre Collins held/holds NO true job.
PC is very good at appearing sincere in front of the camera.

I started to think it was possible he's cheating on his wife and met someone while down at the river and just refuses to get caught and admit it. But since he lied about it, and didn't pass his polygraph, I can't stop thinking he's involved.

I remember being little and our church was sort of passionate and needy to the community every time something came up. The people they were helping were always on their coattails, allowing the church member to speak for them, and them seeming to put all their faith, hope, and fate in the hands of the clergy. None of the pastor behavior, nor that of the family (re: money) seems to be any different than the people in the church I grew up in. Sad, but true that some churches actually foster this sort of dependency.

Gig Tu, Thanks so very much for that post !! Here in Minnesota, and for my entire life (living in some other states along the way....), I have NEVER seen that kind of behavior out of church officials/pastors/clergy !! Mostly, I've attended Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist, Pentecostal/Evangelical sorts of Christian services over the years. I myself read the Bible and believe that Jesus Christ is who He said He is: Son of God. What Would Jesus Do?/WWJD? NO WAY imo would Jesus want us 'earth folk' to stand up and proclaim another guilty OR innocent. None of us can see into the heart and soul of Pierre Collins, or the mystery 'Uncle' or anyone else. What we DO KNOW FOR SURE IS THIS: Little 10 year old Barway Collins is gone and, sadly, most likely murdered, and the murderer or murderers are adults; Barway Collins is an entirely innocent little child.

Oh lord - they've found little barway's body, it seems - it is all breaking news !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurtisEmant