GUILTY MN - Barway Collins, 10, Crystal, 18 March 2015 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am NOT looking at that. OMG! How are you not in the fetal position, in the corner, sucking your thumb? I'm nauseous.

Stanek says deputies recovered the body about 25 feet from shore. He says the medical examiner will identify the body.

http://www.dailyjournal.net/view/story/42c65d69b1cb436b93fff869df9052bf/MN--Missing-Boy-Minnesota/
This is so awful.
found in the Mississippi River at a park that's been the focus of searches for a 10-year-old boy.

the boy's father is a suspect but he hasn't been arrested or charged. Pierre Collins has said he's innocent
We shall see about that!

I am NOT looking at that. OMG! How are you not in the fetal position, in the corner, sucking your thumb? I'm nauseous.

Well, I clicked on Tw_ _ter and got that pic' right away - - I suppose it's so horrific for me that I spontaneously had to 'discharge' the energy of it.

One thing I do find really creepy is that when I arrived at the west side of the M.River, an ambulance with lights and sirens nearly arrived and just abruptly stopped and shut off the siren, etc.: Now that I heard the police audio that someone posted, that must have been an ambulance showing up at first when the call about finding a body in the M.River came in - at 1st ambulances were called....

Ashley Roberts ‏@AshleyRobertsTV Mar 26 0511pm central
@CrystalMNPolice say #pierreCollins still suspect in son's disappearance. Police just wrapped up news conference.

This is a pic' of the 1st two police officers in wet suits in the water, holding a tarp over Barway's body, to shield his body from the news helicopter on the east side of the river, where I went (after I found the west side of the M. River park area entirely blocked with cop cars and yellow tap ---so, it is making sense that the news helicopter I saw was ordered to stay on the east side of the river: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCVsUvLUEAAUMAd.png

This is a pic' of the 1st two police officers in wet suits in the water, holding a tarp over Barway's body, to shield his body from the news helicopter on the east side of the river, where I went (after I found the west side of the M. River park area entirely blocked with cop cars and yellow tap ---so, it is making sense that the news helicopter I saw was ordered to stay on the east side of the river: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCVsUvLUEAAUMAd.png

From that picture, it looks like such a sad, gray place. RIP Baraway. I just know the light and sparkle in your eyes is lighting up heaven today. :rose:

I knew this child was not with anyone safe i'm beyond disgusted ):

poor little guy.

This is a pic' of the 1st two police officers in wet suits in the water, holding a tarp over Barway's body, to shield his body from the news helicopter on the east side of the river, where I went (after I found the west side of the M. River park area entirely blocked with cop cars and yellow tap ---so, it is making sense that the news helicopter I saw was ordered to stay on the east side of the river: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCVsUvLUEAAUMAd.png I believe the round 'metal thing' and the big 'tube' is where drainage from snow, heavy rains goes through a gutter system from the upper bluffs down into the M. River. I believe the big round 'metal thing' is meant to prevent drainage water from going into the River too fast.

I hate to say it, but: I bet Barway was murdered, like strangulation, and then weighted down with some ropes and heavy rocks (probably all laid out in advance by the murderer or murderers, waiting for the murder to happen), and then, over the days, with the turbulent weather we've had here, some very heavy rains, little Barway's body came loose from ropes and weights and surfaced today. I bet the child's body was dumped right at that area, and that the searchers found the child very shortly after the body surfaced.

Also, hate to say this, but if Barway's father, and, or 'Uncle' murdered this child, I would imagine they tricked the kid to the murder site and told him all was a surprise for Barway and he was going to be able to go fishing! That's how they'd get little Barway happily down the bluffs to the edge of the M. River....

So, here's more on what I saw with my own eyes today: When I was on the east side of the M. River, I parked at the park area, which is quite a lengthy area with trails and play areas and shelters/picnic areas. I could see the flashing police light on the other side, but I realize I was too far north when the news helicopter came and just hovered in one spot on the east side of the M. River. So, I went down the bluffs to the edge of the water and walked south. Trees and shrubs and branches are all barren now. I went as far as I could, like 1/4 mile, but I have a health issue, so didn't think it wise to go alone any further, plus I was all alone down at the river's edge and felt vulnerable.

So, when I was climbing back up the bluffs, that's when what I believe was the Sheriff's Office helicopter came zooming in, really fast: That helicopter went right over the child's body's recovery site at river's edge. I would have had to walk another 1/2 mile or so, and just didn't feel safe doing that.

So, anyhow, these 2 women, smokers, come up to me, and they told me that they lived a few blocks away and ran right over when they saw the news of the discovery of the child's body on FB_ _ k. They were very talkative. They said that what they saw was the bluffs across the river marked off from the top of the bluffs all the way down to the edge of the M. River. These ladies THOUGHT Barway was found in the brush near the river, not IN the river, so they were mistaken - - they told me that they saw a lot of officers, but the brush was too dense to see the actually recovery site in the bluffs/cliffs, but, they said it was 'close' to the M. River's edge. (At the time, I thought that was wierd, because I thought the murderer would throw the weighted-down corpse right into the M. River if he/she/they had the body that close to river's edge...) These 2 ladies also told me that they had heard on TV just then that the police have been following Pierre Collins all this time and that, on his own, Pierre Collins SEVERAL TIMES CAME ALL alone down to the west side of the M. River and would look down the bluffs/cliffs --- that's not true, is it????

When I was leaving, more people in cars were arriving to go gawk, and you could tell they were trying to be speedy to get to view the site. I had a hat and kept to myself on purpose, because I could tell the arriving people were kinda frenzied and would want to chat, and I was at my limit...

An aside - off topic: When I got back to my car, I had left the front passenger window down !! With my purse laying there !! Crazy -- what was I thinking !! No one took a thing.

Also, will comment that as I drove along the route that Barway's murderer or murderers likely drove the child, there are lots of lower class/lower middle class apartments, many areas of quite dense populations but mostly the '3 story' type older apartment buildings. I thought, 'How very selfish', to take the life of this one precious angel child....

Oh, also I mentioned to the 2 cigarette smoker ladies about my hunch that Pierre Collins, if he was the murderer, may have felt his 'new' wife loved Barway and so he was jealous & needed to be 'No. 1', and the one lady, the older, very 'streetsmart' one, said she thought that was probably the case.

As I was driving home, I lean to kinda thinking if it was Pierre Collins who did this, he probably was in a rage about a whole lot of things, and the entire purpose of the horrific, nightmarish murder of this innocent and precious little boy was to MAKE SOME EASY MONEY. imo...

Boy Scouts found the body while out on their own search. Children found him - so sad, they will never forget this day.

What?????
Please say this isn't so!
That should not be allowed! Im sorry.

Oh, THIS WILL UPSET A SANE PERSON ALERT: http://kstp.com/news/stories/S3762773.shtml?cat=1 I haven't read this article yet, but there is helicopter video overhead of little Barway's body wrapped tight in white and strapped tight to a stretcher, being loaded by about (at least) 15 officers/sheriff's deputies into the Medical Examiner van. Oh, so very horrific. There was also a pic' of a big bunch of officers looking at little Barway's body on the parking lot before loading little Barway into the Med. Examiner van. Lots of people are gonna be quite traumatized by this. God bless you, little Barway !

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s Office is currently working to identify the body and release the individual’s name, Stanek said.
He added that no additional information would be released Saturday.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/S3762773.shtml?cat=1

ABC Eyewitness New 5 just said Crystal police just entered the apartment complex building where Collins family lives. No word yet as to what they are doing there.
I'm betting/hoping we see a handcuffed PC.

Praying for Barway's mom in Liberia. She must be devastated having thought he would have a fuller life here :heartbeat:

you did not grow old, but none the less, i am angry to see the light in your eyes dissappear and here we stand, shocked and angry at the dying of your light
go in peace barway

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

ABC Eyewitness New 5 just said Crystal police just entered the apartment complex building where Collins family lives. No word yet as to what they are doing there.
I'm betting/hoping we see a handcuffed PC.

I see no online link at all about this - link please !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member