Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
reporter is live tweeting you can follow here

What a sad day on many of the cases I've been following. RIP to all these beautiful souls.

I wonder. In his darkest moments, in the middle of the night, did Pierre question himself, 'what have I DONE?'

I'm not trying to be cliche and say this is a boy any dad would be proud to have, what's wrong with Pierre?

I really wonder. 30K is nothing, it would be gone in a year. I would think Barway, with his winning smile and sweet ways - he was such a handsome, likable guy - surely he improved Pierre's quality of life thousands of times more than 30K insurance money would. Did he, in his darkest hours, wish to God he didn't do this? I guess those would actually be his most enlightened hours. His darkest hours were the planning of this cold blooded horrible death of a lovely child. For such a small amount of money.

Such a loss.

What a sad day on many of the cases I've been following. RIP to all these beautiful souls.

I agree - it's been a rough couple days for many missing people on this forum.

I think it's worse to never have them found, though. Maybe not everyone feels this way, but I think if a loved one is found, and the mystery solved, you can begin to heal. If the death is a pure accident, I think that's a little easier on the heart although parents of kids who have died in accidents are still in horrific pain. If it's foul play and the perpetrator is brought to justice, at least that work is done, as horrible a burden as that is on the bereaved.

But I think having a missing family member is a special hell. Family members can't rest because there's searching to be done. It's not finished if someone vanishes.

Rachel Larson ‏@rlars89 10m10 minutes ago
WHEN WILL THEY TELL US IF ITS BARWAY??? #barwaycollins #FindBarway I think the police have to verify that it is Barway (yes, it is....) and tell his mom who is back in Liberia, so she can fall apart with grief...) God bless little, innocent Barway Collins, young child, may God glorify your soul, precious, innocent young boy... :tears:

So sad to read this news. I've lit a candle for this poor child, and hugged my son a little tighter tonight.

I'm so sorry that Barway wasn't found safe somewhere. What a beautiful young boy with such a sunny and open smile. Who could even think of harming and killing him? And his own "father" being the suspect? :( How evil. God Bless Barway and those who really love him. May justice be swift.

God bless you young Barway.
I'm sorry Barway that I couldn't follow your story. Every time I scrolled and saw your eyes...my heart would just lurch so painfully in my chest. I'm a coward. You deserved witnesses, and thanks to the giant hearts here at websleuths you have had plenty of them. Rest in peace little man, although you should be outside playing[emoji17]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm so sad to read this. I kept hoping they would find him alive. Poor little sweetheart. :(

gosh darn it...young Master Barway Edwin Collins...may you rest in peace... i am so sorry

I wonder how the pastor feels now. There is a video that says the pastor was with the family, providing comfort. Hmmmm. PC needs comfort?

oh barway :cry: your life wasn't supposed to end this way sweetie :(.........there was so much more to do.....so many more years to play and discover and laugh and love....

i'm so sorry i haven't been on your thread much........no excuses......i'm just so sorry......but i have followed when i could.....and prayed this news would NOT come...

your innocent little face in the video has touched my soul though, and i will always think of you and smile......may you rest easy now sweet child and know we will be seeking justice in your name here at websleuths......you deserve it.......

:rose: barway
:rose: strength to all those that love him

AN UPDATE

So, here's a link from 2pm yesterday when a reporter goes up to Pierre Collins and says, 'Did you know a boy's body's been found in the River?', and Pierre Collins looks all around, his eyes dart around, and he gives no reply at all. Pierre was wearing a pic' of Barway taped onto his shirt. (Note: I do not understand 'why', but the reporter did not give her audio of what she said to Pierre...) Also, a note: IMO, the two Fake Police Commissioners/Officers seem to be trying to stay in the center of the camera as best they can - very obvious IMO :maddening:

The reporter is shown then on the 10 pm news: She says that two police officers (she calls them 'two police' :gaah:) are standing right in front of Pierre Collins' apartment door, 'to protect him' :thinking: Don't 'cha think those police are there to tail Pierre at all times and be poised to make the arrest once the prosecutor says 'Cuff Him'? http://www.kare11.com/story/news/2015/04/12/search-group-body-park-pierre-collins/25670523/

AN UPDATE

So, here's a link from 2pm yesterday when a reporter goes up to Pierre Collins and says, 'Did you know a boy's body's been found in the River?', and Pierre Collins looks all around, his eyes dart around, and he gives no reply at all. Pierre was wearing a pic' of Barway taped onto his shirt. (Note: I do not understand 'why', but the reporter did not give her audio of what she said to Pierre...) Also, a note: IMO, the two Fake Police Commissioners/Officers seem to be trying to stay in the center of the camera as best they can - very obvious IMO :maddening:

The reporter is shown then on the 10 pm news: She says that two police officers (she calls them 'two police' :gaah: are standing right in front of Pierre Collins' apartment door, 'to protect him' :thinking: Don't 'cha think those police are there to tail Pierre at all times and be poised to make the arrest once the prosecutor says 'Cuff Him'? http://www.kare11.com/story/news/2015/04/12/search-group-body-park-pierre-collins/25670523/
From the link:
CRYSTAL, Minn - Melissa Fostvedt, a mother of three, said she was out searching Saturday afternoon with her children's father, community members and a group of Boy Scouts when she saw a body floating in the Mississippi River. The group was near the area where investigators have centered their search for missing 10-year-old from Crystal, Barway Collins.
I think a person wants to be helpful, they know they might find something, but you aren't ever really ready for that. I feel very bad for that lady, her husband, and the young boys. I simply cannot imagine the emotion, and trying to make sense of what you are seeing.
Also from the article:
Collins was speechless when KARE 11 asked if he knew volunteers had found a body floating in the Mississippi River.
Crystal Police said they have evidence indicating Pierre Collins was near the Mississippi River between 4 and 6 p.m. on the day the child was reported missing. Collins maintains his innocence.

AN UPDATE

The reporter is shown then on the 10 pm news: She says that two police officers (she calls them 'two police' :gaah: are standing right in front of Pierre Collins' apartment door, 'to protect him' :thinking: Don't 'cha think those police are there to tail Pierre at all times and be poised to make the arrest once the prosecutor says 'Cuff Him'? http://www.kare11.com/story/news/2015/04/12/search-group-body-park-pierre-collins/25670523/

Thanks for the link, I was hoping to find that video where the reporter talks to PC. What do you all make of his reaction?

I too thought it was strange that the reporter said the LE were there to "protect" PC. I think it's to make sure he doesn't bolt.

Thanks!! Yes, because yesterday I walked right along the edge of the Mississippi River (looking around right after the announcement of a little body being found...), on the east side of where little Barway's body was found, if I suddenly saw a floating dead body, particularly of an 80 lb. 10 year old little boy (puts tears in my eyes!!), I would be upset for life by that!

GreenTeam: My link from kare11 (just above) DOES contain the part where the reporter is face-to-face telling Pierre Collins his son's been found - Pierre Collins' eyes seem to dart all around ---- maybe some criminologist/behaviorist type could tell us what silence and darting eyes mean, please??? The word for the feeling I got seeing that is that Pierre Collins looked AGHAST.

Innocent or guilty, who would enjoy having two (real) police officers standing at their very apartment door 24-7? And, with more police outside, at the main door, beneath the screened deck of the apartment, and at the side exits of the building, too !! If Pierre Collins goes anywhere, the police will openly tail him. Don't you think that would make anyone - guilty or innocent - a total nervous wreck? PLUS, once the identification of little Barway is made, and the autopsy report written (stating cause of death, which I guess would be a sneaky strangulation from behind...), police will be orally telling Pierre Collins and his new wife all that face-to-face, and, for sure, it'll all be put on those police body cameras, right? I wonder how the heck Pierre Collins will react then !!! (I imagine this 'new' wife will break down, like she did that once at the prayer service in the parking lot early on...she screamed 'Allah', etc...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member