MN MN - Bryce Borca, 23, college student, seen at 2AM, search focused near Minnesota River, Eagan, 30 Oct 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've also walked/searched near the tracks and around all the ponds in 2023. This year I have hiked deep into the brush. If you're looking at the map, there are a couple smaller holding ponds off Camanche Rd. I've hiked the creek starting near these ponds, all the way back and across to the backside of the holding ponds where K9 thought the picked up his scent. Even in March, the brush is well over my head. I am 6 feet tall and visibility in some of those areas is maybe 3 feet. There is plenty of evidence of transient activity in the area. We are always in a group. The terrain is wet even when it's dry. There are lots of divots with water all around this area. The terrain is difficult to say the least in some areas. As we walked towards the backside of the ponds, we saw evidence of vehicles recently being in the area as well. Not sure if these wheel tracks were from the original search or not, but it certainly looked more recent. You could spend weeks/months back here with a drone and still not see everything.

I bring this up because I see people asking about small ponds on the map. Some of these ponds/creeks are here and some of them have dried up. For example, the pond west of the tracks directly connecting to the Essendant lot was almost completely bone dry. On the map, it shows it full. The pond being this low gave us access to some large runoff piping, which we also searched.

I'm not sure what is going on down in that area. There was a huge clearing of trees and brush from the wastewater treatment facility all the way to the ponds behind Essendant. The clearing is roughly 40' wide just east the tracks.

We walk this area frequently.
Trail being built from Cedar Bridge to connect to Harriet Island. It's near where he disappeared.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back