MN - George Floyd, 46, unarmed, killed in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 *arrests* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Have to subscribe to this - can you give a 10% synopsis on it? TIA!
byegant.gif

New Transcripts Detail Last Moments for George Floyd

George Floyd told officers more than 20 times that he could not breathe, according to newly released transcripts of Minneapolis police body camera footage documenting the last minutes of his life.

Several times, too, he exclaimed that officers were killing him.

“Come on, man. Oh, oh. I cannot breathe. I cannot breathe,” Mr. Floyd said, according to one of the transcripts. “They’ll kill me. They’ll kill me. I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe.”

New Transcripts Detail Last Moments for George Floyd

George Floyd told officers more than 20 times that he could not breathe, according to newly released transcripts of Minneapolis police body camera footage documenting the last minutes of his life.

Several times, too, he exclaimed that officers were killing him.

“Come on, man. Oh, oh. I cannot breathe. I cannot breathe,” Mr. Floyd said, according to one of the transcripts. “They’ll kill me. They’ll kill me. I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe.”

I just watched Lawrence O’Donnell on MSNBC read the transcript aloud, his eyes starting to tear up. He stressed how polite George Floyd was during the entire encounter. His last words were “Please. Please. Please.” Then silence. :(

@PaulBlume_FOX9
DEVELOPING: Judge Cahill & courts now working on plan for "public viewing" of body cam footage in #GeorgeFloyd murder case. Specifically, those of former officers Lane & Kueng. Both videos were submitted as exhibits in a defense motion to dismiss Lane's case

@PaulBlume_FOX9

UPDATE: After defense attorneys spoke out to media, Judge Cahill issues official GAG ORDER to all involved in case out of fear of "tainting a potential jury pool." Meantime, courthouse source says body cam videos won't be available for at least a couple days.

I just watched Lawrence O’Donnell on MSNBC read the transcript aloud, his eyes starting to tear up. He stressed how polite George Floyd was during the entire encounter. His last words were “Please. Please. Please.” Then silence. :(

Passing a counterfeit 20 dollar bill in Wisconsin is a misdemeanor.
Perp police thought he was reaching for a gun?
Even given some weight to that reading of GFs demeanor in the car, any suspicion Chauvin could have had of that was over as soon as GF was taken out of his car and then cuffed.
Anyone and everyone can see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members