MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why had we, the public, never been told about the amber-colored Monte Carlo (or whatever) from earlier in the day? Joy

I think the first question we should answer about this is when DR first revealed any car to LE.

Why were we all busy looking for a white work van with no windows? Joy

I think this is an fbi tactic since they didn't have a great description of any vehicle, to get people to look at everyone and their neighbors. It would literally cover thousands and thousands of people who drive vans for various jobs or just own one on their own.

"If this information had come out earlier, maybe we could have made a difference. Maybe even now, someone can explain who that was driving like a bat out of hell in Rassiers’ driveway that afternoon."

Please make it clear from your contact with DR, when he first revealed a vehicle to LE. It is not included in the current story.

http://www.joybaker.com/2013/03/20/the-next-day/

Joy,

Don't tell me you're not reading these posts, I'm asking again, are you still unbiased enough to answer these questions and come fair with Jacob?

@nomoretimetowaste

welcome a5adams! interesting about the reverse speech link. DR's interviews are puzzling to say the least.

Hi everyone,

I am a new user here. I've lurked on this website off and on for a couple years but since Jacob Wetterling's story aired on the John Walsh show Sunday night, I could not stop thinking about Jacob and his family. Just so heartbreaking and frustrating. I'm open to all possibilities of what could have happened to him. I must admit though that my mind does go back to Dan Rassier, even though there is not a shred of physical evidence. All we have to go on is "gut" feelings. I'm not sure what I think about him right now but I did a google search. Please, take this with a grain of salt, as with anything you read- however, there was an article that popped up about reverse speech. Someone did an analysis of one of Dan Rassier's interviews. It's very interesting, to say the least. Ofcourse, not proof that he is guilty of anything. I'm not sure if this has been posted before. Here's the link: http://kellenmarson.com/dan-rassier-speech-reversal-investigation/

Reverse speech has always been interesting to me. This is another link that explains what reverse speech is: http://www.*************.com/words_of_creation.htm
EDIT: Link does not work for some reason so I'll copy and paste some of the text: "It has been called the discovery of the 7th sense. The research into this phenomenon has been described as being of "Nobel calibre". It has been featured in numerous publications around the world, and in the United States it became a household name in the late 90s. It is called Reverse Speech, the phenomenon of hidden backward messages in speech. It initially gained worldwide fame in the early 80s as those strange backward messages in rock and roll. Since that time, research has progressed significantly and it is now known to exist in all forms of human speech. If human speech is recorded and played backwards, mixed amongst the gibberish at regular intervals can be heard very clear statements. These statements usually appear in short sentence form and are nearly always related to the forward speech. It appears constantly throughout language, so much so in fact, that it is believed to be a natural part of our speech processes.The applications of this discovery are exciting. On the surface level, it can act as a sort of Truth Detector as Reverse Speech will usually correct the inconsistencies of forward speech. If a lie is spoken forwards, the truth may be communicated in reverse. If pertinent facts are left out of forward speech these may also be spoken in reverse. It can reveal hidden motive and agenda and other conscious thought processes. At deeper levels, Reverse Speech can reveal thought patterns that are unconscious, including reasons behind behaviour and disease. This information can be used to greatly enhance the therapeutic and healing processes.
Although still a new and emerging field, Reverse Speech is already making its mark felt in many areas. It has been used successfully in business negotiations and corporate mergers as means of providing extra information. In the state of Oregon, it has been used in criminal investigation and its results independently verified by DNA testing in one case."

I know so many of you know a heck of a lot more than I do about the case. I'm only 4 days into it. Many of you have been researching this case for years, even from the very beginning. I'm so thankful for this community. I pray and hope that one day we will find out the truth about what happened to Jacob.

It wouldn't hurt to drop this on Sanners desk as well, so we can all laugh.

This is the most recent comment on Joys blog. What does he mean about the arrest of Kyle Larson? Who is that?

Bill on September 4, 2014 at 2:27 pm
It’s time to relieve Sheriff Sanner of his position. He is the lead authority on this case and was the lead authority on arresting Kyle Larson. Sheriff Sanner has divulged nothing in regards to this case and continues to offer excuses as to why he hasn’t denounced Dan Rassier as a Person of Interest. Lets elect a new Sheriff who will be more forthcoming with his constituents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine the person has the name Kyle all wrong. I think it is a different Larson.

This is the most recent comment on Joys blog. What does he mean about the arrest of Kyle Larson? Who is that?

Bill on September 4, 2014 at 2:27 pm
It’s time to relieve Sheriff Sanner of his position. He is the lead authority on this case and was the lead authority on arresting Kyle Larson. Sheriff Sanner has divulged nothing in regards to this case and continues to offer excuses as to why he hasn’t denounced Dan Rassier as a Person of Interest. Lets elect a new Sheriff who will be more forthcoming with his constituents.

I agree with Human, that commenter probably had the first name wrong. If you read the comments on the attached link, I think it is a different Larson who was upset with LE because he was arrested and then let go in another incident. He seemed to be bonding with DR in comments on the WCCO link (below) because they both are anti Stearns County LE.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2013/...est-goes-through-day-of-wetterling-abduction/

Was the little woods searched at DRs? How about under the woodpile? It's a 185 acre property, they didn't search all of it.

How would you search under a woodpile?

Stacking wood takes hours and I don't think you could undo a stack and redo it very easily, could you?

Hi everyone,

I am a new user here. I've lurked on this website off and on for a couple years but since Jacob Wetterling's story aired on the John Walsh show Sunday night, I could not stop thinking about Jacob and his family. Just so heartbreaking and frustrating. I'm open to all possibilities of what could have happened to him. I must admit though that my mind does go back to Dan Rassier, even though there is not a shred of physical evidence. All we have to go on is "gut" feelings. I'm not sure what I think about him right now but I did a google search. Please, take this with a grain of salt, as with anything you read- however, there was an article that popped up about reverse speech. Someone did an analysis of one of Dan Rassier's interviews. It's very interesting, to say the least. Ofcourse, not proof that he is guilty of anything. I'm not sure if this has been posted before. Here's the link: http://kellenmarson.com/dan-rassier-speech-reversal-investigation/

Reverse speech has always been interesting to me. This is another link that explains what reverse speech is: http://www.*************.com/words_of_creation.htm
EDIT: Link does not work for some reason so I'll copy and paste some of the text: "It has been called the discovery of the 7th sense. The research into this phenomenon has been described as being of "Nobel calibre". It has been featured in numerous publications around the world, and in the United States it became a household name in the late 90s. It is called Reverse Speech, the phenomenon of hidden backward messages in speech. It initially gained worldwide fame in the early 80s as those strange backward messages in rock and roll. Since that time, research has progressed significantly and it is now known to exist in all forms of human speech. If human speech is recorded and played backwards, mixed amongst the gibberish at regular intervals can be heard very clear statements. These statements usually appear in short sentence form and are nearly always related to the forward speech. It appears constantly throughout language, so much so in fact, that it is believed to be a natural part of our speech processes.The applications of this discovery are exciting. On the surface level, it can act as a sort of Truth Detector as Reverse Speech will usually correct the inconsistencies of forward speech. If a lie is spoken forwards, the truth may be communicated in reverse. If pertinent facts are left out of forward speech these may also be spoken in reverse. It can reveal hidden motive and agenda and other conscious thought processes. At deeper levels, Reverse Speech can reveal thought patterns that are unconscious, including reasons behind behaviour and disease. This information can be used to greatly enhance the therapeutic and healing processes.
Although still a new and emerging field, Reverse Speech is already making its mark felt in many areas. It has been used successfully in business negotiations and corporate mergers as means of providing extra information. In the state of Oregon, it has been used in criminal investigation and its results independently verified by DNA testing in one case."

I know so many of you know a heck of a lot more than I do about the case. I'm only 4 days into it. Many of you have been researching this case for years, even from the very beginning. I'm so thankful for this community. I pray and hope that one day we will find out the truth about what happened to Jacob.

This is what happens to reverse country music speech. The train comes back. You can make it through the night. You slept in Sunday morning, and He started lovin' her today.

How would you search under a woodpile?

Stacking wood takes hours and I don't think you could undo a stack and redo it very easily, could you?

He probably added quite a bit since 1989 don't ya think? Who knows what's under it?

Oh, you don't mean that night.

Interesting idea, although I think the cadaver dogs might have hit on it in 2010.

Oh, you don't mean that night.

Interesting idea, although I think the cadaver dogs might have hit on it in 2010.

Hard to say, we don't know where the dogs searched.

With the information Joy has obtained from Jared thus far, what kind of progress has been made? If Jared was able to give Joy more clarity with regard to what his abductor looked like, etc., do you think the sheriff is re-visiting former potential suspects and re-evaluating the decision to rule them out? Does Joy think Jared and Jacob's cases are connected? On what basis did Joy rule out DR as a POI (or has she?) If Joy had not projected an attitude of belief in DR's innocence (this is an assumption I'm making not a fact), do you think he would ever have agreed to speak with her?

With the information Joy has obtained from Jared thus far, what kind of progress has been made? If Jared was able to give Joy more clarity with regard to what his abductor looked like, etc., do you think the sheriff is re-visiting former potential suspects and re-evaluating the decision to rule them out? Does Joy think Jared and Jacob's cases are connected? On what basis did Joy rule out DR as a POI (or has she?) If Joy had not projected an attitude of belief in DR's innocence (this is an assumption I'm making not a fact), do you think he would ever have agreed to speak with her?

They're trying to force something that just isn't happening in Jacobs case, and so far, they're not brave enough to admit its just a wild guess. What happened below interstate 94 is a multitude of assaults, what happened above interstate 94 is two vanishings. To me it's the great divide.

Despite this, in fairness of Jacob, I would like to work all scenarios.

They're trying to force something that just isn't happening in Jacobs case, and so far, they're not brave enough to admit its just a wild guess. What happened below interstate 94 is a multitude of assaults, what happened above interstate 94 is two vanishings. To me it's the great divide.

Despite this, in fairness of Jacob, I would like to work all scenarios.

Do you really believe in all of those assaults considering some of them were reported by the same voy and his sister?

I would think that what Jared provided at the time is far more accurate than something 25 years later.

I know it can take a long time to solve some of these cases -- we could cite so many. But this is particularly frustrating because in spite of several searches, descriptions from the kids who were present at the abduction, dogs, helicopters, LE, FBI, digs, sketches -- we have -- very little to nothing at most, and, no arrest(s). Only one person knows where Jacob is and that's the person who took him. No one saw J Guimond go missing, it's as if he vanished into thin air. Dogs, horses, volunteers, Trident Foundation, no one could find him. 25 years missing for Jacob, a decade for Joshua. No answers for their parents, families and friends. Really sucks.

WELCOME a5adams. So nice to have you here along with us. Although I have been a member for a while now, I too have recemtly joined the thread. Kudos to those who have stuck to this case. They have done an excellent job. I would also like to add that I find the topic of "Reverse Speech" very interesting. Thanks for sharing, anfpd again. Welcome aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CROOKED_RIVER