MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how did the car know where to go? You are saying a complete random perp arrived at the DR driveway and parked his car there fully comfortable that nobody would be walking or driving up or down that driveway? Not buying that. This person in the car had to know that the boys were coming back that way. How would he know that unless he was a local or saw them headed out to begin with? To see the boys at Tom Thumb does not indicate the direction they were headed. And no car passed the boys so explain how a car got on DR driveway and knew boys would be passing?

There was a half way house housing convicted sex offenders between the Wetterling home and DRs home. They would have known the boys were coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He searched his own damn buildings in the dark and went to sleep before he was forced to mention a vehicle in the principals office.

There was a half way house housing convicted sex offenders between the Wetterling home and DRs home. They would have known the boys were coming back.

What? How did I miss this in the discussion? Link please?

Really? I thought besides the 2 cul de sacs, then one house at the end of the road then all farmland until you reach DR farm. And could you please provide a link for the halfway house?

Again, if what you are saying is true then the perp did what to Jacob? I mean, are you saying they walked up to DR driveway, grabbed Jacob and then what? Let's play out some scenerios with possible perps.

Then how did the car know where to go? You are saying a complete random perp arrived at the DR driveway and parked his car there fully comfortable that nobody would be walking or driving up or down that driveway? Not buying that. This person in the car had to know that the boys were coming back that way. How would he know that unless he was a local or saw them headed out to begin with? To see the boys at Tom Thumb does not indicate the direction they were headed. And no car passed the boys so explain how a car got on DR driveway and knew boys would be passing?

We don't know for certain if the perp was there when the boys originally passed. Aaron (I think it was him.) said he THOUGHT he heard something. He did not see anything.

I am guessing a mix, there were several sex offender half way houses in St. Joe's. Add the priests, the Bahners, DAH, it is remarkable that only Jacob disappeared.

Wow i missed this too. Was there really?

If he was living between DR's farm and the Tom Thumb he could well have seen them on their way down. Wait in the driveway hoping they were coming back that way. Take poor Jacob up the driveway a bit and the imprint of his shoe could have come from being lifted off his feet, perhaps dragged into the trees at the side. Through the trees and back to his house. Somehow getting back to his house over farm land, off road anyway

I am guessing a mix, there were several sex offender half way houses in St. Joe's. Add the priests, the Bahners, DAH, it is remarkable that only Jacob disappeared.

I wouldn't guess...people attracted to adults are not attracted to children. Also, we have not put any priests, the Bahners or DAH at the scene or have we?

Were there sex offenders who raped children housed there or more like adult rapists? And I would guess they would have been housed on 16th St between DR house and Tom Thumb since there were no houses in between that long stretch that would make the home closer to abduction site.

There are actually quite a few homes (one farm at the 90-degree curve, to the left), one right after the curve, and also another cul de sac (Kale Court) before Kiwi Court.

I wouldn't guess...people attracted to adults are not attracted to children. Also, we have not put any priests, the Bahners or DAH at the scene or have we?

I would be quite shocked if all the sex offenders in the so called half way houses only raped adults.

I suppose it's unlikely that DR was entertaining any friends at his house that night. LE would have seen them leave during the night or the next day. Just thinking aloud.

The halfway house was turned upside down and emptied. Lets stop running from the truth, LE named it right.

I suppose it's unlikely that DR was entertaining any friends at his house that night. LE would have seen them leave during the night or the next day. Just thinking aloud.

Wasn't there an allegation of a DR visitor that night from out of state who had an unsavory past? Someone who recently shut down his Facebook or that DR removed from FB after an odd comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024