MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After all these years, surely the answer cannot be as simple as someone with a four-letter last name (Xxxx)! Unbelieveable! Preposterous!!

The answer MUST be more complicated than that. It HAS to be! The answer must involve some combination of the following:

Human bone smell
Tire tracks (or lack thereof)
Foot prints (or lack thereof)
The initials “D” and “R”
Cadaver dogs
Polka musicians
Binary code
Blood traces
Sirens and helicopters (or lack thereof)
Boxes of band instruments
Burn pits and wood piles
Kevin’s girlfriend
Cadaver smell
Priests in airplanes
ATVs and horses
The initials “D” and “R”
Escape via hovercraft
A small oak chest
A record collection
Kay’s Kitchen
Del-Win Ballroom
Slush
The Polka Padre
Soil compaction
Music lessons
Vernon Seitz
Jogging routes
The initials “D” and “R”
Flashlights
Police package edition vehicles and Taxis
Solitary Truth Sleuth
Indication in the dirt of exhaust blowing it back
“Best Fit” analysis
The second light pole
Bed wetting
Landy Packing
A former bail bondswoman
Louis K.
Two parallel ruts with a raised area right down the middle
Camp Caribou
The 1996 Bahner tapes
Empty farm buildings
Nancy Grace
Trish Van Pilsum
Esme Murphy
John Walsh
Luminol
The initials “D” and “R”
Half-way houses

A simple answer simply will not do!

Now, please, get back to digging in the dirt for answers in that farmer's driveway!

Prov. 11:14

The answer can be as simple as a narcisstic who was as tired as the guy who took Dru Sjodin and that perp AR fell asleep as detectives were interviewing him.

We have no information on where DAH was at the time. If you do, please share.

I wonder why LE did not name DAH as POI?

Such a delicious palatable choice instead of a scholar and a gentleman

At first i really didn't think it was DR but going round and round the case in my mind i keep coming back to the fact that nobody knew they were going out, to stop them on the way back that person must have seen them on the way down. My mind is not closed to other suspects but all the discussions keep leading back to DR. If he even knows anything about it, it's criminal to have kept anything back.

“Adults tend to believe what they want or need to believe. In a highly emotional case like a long-term child abduction, even experienced investigators can become gullible “believers” of almost anything. The emotion of these cases also causes some investigators to develop their own theories about the abduction and refuse to change them when the evidence indicates otherwise.”

Child Molesters Who Abduct: Summary of the Case in Point Series, March 1995, Edited by Kenneth V. Lanning and Ann Wolbert Burgess. (emphasis added)

Ask yourself: As an “investigator” of the Wetterling abduction, do you so badly want to believe that a particular person is guilty of the crime that you will refuse to change your theory even when the evidence indicates otherwise?

Be aware of this tendency in yourself, and in others. Be wary of it. Avoid it. Disengage your emotions and open your mind for the sake of the child who is still missing.

And remember:

“All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.” - Arthur Schopenhauer

Prov. 11:14

Great! Present the evidence so we can have a go at it. I believe the Ohio man presented did not work out. Who else? I forget the choices.

So who is the new guy so we can check it out?

Perhaps a little less cryptic advice and more helpful information might be good:thinking:

Great! Present the evidence so we can have a go at it. I believe the Ohio man presented did not work out. Who else? I forget the choices.

So who is the new guy so we can check it out?

I'm guessing DAH. I'm still not convinced it wasn't him. Sunday night visit with DR and just as he was pulling out of the driveway...

I'm guessing DAH. I'm still not convinced it wasn't him. Sunday night visit with DR and just as he was pulling out of the driveway...

If it was actually someone visiting DR, I don't think DAH is a likely visitor, lots of other choices for visitors....

If it was actually someone visiting DR, I don't think DAH is a likely visitor, lots of other choices for visitors....

DAH has just the right scum factor to do something like this and get away with it and never even think about it again imo.

DAH has just the right scum factor to do something like this and get away with it and never even think about it again imo.

You are right about that! I just don't think his and DRs social strata match to be partners, with all of the other choices that DR had.

Its all been covered before. Its all here and has been discussed recently. I can't name some of them or I get myself into trouble.

You'd be surprised at what scum DR considered friends.

You probably are a local and know a lot more than I do...just going by family ties that I have researched, I guess I thought the Rassier family was up there in the good guys category.

DR has associates that are child molesters and pedophile priests and those ties were made right here on WS.

Its all been covered before. Its all here and has been discussed recently. I can't name some of them or I get myself into trouble.

I'm aware of your reference, but is he still friends with this particular person. Just an aside... I was once friends with a recently imprisoned man, a neighbor. I had no real idea about his other side. Would I be judged by this man?

I'm aware of your reference, but is he still friends with this particular person. Just an aside... I was once friends with a recently imprisoned man, a neighbor. I had no real idea about his other side. Would I be judged by this man?

It's more than one person, and the association with the Abbey covers a couple of dozen pedophiles alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O/T but no red flags at all? I have known criminals and they give off weird issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member