MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read all the public reports and there was never a mention of where his parents where at the time

This is a remake of a song that was made shortly after Jacobs disappearance-it inspires hope, togetherness and happiness. The people of MN had a big connection to this song and Jacobs Disappearance. We are the World, 25 years for Jacob, Haiti, and Us-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glny4jSciVI

As it happens, Dan’s parents are away on a European vacation, so he is home alone for the week

This is from Joy's blog

So, heading east from the mailbox, for the first 100 yards the driveway ascends? Then it must descend after that? Is the 'hill' DR refers to?

Yes, that's correct.

Do you mean his last footprints were actually at what is, in that picture, the first pole?

Yes, or thereabouts. We don't know if all the poles have been replaced over time. The poles in that picture are fairly far apart. It's fair to say though that 40 yards is about where the first pole is today.

I would argue that Jacobs scent did not end at the tire track and was the reason they headed north to the woodpile instead of west south or east.

Careful here, you're confusing people. It was publicly stated the scent ended near where the prints ended, or 40 yards up the driveway. They were searching by the woodpile that night, that was before dogs and before identifying prints.

Careful here, you're confusing people. It was publicly stated the scent ended near where the prints ended, or 40 yards up the driveway. They were searching by the woodpile that night, that was before dogs and before identifying prints.

Then I'm wondering if a faint trail was revealing itself to the first searchers. I have shown on here that crossing through there would be the shortcut to the house and he would probably lead Jacob behind that second woodpile instead of continuing down the driveway with him. It resulted in a 911 call from the POI.

I'm sure they were searching all around the driveway on both sides with flashlights that night. When they got to the woodpile would be when DR would maybe first have seen flashlights through the trees. So I don't think they just headed straight for the woodpile, JMO.

Imo a car parked 40 yards down the driveway and even turning around in a building site that was observed by DR, leaves its mark despite kevin coming in later. No other tire tracks have been found.

Many people on the site feel that Joy's blog has done no good. I don't think Patty feels that way, just my opinion after listening to various interviews she has given recently.

I've been trying to think of something eloquent to say all day about what this sad anniversary means.

25 years. Wow.

I'll never forget the Halloween of 1989 - we had 10 adults/child...to be safe (I was a kid at the time) and while we trick or treated about, we wore buttons and searched for Jacob

I still haven't given up.

Love to the Wetterlings and Larsons today and always.

May the mystery soon be solved- someone out there has the key.

Turning my porch light on for Jacob tonight. 25 years. Sad. Hope this is the year that the Wetterling family finally gets answers.

Porch light on...Jacob, where are you? :(

Many people on the site feel that Joy's blog has done no good. I don't think Patty feels that way, just my opinion after listening to various interviews she has given recently.
It has brought attention--which is always good. I don't think this case can be solved until more sense is made out of DR'S night.

Why look at other people when his story is so strange?

Anyone know which agency gave DR his polygraph and "cleared" him on that basis? When one of the buildings on DR's property burned down, was LE ever able to take samples of the ashes? Would the dogs have alerted to that location prior to it burning down though (or after)? If DR had kept JW in his house, then somehow managed to hide him in one of the outbuildings -- wouldn't the dogs have alerted in either his house or at an outside structure on the property? Was DR's car checked by dogs? Why were the police less than thorough when initially investigating him? The FBI was called in early -- I'm disappointed that they were unable to locate any evidence.

My light is on, my heart is heavy and my thoughts and prayers are with the Wetterlings. #JacobsHope #FindJacob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My light is on and a local friend of Patty's posted on our community facebook page, so there are also lights on throughout my community. Praying for Jacob's family and friends on this very difficult anniversary.

Great insight, ThePhantom! I still think a vehicle was used. Because as you said, why would both his prints and his scent end at the same spot in the driveway...right next to a tire track. A vehicle and a quick exit onto the freeway or where ever would explain why no evidence was left behind. It's difficult to put together a scenario where someone (presumably DR) would have picked him up and was able to subdue him and walk the rest of the way to the house/farm without leaving any more tracks with their own feet, even through the field. And no scent.

And we can all agree that the police/investigators tramping all over the driveway with horses and atv's did not help and only made this 100 times more difficult.

I have posted the info before on here that they DID NOT come with HORSES until SATURDAY.

And Sher posted on here that they made casts at 1:00 AM

For me, it is the things she has said that are not true.

Notice now how she says that Paynesville stuff was investigated.

I think Patty is incredibly loving and kind.

I have been following the Hannah Graham situation on here.

I could not believe that the perp was the one because he went to the police station. Who does that if they are guilty!!!

Then there were many postings about psychopaths.

They simply do not think like the rest of us. They have no empathy.

They can pass polygraphs.

They can go to bed and not be concerned because they all ready know the answer.

Very interesting learnng about psychopaths. They are loners and socially inept. They mimic how people should act because they have no idea of how people are.

Totally fascinating and mind blowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member