MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Small talk-A guilty person would try and make effort to get others to talk to him even if no one is interested. Mind you the guilty never budge. They are so adamant to get the lost respect back that they will do anything to be in the same picture with people who are avoiding them, be it office parties or get together where the invitation might have (purposely) not reached them on time. It is also common that the guilty will laugh at everything you say and pass lame comments constantly. This is also popularly known as ‘desperate behaviour’.

http://listcrown.com/10-signs-show-person-guilty/

He contacted me after Googling his own name and finding it listed several times on my blog. (In 2010, I began writing about the Jacob Wetterling abduction, just after law enforcement had begun digging in Rassiers’ yard.) After emailing back and forth a few times, I agreed to meet with Dan.

http://www.joybaker.com/2013/03/20/the-next-day/

Offense is the best defense-In order to justify their mistake; a guilty person will often turn a confrontation into a big scene by blaming others for their behaviour. This normally is the case with people who have bigger egos than brains and can’t accept that they are mortal beings just like others and mistakes can be made by them as well. People who generally show this kind of behaviour are bosses, people in higher rank (achieved by pulling others down), and spoilt brats who never learned to respect anyone other than themselves. And in order to avoid the guilt trip, the above mentioned will leave no stone unturned to deny the mistake at any time possible, even saying that it would never have happened if so and so hadn’t done that.

http://listcrown.com/10-signs-show-person-guilty/

For nearly a year, he has been on a quest to clear his name and expose the way law enforcement and the media have mishandled this case and their coverage of it. In August of 2012, Dan sent a letter to 14 state officials and agencies, complaining about how he has been treated by law enforcement. He wrote that law officers violated his civil rights and his family’s rights and “abused the privileges of their power” in relation to the Jacob Wetterling case. Rassier also criticized the way the investigation has been handled over the years.

http://www.joybaker.com/2013/03/20/the-next-day/

Thanks for the informative post, Sasquatch. All of what you wrote makes sense. What I continue to struggle with about DR taking Jacob is -- how the heck did he cover Jacob's scent from the dogs,and, continue to hide Jacob under the nose of FBI and LE? Where did he take him? Is it possible that since he wasn't on LE's radar right away that he had time to take Jacob to a remote spot to hide him?

so what if two prominent German families in the area were operating a family run child sex operation like the Brittany Wood case? That would make sense on how this is so big in the area. Maybe the family of the officer that was arrested PM has one and two families that last name start with B who are related to the DR family. And they get together at "parties" to make transactions. I have read about families that do this. Especially now with the internet it's a lot easier.

My speculation only- maybe DR can't talk about the family child sex ring because so many people would be affected- mayors, LE, people super close to Jacob. Maybe he has records of who is in it and gave the info to someone else to blow the thing open in case he gets knocked off.

The one thing that keeps coming to my mind is the perpetrator in the case of Jared (and Jacob) were described as being older than someone DR was at the time (or the like).

Thinking out of the box: the perp in the Jared case was "late for a meeting at the red door" - what if he wasn't a DJ or bartender or maintenance guy but rather was a bouncer or security guard or the like who had police-like credentials? Possibly with former military training?

Mossad's map of what seemed to be taverns might fit in with this.

It sounds like whoever was involved would go farther and farther every time he drank. Liquid courage or the like. After the abduction,
it was like the guy vanished off the face of the earth. Were there any reports of "Chester the Molester" where Jared was or similar occurences after this in the area?

It's like whoever was involved decided to keep the lowest possible profile due to the fact that the case was the biggest news in Minnesota at the time - he wasn't being sloppy - maybe he blew town to Minneapolis or St. Paul or Duluth or somewhere in Wisconsin where he could blend in with the population.

The total sudden dissappearance of that type of thing seems to point to a possible child ring or something else where someone was able to control their behavior when they wanted to.

But Mossad's post referring to someone germanic, stoic, heavy work ethic might know or be related to the perpetrator and doesn't want to get involved because it would make their family look bad. I wonder.

If you look at Mossad's posts over tme, there have been different people indicated as perps. Differnet theories.

Thanks for the informative post, Sasquatch. All of what you wrote makes sense. What I continue to struggle with about DR taking Jacob is -- how the heck did he cover Jacob's scent from the dogs,and, continue to hide Jacob under the nose of FBI and LE? Where did he take him? Is it possible that since he wasn't on LE's radar right away that he had time to take Jacob to a remote spot to hide him?

If you read about the Somer Thompson case on here- a girl in Florida maybe 5 years ago that walked right into the perp's home and was killed there, you will wonder about dogs. The dogs were in his yard and never alerted even though she walked up his sidewalk, was killed there, and was transported by car to a dumpster.

The grandfather is some kind of super LE. I forget what kind now so they had tons of the best involved looking

My speculation only- maybe DR can't talk about the family child sex ring because so many people would be affected- mayors, LE, people super close to Jacob. Maybe he has records of who is in it and gave the info to someone else to blow the thing open in case he gets knocked off.

So why not kill him? Easy peasy.

There is someone who is former LE that is spreading rumors. You may wish to google that one's name and find out about credibilty. Zero.

I have talked about this before. Lime is a byproduct of burning wood and it is also used in farming. It covers the odors of decomp and dissolves bodies.

"In 2010, investigators from three states determined that Minneapolis was the home base of a large domestic prostitution (sex trafficking) ring comprised of three generations of one Minnesota family that was prostituting (trafficking) mostly young girls across the United States." 8

This quote was from a women's foundation website:
http://www.wfmn.org/mn-girls-are-not-for-sale/educate/get-the-facts/

Yes, I know about that ring. The adopted relative was a target. It took awhile for LE to bring them down. It was a young woman that started in on my relative who was in a foster home because of issues. These pimps can find these kids like they have a target on their backs. She was recruited at the State Fair.

She got away because of a fluke.

Anyway, it was grooming going on. The pimps look for the vulnerable.

Like Jerry?

Had Jacob been sold into a sex ring you'd have a lot of witnesses and a very good chance he escapes. This case hasn't been solved because one person is involved and no one saw it happen, imo.

Had Jacob been sold into a sex ring you'd have a lot of witnesses and a very good chance he escapes. This case hasn't been solved because one person is involved and no one saw it happen, imo.
Why would a person running a sex ring choose a child whose parents are wonderful and have not given up for 25 years? Why would they not take all three or kill the other two? Kids that are spawned from meth addicts look like Jacob too unfortunately.

None of these people are that smart. Pictures on the internet would have surfaced over the past 25 years because escalation is inevitable.

the poor victims of another child sex ring were labled liars and put in jail for perjury. I can't remember their names offhand. I think this type of crime is often labled a conspiracy or the rich people have better lawyers and get off scott free. It's a large wall for many victims to climb. Rmembered a name- Alisha Owen.

Are you talking about what happened in Jordan in the 80s? info

Also, after the Brittany Wood sex abuse stuff started coming out... I'm not so sure that nothing happened in Jordan...

Do some reading on Kathleen Morris. The situation in Jordan was a vendetta and power grab by her and her office. I'm amazed she was not successfully prosecuted.

I believe that Mr Bentz and his wife from Jordan was guilty of molestation and implicated a bunch of other people to make himself look less guilty. I think she wanted to help the child victims but the adults' lies were too much for the prosecutor. Male judges and LE were also were pretty harsh on women prosecutors back then.

Are you talking about what happened in Jordan in the 80s? info

Also, after the Brittany Wood sex abuse stuff started coming out... I'm not so sure that nothing happened in Jordan...

No, I was talking about the Franklin Scandal where Alisha Owen was jailed for perjury

In Jordan it was James Rud who did most of the molesting, he admitted to 16 children and was locked up in prison until 2010 then was transferred to Moose Lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DR didn't do this...I don't think Jacob's family even think he's involved. He's an easy target of LE to make it seem like they are making progress. Meanwhile the guy gives interviews, lie detector s, hypnosis and they dig up his property and nothing. Time to move along imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield