MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
chaplain are you making light of my theory ? or are you saying child pedo ring groups don't exist?

there are many victims of child sex trafficking. some rings are controlled by families (see Brittany Wood case), some controlled by gangs, some by rich people. rich people with influence are the hardest to prosecute because they have money, power and influence. They are no better than the pimps on the street.

You didn't ask me, and I'll be glad to be corrected; but, I just happened to be reading, and had just finished Wisdom's post, right before yours. I'm pretty certain that Wisdom meant that if it were a professional abduction for a sex ring, that, the perpetrator would've taken the three kids that night, Jacob and the others, Trevor and Aaron. Also, that way, No witnesses, they wouldn't even have been able to call 911 within a few minutes; just someone waiting for them to come home; thinking they should be back before long.

Thank you

chaplain are you making light of my theory ? or are you saying child pedo ring groups don't exist?
The former. Pedo rings generally take children that people don't notice are gone, the high-profile convictions generally are connected to children from war torn countries or drug addicts.

A professional hunter would have killed the witnesses buying himself at least another hour. Of course, that is discounting UFO technology

Did either of you read the chickens and bulls article? They wanted a fresh faced kid from the midwest. Someone from the group lives nearby and saw Jacob maybe horseback riding, maybe ice skating. I think the information is too hard for anyone to think about. Too hard to think of who will get "caught" being a part of this group. Maybe a lot of people high up, influential, close to the case or on the case. I don't know who all was a part of it yet. Still researching. That is why DR looks like the Cheshire Cat. I am thinking Mossad may show up sometime soon. Mossad, am I on the right track?

Thanks for the article link Jbrown. I will be reading it.

Thanks for the article link Jbrown. I will be reading it.
I would just like to comment that the "article" is a pleading from 46 years ago. Some things have changed--like , for example, we all work with and know gay people that are not threatened by the loss of their job.

But, MF was in the area...

no, but they can be threatened with proof of being with an underage child sexually. why are you trying so hard to deflect proof of my theory. aren't all theories welcome? especially in the light of the recent news about the prince and the sex ring?

As I said, my personal thoughts are that we need to keep all theories on the table and flesh them out to the best of our abilities. I still believe there are people who may know or be suspicious about who this/these perp(s) are -- they may show up here looking for info. What they might not know are the variety of details that WS'ers here know about these cases. Something in a particular theory might ring a bell and they may decide to speak up and add to our knowledge base. If it was black and white, the cases would be solved. There's something amiss. Or some things amiss. Not to mention some things missing. Okay I'll stop now.

no, but they can be threatened with proof of being with an underage child sexually. why are you trying so hard to deflect proof of my theory. aren't all theories welcome? especially in the light of the recent news about the prince and the sex ring?
We can't talk about real pedophiles in the area that are suspects; so no, per WS not everything can be discussed.

Is Paynesville connected in your theory?

It dosen't sound like you care about my theory when you connect it to UFOs. But if you have read my posts from a long time ago, I think the Paynesville attacks were done by someone else in the same group or a similar group who found out how easy it was for this person to get away with what he and others were doing in rural MN.

All this information --- all this time --- LE,FBI,BCI --- DR/Bahner/DH/pedophile rings/________ (unnamed suspect arrested early on then released) ..... videos with incriminating information .......... how do we piece it together; what makes sense or is the most likely (in our opinions) ...

Since the "thanks" button is inoperative -- thanks to above posters for their posts!

Phantom,
Regarding the 'Kevin' interview discussing RB Jr.....go to Joy's Blog and listen to the interview of his brother MB....there's a gravelly voice for you. And the interview is transcribed. What all of this info combined with everything else that is known means.....IDK....just an awful lot of stuff....it can't all be true or not.

The link is in JBrown's post #139 on the previous page.

Thanks. Once in awhile I accidentally skip over messages. JBrown, that article was a lot to digest and am still trying to think what I make of it. Wow! Thanks for sharing.

Before this case, I never thought about child sex rings at all and how many abducted children could be brought into them. At least in the U.S. When I think of child sex rings, I think of other countries, usually 3rd world. I've always thought kids get abducted for sexual purposes and/or to be killed. Period. I'm not sure why I never made the connection since I was aware it happens elsewhere. But this case has made me wonder how many children in the U.S get brought into them and why it's not reported as such an issue in American society and why I never hear about it in the media. Is it because the kids brought into them are never found so authorities don't realize it's a problem? Or am I living under a rock and this has been discussed in the media/all over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWI