MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they never showed anything to me. It's impossible for them to show me anything as I wasn't there, had no part of it, and had absolutely no knowledge of what happened until I was taken in. Then I gave them permission for everything they asked for to be tested.

Have you asked for "The evidence that was there for his arrest made complete sense and it still exists" in writing?

Was the same type of convenient "evidence" was used to explain Guimond's disappearance (in the mud)? Was it used to name DR a POI?

What other cases have been "solved" with convenient SCSO evidence?

Have you asked for "The evidence that was there for his arrest made complete sense and it still exists" in writing?

Was the same type of convenient "evidence" was used to explain Guimond's disappearance (in the mud)? Was it used to name DR a POI?

I have received "zero" cooperation with anything from the SCSO. As a matter of fact, at a hearing last April that I requested and paid to have, I was denied to have my property returned to me. At the time I was cleared for 6 months or so. Judge Scherer was ripping Kendall and Sanner apart. Then Sanner said they had received information in the last couple weeks that he couldn't discuss publicly. Judge Scherer asked me if it was ok for them to have an in-camera review of these details. Knowing I am completely innocent, having the FBI, BCA, and SCSO not be able to find one piece of evidence against me in this horrible act, I said that's fine, no problem. It wasn't 20 seconds, they came out and Judge Scherer said he would give me his decision by mail within 7 days. 6 days later, "After review, the property you requested returned will stay in the good care and custody of the SCSO.". Being I know that I will not get a favorable response, would anyone be interested in trying to test the waters in regards to Minn. Statute 13.82 subd. 7 in requesting information in the murder of the Reker girls. Being the commission of that offense was over 30 years ago all data should be release upon request. Then we will know what to expect when requesting the data for the Wetterling case in just over 4 years from now, though as the rest on here I am hoping there is no need to.

One does have to wonder about this "evidence". In Eloc's book I'm reading how many hours SCSO, BCA, and the FBI put into Jacob's case, and the case continues to do a 360 for 25 years. I have to wonder if some of the local LE in the SCSO is making things disappear. This cannot be ruled completely out. We had this happen on a murder case in Toledo, and the case went cold for almost 30 years. Evidence that the two detectives turned into the Chief of Police disappeared. Oh, and the person convicted in the 1980 nun's murder was a priest, who molested children. Evidence can disappear, and other bogus evidence can replace it. It depends on who else can be implicated in the crime also.

This is just a well known fact: Sometimes LE covers up crimes, and more commonly sexual child abuse. It's been happening for decades, and Stearns County is not immune to it.

AGAIN, I'm not saying this is what's happening with ALL SCSO investigators, but something is definitely amiss somewhere.

One does have to wonder about this "evidence". In Eloc's book I'm reading how many hours SCSO, BCA, and the FBI put into Jacob's case, and the case continues to do a 360 for 25 years. I have to wonder if some of the local LE in the SCSO is making things disappear. This cannot be ruled completely out. We had this happen on a murder case in Toledo, and the case went cold for almost 30 years. Evidence that the two detectives turned into the Chief of Police disappeared. Oh, and the person convicted in the 1980 nun's murder was a priest, who molested children. Evidence can disappear, and other bogus evidence can replace it. It depends on who else can be implicated in the crime also.

This is just a well known fact: Sometimes LE covers up crimes, and more commonly sexual child abuse. It's been happening for decades, and Stearns County is not immune to it.

AGAIN, I'm not saying this is what's happening with ALL SCSO investigators, but something is definitely amiss somewhere.

Agreed. I should be clear, I'm not saying the entire SCSO is corrupt. But I do know that there are certain people in the upper ranks that should certainly be looked at. They're egotistical and self centered. The deputies patrolling the streets are completely doing their jobs with the little resources Sanner provides them. But is it up to us to sort through them to determine good from bad, or should those who want the good name fight back to have that good name restored???

In 2013 a fifteen year old freshman at Albany High School wrote the following for her English class:
The Crimes at St. John’s
Contrary to popular belief, Minnesota is not a safe, innocent place. In fact, Stearns County, in the heart of the state, is the most dangerous place in the Midwest. The cause of this danger is the major ring of pedophilia at St. John’s University, which has been thoroughly covered-up for decades. No one at the school is safe, at least not while the accused pedophiles are allowed to roam freely among them at the University.
In most cases, when an alleged victim accuses someone of a crime, there is always some element of doubt that their allegations are accurate, unless there is a witness or another victim. In this case, the allegations do not stop at St. John’s University, nor do they stop with one victim. There are also alleged victims at St. John’s Preparatory School, St. John’s Abbey, the Liturgical Press, Hill Museum and Manuscript Library, and the School of Theology in Collegeville, MN; all of which are associated with the University. Not only have there been just a few members of the St. John’s community that have been accused of sexual abuse or misconduct, but over forty people since 1940. These allegations range from sodomy and fondling to physical and sexual assault.
The number of victims is absolutely nauseating. Not a few dozen, but a few hundred. Over three-hundred victims have come forward, and those are the just the ones that are brave enough to try and take a stand. Imagine the number of victims who are too afraid to come forward, or are threatened and blackmailed not to. Three-hundred victims divided by forty pedophiles comes out to over seven victims per accused person. The victims do not stop at male students, as many would believe. The list includes young men, women, monks, nuns, and even priests. As previously stated, no one is safe.
The common denominator to all of these cases is the reason that the pedophilia ring is not public knowledge. None of the accused priest have been justly punished. There has been no arrests made, nor thorough investigations of the happenings at the University. This is because St. John’s, and its affiliates, believe they are above the law. They know that they can get away with these horrendous crimes because of that. They have the money and power to make sure that authorities are not brought into the investigations, and if they are, the authorities are told to stay away from convictions. The extent of the punishments from St. John’s itself to the offenders usually only gets as severe as forced retirement, or banning from campus at the worst.
Why is St. John’s above the law? Why do they feel they can get away with the malicious crimes they are committing? Especially when they are a Catholic community! They are supposed to follow their oaths that allowed them to attain the titles they have. They are not. They are consciously taking pleasure in the misuse and mistreatment of young people, and are getting away with it as they have for decades.
Rothstein wonders why the children of Stearns County must live in fear and trepidation. The answer is simple: when good people do nothing to protect their child, the children pay the price. Rosenthal’s theory of diminishing testicles certainly applies

http://www.findjoshua.com/find-joshua-message-board/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=101

So many possibilities it makes a person sick:

http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com...d-abductor-resembles-father-bruce-wollmering/

http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/wordpress/matthew-feeney-jacob-wetterling/

http://www.behindthepinecurtain.com/wordpress/former-st-joseph-youth-minister-arrested/

As you will notice in these links that a convicted pedophile with ties to the St. John's pedophile ring places himself at the scene of Jacob's abduction at approx. the same time.... Huh...makes you wonder don't it???

I have received "zero" cooperation with anything from the SCSO. As a matter of fact, at a hearing last April that I requested and paid to have, I was denied to have my property returned to me. At the time I was cleared for 6 months or so. Judge Scherer was ripping Kendall and Sanner apart. Then Sanner said they had received information in the last couple weeks that he couldn't discuss publicly. Judge Scherer asked me if it was ok for them to have an in-camera review of these details. Knowing I am completely innocent, having the FBI, BCA, and SCSO not be able to find one piece of evidence against me in this horrible act, I said that's fine, no problem. It wasn't 20 seconds, they came out and Judge Scherer said he would give me his decision by mail within 7 days. 6 days later, "After review, the property you requested returned will stay in the good care and custody of the SCSO.". Being I know that I will not get a favorable response, would anyone be interested in trying to test the waters in regards to Minn. Statute 13.82 subd. 7 in requesting information in the murder of the Reker girls. Being the commission of that offense was over 30 years ago all data should be release upon request. Then we will know what to expect when requesting the data for the Wetterling case in just over 4 years from now, though as the rest on here I am hoping there is no need to.

I know I sound naive here, but why don't you have rights to know what the evidence is? Have you asked an attorney about this??

I don't see a response from PW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the link above regarding PW:
My self Bob Guimond, Brian Guimond and Patty Wetterling were in the Command Trailer...

(modsnip)

I know I sound naive here, but why don't you have rights to know what the evidence is? Have you asked an attorney about this??

I have... "It's an open and ongoing investigation and we cannot comment at this time". Many think the case is closed, it is not officially. The active part is closed, the rest is open....whatever the **** that means!

In regards to MF self admitting he was at the scene that night. Who would have verified his alibi after he dropped off those boys for his car would now be empty. I asked a friend of mine that lived a couple blocks west of 91st at the time if anyone in town made him feel uncomfortable... his answer was, "You can ask anyone, MF carried a very uncomfortable vibe with him."

The guy who shot Decker hung himself when they served a warrant on his residence imo. The evidence now is that LE has accused DR of changing his stories, he admits that himself. This would make sense that he did do that when the gamechanger (kevin) came forward. Why is an educated man changing his story suddenly? The other evidence is that he is still a poi with items still being tested behind closed doors. The option that he killed Jacob is open for discussion Imo.

Yeah, right. We all believe the items are still being tested. Since 2010, that's certainly a long test.

I was thinking about Jacob's case today and I wondered -- what if at some point DR was found guilty in connection with Jacob's abduction -- how would all the parents whose kids have been taught by DR for the last 25 years feel? Would they feel angry at Stearns County sheriff for allowing children to be in a potentially unsafe situation for so long?

I was thinking about Jacob's case today and I wondered -- what if at some point DR was found guilty in connection with Jacob's abduction -- how would all the parents whose kids have been taught by DR for the last 25 years feel? Would they feel angry at Stearns County sheriff for allowing children to be in a potentially unsafe situation for so long?
He could be guilty and an excellent music teacher. And, he left no evidence, I don't see how anger could be that vitriolic.

Chaplain, do you think DR possibly committed just one crime, and do you think Hollinger possibly committed only one crime?

If so, do you think that would make them unusual in terms of the behavior of pedophiles? (Having only one victim, resisting impulses forevermore?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahartley1978