MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think (so, JMO) St. John's campus is not under Stearns County LE jurisdiction, but I'll check to make sure. I've always heard that it is its own little "city" - sort of like the Vatican, but on a much smaller scale. Which is why they were able to hide so many offenses. But I could be totally wrong. I know Stearns LE looked into Josh Guimond's death (at least they went out there, not sure how much actual investigation went on). But St. John's seemed to have the power to ban Josh's dad from the campus, and I don't think that would fly in a regular town. I'll see if I can find anything on that.

Or do you know if Stearns LE was called at all when Bruce fell and died? Maybe after clean-up??

SJU is private property, and you can have anyone banned via trespass warrant, restraining order, and such on your property. If SCSO would have looked into the "incinerator" incident promptly I strongly think they may have found something of interest in the pile of ash, or at least more than the gravel pit of 2010.

LE would be called in for the event of a death. The injuries described that BW sustained I would believe if they had said he had that terrible fall from the top of the bell tower, not standing on the floor on his own 2 feet. One could have the most severe case of osteoporosis ever documented in a person and still not have sustained those types of injuries. We should have the report shortly I would suspect, waiting on advancements in technology involved in autopsies to get a final determination.

I found this: "When BW died in February of 2009, his room in the monastery was reportedly sealed for two days and searched by the Stearns County Sheriff’s Department. The Sheriff’s Department has not released their findings."
http://www.perjuries.com
So I guess they do have jurisdiction there. Info was just never released. I'm not sure how soon LE was called though after BW "fell" and died.

It seems there was a petition back in 2010 for St. John's and Stearns County sheriffs Dept. to disclose information on Josh's disappearance, but they never got enough signatures.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/138/justice-for-joshua-guimond/

Regarding the blood on the trunk. The dogs can't distinguish between blood from a live person vs blood from a dead person, correct? So it could have been anyones blood from the past 50 years plus that lived, worked, or visited that farm. It's human blood. But not necessarily a dead humans blood.

I thought the purpose of cadaver dogs was to search out cadaverine?

Regarding the blood on the trunk. The dogs can't distinguish between blood from a live person vs blood from a dead person, correct? So it could have been anyones blood from the past 50 years plus that lived, worked, or visited that farm. It's human blood. But not necessarily a dead humans blood.

Cadaver blood is only from a cadaver. If you search the net, you will see that trained dogs search for cadavers. Special dogs were brought in from Louisiana. There is a reference to it in here somewhere. They do not hit on live blood. Those would be search and rescue dogs.

There are plenty of articles on the net about cadaverine

Cadaver dogs search for the scent of a gas the decomposing body emits. Show me definitive proof that it was in fact blood on this chest, until then, it's only hearsay...and that's not circumstantial, probable, or matter of fact. I wish they would hurry up with these advancements we are waiting for, the suspense is unbearable!

DR stated that there was blood on the chest. The reference is on here somewhere. Maybe he made it up for some reason.

Cadaver dogs can find bones that are very old as well.

I found this: "When BW died in February of 2009, his room in the monastery was reportedly sealed for two days and searched by the Stearns County Sheriff’s Department. The Sheriff’s Department has not released their findings."
http://www.perjuries.com
So I guess they do have jurisdiction there. Info was just never released. I'm not sure how soon LE was called though after BW "fell" and died.

It seems there was a petition back in 2010 for St. John's and Stearns County sheriffs Dept. to disclose information on Josh's disappearance, but they never got enough signatures.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/138/justice-for-joshua-guimond/

I'm almost positive I have read they were and then back at a later date for his room. I'll believe the sheriff's office when they can actually show something to the public....on at least one of their investigations. They sure are good secret keepers.

I'm almost positive I have read they were and then back at a later date for his room. I'll believe the sheriff's office when they can actually show something to the public....on at least one of their investigations. They sure are good secret keepers.

Would you really believe them then? I would have reservations.

The problem I have with statistical probabilities though, is there are always outliers. If 90% of criminals of a certain type fit within a strict profile, it means 10% do not, for example. We know that there are several characteristics of Jacob's abductor that defy the odds - he wore a mask, he left witnesses, he used the threat of a gun, he was waiting in an isolated area.

When I see that (bolded part) written out, I am led to strongly believe that the perp. intended to take Jacob, in particular. I think he wanted Jacob so badly that he devised the seemingly perfect plan to carry out his desires. He was bound and determined to get Jacob. That's what I believe. I think he had to be a local. I think he had to have been stalking Jacob. He happened to get his chance when the boys went to the store, in the dark, for the first time. It wasn't the first time they had gone to the store alone. It was the first time that they went at night alone.

The thing about Jacob's bike being stolen from his friend's house. I know the one who stole it was questioned and cleared of involvement (well, at least from what I've read here on WS). But, isn't that an unreal coincidence? How did they find the stealer? Did he come forward after the kidnapping? Or, was otherwise apprehended after the kidnapping? Strange. If he had not been cleared, I'd think he wanted to increase the likelihood of slowing Jacob down.

When I see that (bolded part) written out, I am led to strongly believe that the perp. intended to take Jacob, in particular. I think he wanted Jacob so badly that he devised the seemingly perfect plan to carry out his desires. He was bound and determined to get Jacob. That's what I believe. I think he had to be a local. I think he had to have been stalking Jacob. He happened to get his chance when the boys went to the store, in the dark, for the first time. It wasn't the first time they had gone to the store alone. It was the first time that they went at night alone.

The thing about Jacob's bike being stolen from his friend's house. I know the one who stole it was questioned and cleared of involvement (well, at least from what I've read here on WS). But, isn't that an unreal coincidence? How did they find the stealer? Did he come forward after the kidnapping? Or, was otherwise apprehended after the kidnapping? Strange. If he had not been cleared, I'd think he wanted to increase the likelihood of slowing Jacob down.

How close to the abduction site do you consider to be local? I think the closest possibility would have lived roughly 10 miles away.

In regards to the bike that was stolen, it was taken by a 14 year old kid from the neighborhood. Absolutely no relevance to the abduction at all, time to move on in regards to that dead end.

Cadaver dogs search for the scent of a gas the decomposing body emits. Show me definitive proof that it was in fact blood on this chest, until then, it's only hearsay...and that's not circumstantial, probable, or matter of fact. I wish they would hurry up with these advancements we are waiting for, the suspense is unbearable!

The blood is not hearsay. DR said it himself in this TV interview:
http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/...ive_interview_w_wetterling_person_of_interest

He begins talking at about 5:40 about what LE found on their farm, and then from 4:39 to approx. 4:01 he talks about the blood or blood residue.

I have two questions:

1. Did the dogs actually hit on the chest or did LE just come across the chest and saw what looked to them to be some sort of blood residue?

2. Did DR say it was blood residue because that's what LE told him or is he actually telling us that because that's what he believes it is?

TIA.

The blood is not hearsay. DR said it himself in this TV interview:
http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/...ive_interview_w_wetterling_person_of_interest

He begins talking at about 5:40 about what LE found on their farm, and then from 4:39 to approx. 4:01 he talks about the blood or blood residue.

I'm gonna need scientific test results to be proven as fact. Like human said before old blood don't look like blood. Don't take long at all till it turns black and if it were on a harder surface it would tend to flake as opposed to soaking in fabrics.

Just watched the video....he don't seem to know anything about this chest. Far from fact, an ill advised speculation at best. Words alone can never be taken as fact in my opinion unless you are speaking from a first hand experience. But when he thinks they got it from an aunt that got it from he's not really sure about the part where it came from before that. Moving on cause that is hearsay.

I have a feeling we will all be farting around in the Jetson's bubble mobiles and the SCSO will still be waiting for technology to advance. We have a few stragglers but I think most are starting to see through the #2.

download.jpg

I have two questions:

1. Did the dogs actually hit on the chest or did LE just come across the chest and saw what looked to them to be some sort of blood residue?

2. Did DR say it was blood residue because that's what LE told him or is he actually telling us that because that's what he believes it is?

TIA.

Only LE can answer both of these questions. DR could answer number 2, good luck.

I'm gonna need scientific test results to be proven as fact. Like human said before old blood don't look like blood. Don't take long at all till it turns black and if it were on a harder surface it would tend to flake as opposed to soaking in fabrics.

Just watched the video....he don't seem to know anything about this chest. Far from fact, an ill advised speculation at best. Words alone can never be taken as fact in my opinion unless you are speaking from a first hand experience. But when he thinks they got it from an aunt that got it from he's not really sure about the part where it came from before that. Moving on cause that is hearsay.

I have a feeling we will all be farting around in the Jetson's bubble mobiles and the SCSO will still be waiting for technology to advance. We have a few stragglers but I think most are starting to see through the #2.

View attachment 76013

I've watched the video through and through, it was the first time I had ever heard someone say they had doubts this crime could ever be solved.

DR says the strangest things. Why would he say anything about the blood? No one had access to what was in that search warrant. He could have just stuck with the chair and the umbrella stand. Who would be the wiser?

So why does he bring up the blood?

I think (so, JMO) St. John's campus is not under Stearns County LE jurisdiction, but I'll check to make sure. I've always heard that it is its own little "city" - sort of like the Vatican, but on a much smaller scale. Which is why they were able to hide so many offenses. But I could be totally wrong. I know Stearns LE looked into Josh Guimond's death (at least they went out there, not sure how much actual investigation went on). But St. John's seemed to have the power to ban Josh's dad from the campus, and I don't think that would fly in a regular town. I'll see if I can find anything on that.

Or do you know if Stearns LE was called at all when Bruce fell and died? Maybe after clean-up??

Josh Guimond's death???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member