MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. It doesn't look like there are any raging rivers. Pretty contained.

I would hope just because LE didn't think it was Jacob that they said, "Who cares!" to another body

Hm. It doesn't look like there are any raging rivers. Pretty contained.

I would hope just because LE didn't think it was Jacob that they said, "Who cares!" to another body

It's a dumb article with 5 percent of the facts, period.

If the lake incident says anything, it says that LE throughout the state of MN were listening and looking for Jacob. In 2010 local LE named a poi/suspect in the case. Noone knows why and items taken from the search are awaiting technology that was currently unavailable. It should be very respected, with public pressure mounting to find out why. Please update us on this soon, where are we with this?

Can someone clue me in on the fact there was allegedly only one set of tire tracks & they were Kevin's? Were they only looking on DR's driveway? Surely other people drove down that road that day and evening so there would be other tracks on the road. Did they check surrounding areas where a car could have been parked out of sight so the boys couldn't identify a car?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Can someone clue me in on the fact there was allegedly only one set of tire tracks & they were Kevin's? Were they only looking on DR's driveway? Surely other people drove down that road that day and evening so there would be other tracks on the road. Did they check surrounding areas where a car could have been parked out of sight so the boys couldn't identify a car?

Jacobs last footprint is next to a tire track on the driveway, then nothing. It was not in the ditch or anywhere else.

It's just one experts opinion. If you asked other criminal pro filers you would have wide ranging responses. The guy before Sanner felt 100% he was taken by car. I have zero confidence in Sheriff Sanner's crime solving skills.

He's also had the cases of Ronnie Brommenschenkel and Cynthia Schmidt, yet you've never heard him utter their names once. He's simply just not a good enough sheriff to solve all these missing persons cases.

Fair enough. So you must believe he's also wrong about a vehicle not being used then... because if the perp was on foot it's hard to argue DR not being responsible. Please feel free to explain who your top suspect is and how a vehicle was used.

Thank you. And is that Kevin's tire print?

Apparently. There are other tire prints as far as we know. But there is only one that was not identified, apparently.

If you do the google drive that was listed earlier, you can see what it is like there now.

Apparently. There are other tire prints as far as we know. But there is only one that was not identified, apparently.

If you do the google drive that was listed earlier, you can see what it is like there now.

Do you know what that means if such is true? It means the small dark car and the tan Monte Carlo are total lies. Because those vehicles haven't been located. LE said that the unidentified tracks are accounted for.

It's just one experts opinion. If you asked other criminal pro filers you would have wide ranging responses. The guy before Sanner felt 100% he was taken by car. I have zero confidence in Sheriff Sanner's crime solving skills.

He's also had the cases of Ronnie Brommenschenkel and Cynthia Schmidt, yet you've never heard him utter their names once. He's simply just not a good enough sheriff to solve all these missing persons cases.

I know a different FBI profiler and a behavioral analyst that are of the same opinion so I seriously doubt the responses would be as "wide ranging" as you mentioned.

The sheriff does not solve cases on his own. He works with a whole team at the sheriff's office. Plus he receives input from tips, etc. So to blame any unsolved missing person cases on one person is ludicrous. Sanner was not even sheriff when Jacob was abducted. Charlie Grafft was.

The sheriff does not solve cases on his own. He works with a whole team at the sheriff's office. Plus he receives input from tips, etc. So to blame any unsolved missing person cases on one person is ludicrous. Sanner was not even sheriff when Jacob was abducted. Charlie Grafft was.

Sanner is the one in charge. If a company does not make money, the CEO is out the door. Enough said.

And do we have any word on whether the tire track next to the footprint is the one that ended up being Kevin's? For all I know, it could just be one of the other tracks that were ID'ed. It looks the freshest to me, but we haven't seen that many photos. Could just be the track being studied when the photog was shooting. That tire track could be from a Rassier vehicle, or did I miss some confirmation otherwise?

And do we have any word on whether the tire track next to the footprint is the one that ended up being Kevin's? For all I know, it could just be one of the other tracks that were ID'ed. It looks the freshest to me, but we haven't seen that many photos. Could just be the track being studied when the photog was shooting. That tire track could be from a Rassier vehicle, or did I miss some confirmation otherwise?

I have always wondered if Kevin stopped at the end of the driveway when they looked at the bikes. The car would have left a unique print when driven off from a stop.

I would also be very interested to know why that one set of prints caused LE to completely change their theory of the crime.

It's only Kevin's word that he stopped to look at the bikes.

I have always wondered if Kevin stopped at the end of the driveway when they looked at the bikes. The car would have left a unique print when driven off from a stop.

I would also be very interested to know why that one set of prints caused LE to completely change their theory of the crime.

It's only Kevin's word that he stopped to look at the bikes.

Or the tire prints, as ELOC stated.

LE often knows who did the crime.

It can be read about on WS . They have LE following the person. They give the person theorectical free reign but all the while LE has the person in their investigation.

Getting the evidence that will stand up is a problem. How often have we seen that LE is collecting evidence behind the scenes. I am sure no one wants LE to manufacture evidence.

With Jacob, it was the BCA that took a look and found information that lead to the search of the farm in 2010. We see that on cold cases. New eyes see new connections.

I hope we all agree that we do not want LE to arrest the wrong person.

I hope I'm not coming off as overly teasing here, but after a rant and three dozen replies, I'm a little surprised that no one has noticed the likely significance of dates.

Come on sleuthers....connect the dots....;)

I hope I'm not coming off as overly teasing here, but after a rant and three dozen replies, I'm a little surprised that no one has noticed the likely significance of dates.

What dates, Elocsoul?

Well....I'm not really joyful about it.....but some things never add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho