MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I'm not coming off as overly teasing here, but after a rant and three dozen replies, I'm a little surprised that no one has noticed the likely significance of dates.

Come on sleuthers....connect the dots....;)

Do you suppose the mention of not writing a book and looking for attention was a jab pointed straight at you?

How did you learn the car was stolen that you mentioned?

Don't leave us hanging eloc. Some of us like me have a lot of dates for this case. Which dates are you talking about?

What dates, Elocsoul?

Ok, so on Joy's most recent blog, which she describes herself as part rant, she mentions that the kid who reported the car and man by the woods was eventually brought in to look at a lineup. Look at the date of the lineup and compare that with what happened the day before with Duane Hart being arrested for assaulting young boys.

It's a pretty strong likelihood that Hart was in that lineup, and the lineup was put together immediately following his arrest. If true, that's further indication that Hart was a suspect in Jacobs abduction early on. Since the boy did not identify Hart, assuming that Hart was indeed in the lineup, it suggests that LE was unable to establish Hart in the neighborhood, and could be a factor in why they cast him aside.

Do you suppose the mention of not writing a book and looking for attention was a jab pointed straight at you?

How did you learn the car was stolen that you mentioned?

I would certainly hope not, since there would be no merit in implying that I wrote the book for personal attention. I would guess it's because some posters have suggested she was looking to write a book of her own.

I'm reading through articles in other newspapers and finding small tidbits I hadn't seen in other articles covering the same stories.

We have no idea of the quality of dogs used in any searches, 1989 or 2010.

We have no idea of the quality of dogs used in any searches, 1989 or 2010.

The dogs in 2010 were brought in from Louisiana, so one could safely assume they were probably upper echelon dogs. JMO

This is all well and good, but let's remember that DAH was also in Jared's lineup, and he didn't identify him there either. Ask him who he thinks was his abductor and he will tell you DAH.

Ok, so on Joy's most recent blog, which she describes herself as part rant, she mentions that the kid who reported the car and man by the woods was eventually brought in to look at a lineup. Look at the date of the lineup and compare that with what happened the day before with Duane Hart being arrested for assaulting young boys.

It's a pretty strong likelihood that Hart was in that lineup, and the lineup was put together immediately following his arrest. If true, that's further indication that Hart was a suspect in Jacobs abduction early on. Since the boy did not identify Hart, assuming that Hart was indeed in the lineup, it suggests that LE was unable to establish Hart in the neighborhood, and could be a factor in why they cast him aside.

This is all well and good, but let's remember that DAH was also in Jared's lineup, and he didn't identify him there either. Ask him who he thinks was his abductor and he will tell you DAH.

Do you know him? Why did he not id him when he saw him in the line up but says it is him today? Has he had recent contact with DAH that changed his mind for some reason?

Do I know him, Yes.

Can you imagine the intense amount of shock a young kid would go through trying to ID someone? Have you ever been through that dramatic of a life experience?

Also, who says he changed his mind? It was a single lineup and Jared simply wasn't able to ID him that day.

Do you know him? Why did he not id him when he saw him in the line up but says it is him today? Has he had recent contact with DAH that changed his mind for some reason?

Do I know him, Yes.

Can you imagine the intense amount of shock a young kid would go through trying to ID someone? Have you ever been through that dramatic of a life experience?

Also, who says he changed his mind? It was a single lineup and Jared simply wasn't able to ID him that day.

It was quite a few months later. Almost a year, right?

I don't disagree that it was horrifying. I think your other senses kick in and he would have had a visceral response.

It's too bad for the Doctor / patient confidentiality in Hart's case because it sure would be nice to have a conversation with some of them to find out how this man ticks... and what would be the best way to lead some questions to get some truthful answers out of him.

It was quite a few months later. Almost a year, right?

I don't disagree that it was horrifying. I think your other senses kick in and he would have had a visceral response.

The other thing, in addition to the length of time that had passed, is that Jared had already been through the ringer with investigators immediately following his kidnap and assault. From older interviews with his mother, it is apparent that they badgered him about the whole incident. What if he described his perp as being similar looking to another man? That alone could be traumatic to a kid if he inadvertantly drew attention to innocent people.

For it not being about her getting attention or credit, Joy sure went on and on and on about herself in this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She deserves a pat on the back for bringing JW's abduction back in to the national spotlight. I have no issues with her feeling good about herself.

For it not being about her getting attention or credit, Joy sure went on and on and on about herself in this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I give ELOC credit for doing a book that is researched, giving money to the Center for Missing and Exploited Children, not calling attention to his own self, not patting himself on the back and not whining about people criticizing him, and most of all, once again, researchng and verifyng information .

Brought in from LA in both 1989 and 2010? Really?

No, just 2010....

The dogs in 2010 were brought in from Louisiana, so one could safely assume they were probably upper echelon dogs. JMO

A federal judge has denied an attempt by the State of Minnesota to appeal the judge’s June 17, 2015, ruling that Minnesota's program for civilly committed sex offenders is unconstitutional.

Meanwhile, Minnesota’s state-wide sexual hypocrisy in the Catholic church continues to expose itself in newly-revealed allegations that former Minneapolis-St. Paul Archbishop John Clayton Nienstedt, who denied being homosexual or having homosexual relationships and stated that homosexuals need to lead chaste lives in an August, 2014, interview, and who subsequently resigned his position on June 15, 2015, has a lengthy history of homosexual behavior going back decades, including attempts to procure alkyl nitrites, sometimes referred to as “poppers,” commonly used by homosexual men to facilitate anal intercourse by relaxing the internal and external anal sphincter muscles. Nienstedt socialized with serial pederast Curtis Carl Wehmeyer, and in 2009 appointed Wehmeyer as pastor of Blessed Sacrament and St. Thomas the Apostle parishes in St. Paul, Minnesota. Wehmeyer subsequently plead guilty in 2013 to 20 counts of sexually abusing boys and possessing child *advertiser censored*, and is now in prison in Lino Lakes, Minnesota.

Minnesota has a pervasive, institutional, dysfunctional history of sexual predation on minor males, much, if not all, of which stems directly or indirectly from institutions of the Catholic church and likely dates to the very inception of Minnesota statehood itself. At the same time, Minnesota does not know what to do with its own sexual dysfunction. Minnesota perpetuates dysfunction, and then does not know what to do with the dysfunction when it is found out and can no longer be denied.

Is the State of Minnesota’s attempt to appeal the federal judge’s June 17, 2015, ruling yet another form of hypocrisy and denial of Minnesota’s own sexual dysfunction and inability to effectively deal with the problem? And how did the long and crooked fingers of sexually dysfunctional Catholic institutions wend their way to touch Jacob Wetterling on October 22, 1989?

Do YOU see the connections?

Is Minnesota really any less sexually dysfunctional (pederastic) in 2015 than it was in 1989?

Prov. 11:14

I think the fact that these things are coming out in the open means we are moving ahead.

While in grad school back in the 90's, I wrote a paper on sex abuse. The Research showed that MN had a lot, but that was because MN reported.

It was also thought that boy's sex abuse was not reported because of the fear of the label of homosexuality.

Because of Jacob, schools started teaching Good Touch, Bad Touch type programs.

Teachers are trained to recognize sex abuse. There are msny professions that are mandated reporters.

I think these are huge changes.

The change I would like to see is that these civilly committed molesters then go to live with the judge and the lawyers defending them. I think most of the rest of us don't want them, so those people can show their love and care and take the violated molesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CROOKED_RIVER