MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is it said that Patty doesn't believe DR did it? I'm not suggesting here that he did, but I strongly doubt that Patty would take the position that he didn't do it. She has said there are other suspects besides DR, but that's about as strong as she has publicly divulged. Simply believing that Jacob's and Jared's cases could be related does not translate to the definitive conclusion that he didn't do it.

Now, if it's ever determined that the two cases are by the same perpetrator, then yes I would agree that DR would be excluded. But, the known links between the two cases are not all that strong when you consider the sheer number of abduction attempts at the time.

Her most recent comments she already sat with Dr that ship has sailed

human remember Patty Wetterling doesn't believe DR did it. This dig turned up nothing and is over 5 years old.

I am not going to regurgitate what was said about the items saved from the dig, that is an opinion that nothing was found. The facts state otherwise.

Please identify factual information on what Patty thinks.

I have been following the Jared of Subway case . Wow.

He was having evidence gathered for several years.

The LE swooped in and they had a special dog that sniffs out electronics.

The dog found a hidden flashdrive. Advances in technology! Who ever imagined that? Not me.

Interesting re Josh Duggar when all these hidden things are coming out and people coming forward. And how about that Bill Cosby stuff.

Who knows what is known out there and will be revealed.

With all the prayers and incredible positive energy I find it so hard to think nothing will be revealed.

BBM

Really?? Where did you see that?

Tom Siekkinen introduced the video presentation highlighting the nominees.** At the conclusion of the video, Dan Rassier was honored as the 2015 ROCORI District Teacher of the Year.*

Congratulations, Dan, on your recognition as Teacher of the Year!

I found this on the Rocori school district website. Congrats dr!

Tom Siekkinen introduced the video presentation highlighting the nominees.** At the conclusion of the video, Dan Rassier was honored as the 2015 ROCORI District Teacher of the Year.*

A 40 year teacher of children. No complaints. No arrests. The same employer for all these years. His former students on this thread speaking up for him. The school administrators speaking up for him. Winning Teacher of the Year.

I wish I had the weakness and insecurity in my own beleifs to post 5 times in row and 25 times this day the exact same message, but less is more I think.

I have been following the Jared of Subway case . Wow.

He was having evidence gathered for several years.

The LE swooped in and they had a special dog that sniffs out electronics.

The dog found a hidden flashdrive. Advances in technology! Who ever imagined that? Not me.

Interesting re Josh Duggar when all these hidden things are coming out and people coming forward. And how about that Bill Cosby stuff.

Who knows what is known out there and will be revealed.

With all the prayers and incredible positive energy I find it so hard to think nothing will be revealed.

Not even close to relevancy

Im in Florida don't think there is a link to a Florida suspect?

Keeping up with the Dr. Sievers murder there? They are going to announce the arrest warrant. LE played that close to their vest.

There is a Missouri connection

Could you identify what your evidence is that DR is guilty?

The opinion of others: like what Patty says or the police naming someone a POI, is NOT evidence of guilt.

DR is a POI. That is a verified fact still today. DR is not identified as the perp. That seems to be something that you and others have not understood.

If one peruses the thread conversations, it can be seen that the idea of visitors to the farm have been explored.

Patty said that she feels it is not a priest, so I guess we have to ditch that idea

Patty Wetterling is a wonderful person and she has made peace with dr and now has other thoughts of who may have done this horrible deed

How crazy is it that Jared and Joy did a podcast and Jared said he's pretty certain he knows who his perp is. He even says he's locked up and was abused as a child himself. Is anyone else curious who this man actually is? It's always been the greatest link ever found that this perp could be connected to the Wetterling. Was it DAH? Was Dah in St. Joe because he had family that lived in a trailer park there?

I don't think we should continue to speculate on Patty's feelings about the case.

Not speculating they are facts...Patty met with Dr, they talked, her most recent quotes refer to child abduction suspects with no mention of dr

How crazy is it that Jared and Joy did a podcast and Jared said he's pretty certain he knows who his perp is. He even says he's locked up and was abused as a child himself. Is anyone else curious who this man actually is? It's always been the greatest link ever found that this perp could be connected to the Wetterling. Was it DAH? Was Dah in St. Joe because he had family that lived in a trailer park there?

Sasquatch we need your boots on the ground start talking with people get some real information

How about that!

Rocori is actually supposed to be in all caps. ROCORI ROckville COld spring RIchmond. My alma mater.

If in the St Cloud Times tomorrow Patty verbally acknowledged that she believe DR committed this atrocity every person who "liked" your comment would be posting it to support their point of view. It's a fact you have to accept, Patty believes all the cases are connected. Jared knew DR in 7th and 8th grade. Jared knows with 100% certainty that DR did not abduct him. It's not rocket science to connect the dots.

I don't think we should continue to speculate on Patty's feelings about the case.

If in the St Cloud Times tomorrow Patty verbally acknowledged that she believe DR committed this atrocity every person who "liked" your comment would be posting it to support their point of view. It's a fact you have to accept, Patty believes all the cases are connected. Jared knew DR in 7th and 8th grade. Jared knows with 100% certainty that DR did not abduct him. It's not rocket science to connect the dots.
I'd also take it seriously if she said DR was not involved, I have not seen that attribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swexy