MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read an interview with Patty Wetterling, where she talks about the Abbey. She says she doesn't know anything about the priests, because they didn't attend church there. I don't know how Jacob could be a favorite, if he wasn't Catholic, and didn't go to church there.
***I am not saying that there is not something very strange going on with the pedophile priests, at that church.

I posted months ago that:

1. perhaps Jacob was selected precisely because his family was not in the same social circle as Catholic parishioners or similar and therefore, would not recognize the perp. Weren't they members of a Baha'i group?

2. Patty did not attend a prayer service at the local Catholic church because she said she could not imagine a God who would allow this to happen (news article). She knew something wasn't right.

3. the victim in the Cold Springs case (which many of us think is related) was asked by the perp. if he recognized him and I thought that the perp. was probably a public figure who was afraid of being identified by the victim or his family.

Really?? Is this the same bail bondswoman who interviewed Bahner? I think we need to interview her! Or someone does.
Thank you for saying that. Someone really does need to follow up on this person. I am not sure who, or how. I did check bail bondsman in the area, and it seems there aren't many women, so that narrows it down. So the next question is who will interview her? Any serious volunteers?

http://www.co.stearns.mn.us/OnlineServices/InteractiveMapping

This map will allow you to look up parcels of land in St Joseph, and view property details, along with a street view which is kind of eerie.

I couldn't get it to accept any addresses, but if you keep double clicking on the map you can zoom in to the area and then click on individual parcels. Very interesting that Rassier's own all that land across the road from their farm also, all the way up to Kiwi Court. Thanks!

I did some genealogy on the family, and Robert and Rita had 9 children. Betty Rose, Michael Robert, Joseph Bernard, Daniel Alfred, Nancy Jean, Kevin John, Richard Gerard, and Anthony Paul.
His parents were Bernard and Clara. They had children Renne, Robert, and Louis- that I have been able to find.

Gosh, this is good work Truth Sleuth!! Thank you!!!

I don't know if you are aware TS, but MN criminal records are public, and they can be viewed online from your own comfy computer chair!
The 'Remote Viewer' is down this weekend though. Sooooo annoying. It should be back up after 5 p.m Sunday though, so if you look up those names you might find that one of them has some ... interesting history.

I looked up Robert, Rita, Dan, Anthony, and Kevin previously and the former 3 had nothing come up, and I think the latter 2 had a speeding ticket or 2 among themselves. I hadn't known about the others till you used your very impressive skillz to find them.

The site to look them up is http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/default.aspx if you have some time in the next week and fancy checking them out.

I couldn't get it to accept any addresses, but if you keep double clicking on the map you can zoom in to the area and then click on individual parcels. Very interesting that Rassier's own all that land across the road from their farm also, all the way up to Kiwi Court. Thanks!

Do you have an aerial photo of the whole area from 1989- both sides of the road?

Do you have an aerial photo of the whole area from 1989- both sides of the road?

There's one in these jacob threads on here somewhere, but I'm not sure which thread. Try a search on "jacob map" maybe?

Found some, Lotus, another poster on here, made some maps with red markings showing the abduction site and which buildings weren't there back in 1989. See here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5645939&highlight=jacob+map#post5645939

Thank you for saying that. Someone really does need to follow up on this person. I am not sure who, or how. I did check bail bondsman in the area, and it seems there aren't many women, so that narrows it down. So the next question is who will interview her? Any serious volunteers?

I will if you can find any names or phone numbers.

concentric-
I think it is acceptable to put initials and discuss your opinion as to what happened, as long as you clarify that it is just an opinion. It is unacceptable that the family does not know what happened and there are a few people out there who do. That isn't right. The truth needs to come out.
With Josh Guimond, I feel that the parents need to sue the school to make their records public. I also think the school was negligent as he went missing on campus.

It is very suspicious to me that DR says he witnessed things, then he was sleeping, then he was running. To me, it seems like he is hiding something.

I don't know what DR was up to that night, but I sure don't believe it was sleeping. Like I said before his story changes way too much.

JB,
I'm quoting your post because it made me really think about something that could be very important!

The victim from the Cold Spring Case was driven around at some point by police to see if he could identify any of the area in which his attack took place. He identified a specific light or something (might have been a silo?). I cannot recall what it was unfortunately. The point is though, that whatever he recognized I think was NEAR to DR's property if I recall correctly.

If he did recognize any of the surroundings near DR's property, it would be easy for people to assume that DR must therefore be the abductor / involved in this child's case, and/or JW's case.

BUT:

Your post made me question whether it COULD have been a priest from St. Johns. The perp in THAT case was concerned about being recognized, as he pulled the kid's hat or shirt or something over his eyes to obstruct his view. Further, he kept asking the boy if he recognized him etc.

If it was a priest, and if the attack DID happen in the general vicinity of DR's property, it could just be because the perp was familiar with the area, knew that it was a generally quiet area, with little to no traffic - perfect for an assailant to accomplish his crime. It might even have demonstrated some degree of planning ahead, as the perp in the cold spring case might have realized that if the boy recognized the surroundings, he might be more likely to assume it was someone other than a priest as St. Johns was not (?) clearly visible?

I'm not sure if I'm making much sense here. I'm having a terrible time articulating my thoughts (exhausted from a long day!) but I do hope someone understands what I'm getting at!

The scary thought is, if the Cold Springs abduction and Jacob's abduction were done by the same man, how come the Cold Springs kid was released but Jacob wasn't. Makes me wonder if the two cases are even related no matter the similiarites.

The scary thought is, if the Cold Springs abduction and Jacob's abduction were done by the same man, how come the Cold Springs kid was released but Jacob wasn't. Makes me wonder if the two cases are even related no matter the similiarites.

Because he probably didn't want to take the same risk of getting caught when abducting Jacob. And, who is to say that he didn't enlist another person or persons?

If priests have anything to do with any of this, they are wrong to think that they are off the hook. They will have to stand before God someday and answer to their crimes. They may think it's OK because some of their buddies say it is, but they will be in for a huge shock.

The only way they can truly repent is to tell the truth and not to just their friends.

I will if you can find any names or phone numbers.

I found this on the very confusing website God Like Productions.
This is pertaining to the woman who interviewed Vern Seitz and the Bahner group. 7/11/09
Have you heard her interview of Vern Seitz?
ST JOHNS - JACOB WETTERLING
"pediphilic,satanic and coruption"

"HE WAS A FAVOURITE AT THE ABBEY"
Her name is Diane Muehlbauer and she is listed on the Minnesota list of now expired (as of june 30) bail bonds agents.
The lady who has all this info on Jacob Wetterling's disappearance and the tapes upon tapes upon tapes of confessions,talks with f.b.i. and with private investigators. I have tried to contact you through the infowars site and by phone but when I talked to your secretary she said I needed to send proof of all this. I provided her name where she works and the story behind it and she said that she has fought for 5 plus years to get this info out with no one believing her, that she was hoping to just talk to prove her credibility. She said she will not send any tapes because she said she has been burned too many times with requests just like this. You can verify online that she is who she says she is and wants very badly to get this story out. This story could be almost as big as the conspiracy of silence boys town story. Please respond to this.
The disappearance of Jacob was shrouded in mystery and pediphilic,satanic and coruption also surrounded the case and that is what this lady I am in contact with will speak to. Her name is Diane Muehlbauer and she is listed on the Minnesota list of now expired (as of june 30) bail bonds agents.
The father of Jacob was friends with a pedophile who was questioned after his abduction.
I said the Diane would say all that needs to be said but just to keep this post alive I will divulge other things. Diane(the bail bondsman) who was connected to this case and saw so many things not being asked went ahead and did some digging of her own after the pedophile that had been questioned about wetterling's disappearance, confessed to Diane that he had foreknowledge of the act and of the pedophile ring at St. Johns Abbey where Jacob was "a favorite".

I found this on the very confusing website God Like Productions.
This is pertaining to the woman who interviewed Vern Seitz and the Bahner group. 7/11/09
Have you heard her interview of Vern Seitz?
ST JOHNS - JACOB WETTERLING
"pediphilic,satanic and coruption"

"HE WAS A FAVOURITE AT THE ABBEY"
Her name is Diane Muehlbauer and she is listed on the Minnesota list of now expired (as of june 30) bail bonds agents.
The lady who has all this info on Jacob Wetterling's disappearance and the tapes upon tapes upon tapes of confessions,talks with f.b.i. and with private investigators. I have tried to contact you through the infowars site and by phone but when I talked to your secretary she said I needed to send proof of all this. I provided her name where she works and the story behind it and she said that she has fought for 5 plus years to get this info out with no one believing her, that she was hoping to just talk to prove her credibility. She said she will not send any tapes because she said she has been burned too many times with requests just like this. You can verify online that she is who she says she is and wants very badly to get this story out. This story could be almost as big as the conspiracy of silence boys town story. Please respond to this.
The disappearance of Jacob was shrouded in mystery and pediphilic,satanic and coruption also surrounded the case and that is what this lady I am in contact with will speak to. Her name is Diane Muehlbauer and she is listed on the Minnesota list of now expired (as of june 30) bail bonds agents.
The father of Jacob was friends with a pedophile who was questioned after his abduction.
I said the Diane would say all that needs to be said but just to keep this post alive I will divulge other things. Diane(the bail bondsman) who was connected to this case and saw so many things not being asked went ahead and did some digging of her own after the pedophile that had been questioned about Wetterling's disappearance, confessed to Diane that he had foreknowledge of the act and of the pedophile ring at St. Johns Abbey where Jacob was "a favorite".

I posted the above late last night. I just want to clarify some points.
I had never listened to these tapes with VS. So what I didn't realize is that it is the same woman doing the interviewing of VS and the Bahner group.
That really surprised me, and was a leap that hadn't occurred to me. She talks to VS about Lou. It is implying that VS knew Lou, and what he did.
Lou again, that is the name the MB used in his interview. Who is this Lou guy?
I really think that this woman should be interviewed! If what GLP says is true, than the story needs to come out and stay out, whether it can be proved or not. The tape with VS says that he offered to buy her tapes on Jacob - at any price. She declined. Why would he want to buy the tapes?
I think that if what she has is real, she needs to put it out there - somewhere other than You Tube, with a complete story, to fill in the blanks, and let the public decide. And if they are fake, they need to be taken down. Also, if they are real she will be safer with them out there in the public, than on You Tube, and in her possession alone. GLP is a conspiracy site, and covers way too many crazy things to take them seriously, but non the less, we know that some of them must be true, because conspiracies do exist sometimes.

If Jerry was "friends" with the pedophile priest, it was because Jerry was involved with the unity of all religions and races. He reached out to all people in friendship. Jerry was the head of the NAACP in the St. cloud area and was friends with many Native Americans as well across the state.

The Wetterling family is a remarkable family.

Sometimes I think that police should HAVE to make ALL info in a cold case public after a certain period of time (say 3 years). The reason I think this is because I am SURE that in the majority of cases, people could be found (or their remains recovered) because I suspect that in MOST cases, the police already HAVE the one piece of critical evidence / witness / tip etc that they need to break a case and bring resolution and closure to families!

Sure, lawyers would cry foul if someone were charged on the basis of info being released to the public -- but I do not care!! I'd rather have my loved one located, and the mystery ended, than to have to continue suffering under the shroud of secrecy!!

If Jerry was "friends" with the pedophile priest, it was because Jerry was involved with the unity of all religions and races. He reached out to all people in friendship. Jerry was the head of the NAACP in the St. cloud area and was friends with many Native Americans as well across the state.

The Wetterling family is a remarkable family.

I agree with you, and I just want to clarify that I only posted what was written about the tapes on the GLP website- With some added notes of my own.
I happen to think that the Wetterling's are entirely blameless in this story.
I also think that they are really wonderful people, who have held up amazingly well considering what has happened to their family.
My heart goes out to them.
Also, even if he did know this "Lou" person, - it doesn't mean anything. He was a businessman in a small town. You would most likely "know" everyone.
I just want the truth to come out.

I found an article from 2002 about St Joseph priests. Here is an excerpt:

Catholics around the country learned new things about their communities when clergy sex abuse cases received fresh attention this spring. One small parish in central Minnesota discovered that in one 30-year span, three of its clergy turned out to have records of sexual abuse. All three had come to them from nearby St. John's Abbey. Today the men live at the abbey, where they are stripped of their priestly duties and restricted in their daily routines. No new victims of sexual abuse have come forward in St. Joseph, but the case raises new questions about the safety of parish children during those years.

3 priests accused of molestation in 30 years. At least 4 young male suicides from the town that I am aware of.

http://news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/200207/10_horwichj_stjoes-m/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member