MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is in Noreen Gosch's circle and is close to the Guimonds and the owner of the site "behind the pine curtain". I have met him and he is very credible and backs everything up with his reports and documents. Of course I don't believe 100% of what he says all the time, but the core of what he is saying I believe. What makes T Gundersson "mad as a march hare"?

He is in Noreen Gosch's circle and is close to the Guimonds and the owner of the site "behind the pine curtain". I have met him and he is very credible and backs everything up with his reports and documents. Of course I don't believe 100% of what he says all the time, but the core of what he is saying I believe. What makes T Gundersson "mad as a march hare"?

His beliefs. I'll look up some links for you, but Gundersson's beliefs included international, child sacrificing, Satanic cults and underground alien slave colonies.

The dude on FB (the friend of DR) has got to be using a fake name there. It looks like he uses the same handle on some other sites where he's made comments.

Looks like he may have been at U of I with DR.

I'm going to use Occam's Razor here - it most likely was a local and lone perp. Elaborate conspiracies about paedophile rings stretching into the heart of the GOP and involving Bohemian Grove don't impress me much. Also, if you look in the Johnny Gosch threads, those photographs may not be anywhere near as sinister as they look either. They were part of a package sent anonymously to Noreen Gosch, and two of them have been traced to source - one was a clip from a perfectly respectable European film called The Witching, another was from a case in Florida back in the 70s were a local perv bribed three boys to pose tied up, but he didn't do anything else to them.

I doubt any of those photos have any relevance to Jacob's kidnapping, or even Johnny Gosch's kidnapping - more likely it was some sicko messing with Noreen Gosch's head.

Yes, I have ventured into that realm of research and it gets to be overwhelming until your brain is in a tailspin. It's an undercurrent of strangeness unverifiable but also a rabbit's hole of information. Bohemian Grove does exist however but whatever happens there is beyond me. I think I agree with you that Jacob's case is localized however many peripheral seemingly connections there are.

The dude on FB (the friend of DR) has got to be using a fake name there. It looks like he uses the same handle on some other sites where he's made comments.

Looks like he may have been at U of I with DR.

other sites he's frequented? do you know which ones? is he an actual friend or is he placing himself there?

maybe i should look myself.

other sites he's frequented? do you know which ones? is he an actual friend or is he placing himself there?

maybe i should look myself.

DR responds to his comment, so I am guessing he is a friend.

So there is link to an interest in young people in what I consider not good interest

It appears one site may be advertising for getting youths?

It needs to be translated into English,

I can't see what it is on that page that you guys are seeing.

This DR is the guy I think anyway arron heard a noise in the bush right where they got stoped coming back from tom thumb enough to make the hair on the back of his neck to stand up .Dr watched them ride past thats why there were no cars involved he was in the bushes and waited for them to come back maybe thinking that the other 2 kids were gonna go home after going to the store and he was planning on it just being Jacob but it worked out a little different but he still took him anyways...His parents were gone on a trip he had the house to himself . The property is massive if he even put him on the property . DR is the key to solving the Jacob Wetterling Mystery...

Correction to previous post: molestation occurred in Nevada.

This is clear in the links about it posted by others. Typo on my part.

The eyes on that drawing are the same, to me.

It is concerning that DR has kept a relationship with a convicted child sex offender for 33 years

sketches

Attachments

• sketches08212013_0000.pdf
    962 KB · Views: 43
I think there is a possibity with the Jared one as far as looks.

He says he likes to travel. We know he likes 12 year old boys.

Trips to Peru give him lots of opportunities.

The quesrion to me is what he and DR share. Opportunities, tips, what?

That is interesting. Maybe we should have made greater use of the PM facility.

Wow you guys have been busy! Truly disturbing about DR's "friend". There's no doubt DR reads here and other places- well we know he does other places because he's used his real name to comment. I've seen commenters with similar names to each other posting on various articles about Jacob- and the guy defending DR usually has a similar name to others that are defending him in other places. I bet he's a one man self-defense machine.

Even if he were visiting DR that very night- why on earth would DR not turn him in once he got named a POI. I think more than anything this just tells us a little more about some of the company DR keeps- even if it's just on FB..although, you can have crazy friends on FB and not really realize. Or you just accepted their friend request to be nice and they comment on everything you post and appear to be closer to you than they are. So- who knows. He could barely know this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet