MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only saw mention of a brother named Randy. There could be other siblings though. Why?

Doing research on marathon results and have noticed that dan rassier and michael Houtz from ogden UT have participated in some of the same marathons. I guess that Larry could have tagged along with Michael, if he is a close relative of Michael.

I think he was picked up and carried to the house. DR was strong- athletic. I'm sure he said something along the lines of be still or I will shoot you.

How do you know LE doesn't have anything solid?

Wouldn't the dogs still be able to follow his scent? I read on here some time ago that air (or ground?) was too dry and the dogs lost the scent, but I don't know a lot about scent dogs.

I don't know what they have, but it's going on 24 years and they still can't charge him with anything.

For us. But LE has literally tons of info

Like what? I'm not disagreeing. But whatever they might have on DR hasn't been enough other than to say he's a POI. I'm sure they have tons of tips and leads that they have had to go through.

Doing research on marathon results and have noticed that dan rassier and michael Houtz from ogden UT have participated in some of the same marathons. I guess that Larry could have tagged along with Michael, if he is a close relative of Michael.

Wow, good sleuthing! Maybe a cousin or son? Although I didn't see any mention of Larry ever having married.

Like what? I'm not disagreeing. But whatever they might have on DR hasn't been enough other than to say he's a POI. I'm sure they have tons of tips and leads that they have had to go through.

I think they have info that strongly points to DR, but nothing they can actually prove with hard evidence. I think it was Garber who said without a body or a confession, they are "stuck." (JMO)

I think they have info that strongly points to DR, but nothing they can actually prove with hard evidence. I think it was Garber who said without a body or a confession, they are "stuck." (JMO)

I guess that's my point. They can't prove anything. Although, I don't know if I believe that they have anything that "strongly" points to DR, but that's just my opinion.

Wouldn't the dogs still be able to follow his scent? I read on here some time ago that air (or ground?) was too dry and the dogs lost the scent, but I don't know a lot about scent dogs.

I don't know what they have, but it's going on 24 years and they still can't charge him with anything.

Did you think they had enough to charge Casey Anthony? I never paid much attention to her once the info came out that her toddler had been missing for 30 days and not reported as missing.

No brainer. Look at all of the info they had on Jodi Arias. None of this criminal stuff and convictions are easy as we think.

I can only quote Churchill:

"It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, but perhaps there is a key".

If we keep looking we may find that key.

I can only quote Churchill:

"It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, but perhaps there is a key".

If we keep looking we may find that key.

Hm. Are you psychic?

The post I have may refer to a coach at a school of that name. Running

Did you think they had enough to charge Casey Anthony? I never paid much attention to her once the info came out that her toddler had been missing for 30 days and not reported as missing.

No brainer. Look at all of the info they had on Jodi Arias. None of this criminal stuff and convictions are easy as we think.

I've never given my opinion on either of these two cases. I'm here for Jacob.

Hm. Are you psychic?

The post I have may refer to a coach at a school of that name. Running

No, not at all. Wish I had psychic abilities. Just a history buff and whenever I'm perplexed think of that quote...it seemed to really apply here. There's alot of critical thinking on these threads and hoping that with enough sifting through that that one piece of critical info may be revealed.

Your delving into DR's fb page revealed alot of things...that's what I'm talking about.

I've always wondered about the time frame, the path of travel, and the number of possible perps. Made a little sketch pertaining to this. Seems the boys ran a gauntlet of possible perp locations.

My other question: why have there been no child abductions in this local area since 1989?

Attachments

• Gauntlet.pdf
    481.9 KB · Views: 30
midwestphd's post #600 has alot of really good points/questions. Regarding the clock ticking so to speak.....according to Joy's blog:
9:15 abduction occurs
9:32 Merle's 911 call made
9:40 cops arrive at site(blog doesn't say but I assume site of Wetterlings house)
11:23 DR's 911 call regarding people in the wood pile

what happened between 9:40 + 11:23?
did I miss something?

No, not at all. Wish I had psychic abilities. Just a history buff and whenever I'm perplexed think of that quote...it seemed to really apply here. There's alot of critical thinking on these threads and hoping that with enough sifting through that that one piece of critical info may be revealed.

Your delving into DR's fb page revealed alot of things...that's what I'm talking about.

I do not want to name a person. I am referring to the twitter account with the michae------name.

There is a person , if you call the person Michael, who is a running coach at a school called Churchill. There are other people with that name as well, so who knows.

I've never given my opinion on either of these two cases. I'm here for Jacob.

My comments need to be more clear.

You have asked why DR has not been arrested.

I cite the Casey Anthony case and the Jodi Arias case as ones that had a ton of evidence, but it did not matter. The burden of proof is huge

I've always wondered about the time frame, the path of travel, and the number of possible perps. Made a little sketch pertaining to this. Seems the boys ran a gauntlet of possible perp locations.

My other question: why have there been no child abductions in this local area since 1989?

The Atlanta guy kept killing kids. Gacy kept killing kids.

I have read that there are different kinds of pervs. Most do not set out to kill. But if they have been caught in the past they may kill to cover up the evidence of their crime not because they want to kill.

The perp may have other means of getting what he needs. The perp may have done the abduction as a one time thing because of opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6