DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Pensfan, your itemization of facts above is very compelling

On that same Immelman page that pensfan linked above:
http://www.immelman.us/news/wetterling-suspect-dan-rassier/

Under the sub-heading "Exclusive New Details in the Jacob Wetterling Abduction Case"
The article states they dug at Rassiers in 2010 because new investigators on the case found evidence that had never been looked at.

"Sources have confirmed to KSTP.com, during this summer’s two-day search, investigators did not have a search warrant for the farm house, but rather just for the outbuildings and property. However, during that first day of the search investigators found enough evidence to go back to a judge and get a warrant for the farm house itself."

"Sources also confirm part of the reason why the farm was searched again this summer, was because new investigators took on the case and discovered evidence that had not been examined before. Another reason why investigators converged on the farm this summer is because of advances in technology."

Looking back on this KSTP TV interview with DR that we haven't seen in a while,
http://greaterminnesota.kstp.com/ne...ve-interview-jacob-wetterling-person-interest

Dan discusses what they found, and how they got the search warrant for the house. This video starts at 13 minutes and goes to zero. Beginning at 5:47 Dan talks about what investigators found in the search of his parent's farm and home. He says himself that "blood or blood residue" being found on the old trunk was what got them the search warrant for the house the 2nd day. (Because even though the trunk was in the garage loft with the lawn chair and the umbrella stand, it had originally been in the house.)

Dan also says the investigators had a specific list of items they were looking for on their original search warrant. One of the items they were looking for was a silver handgun. Dan says he can't remember what the rest of the items were.

Pensfan, in this interview Dan says there were only a FEW pages of his journal in the box that LE took. It sounds like he still has most of his journal. His last sentence is odd, he says "they have it now, and I'm sure they are finding it interesting reading." I'm not sure if he's referring to the notes in his "Jacob" box, or his journal.

We're the Rassier's still active in dairy farming when the abduction took place?

We're the Rassier's still active in dairy farming when the abduction took place?

According to these documents, the Rassier farm was historically operated as a dairy farm, but I don't believe it has been anything but a crop farm since before 1989.

https://www.edockets.state.mn.us/EF...AE-29C725ECD5BB}&documentTitle=20111-58107-01

Excerpt from page 5 (bottom) of pdf doc:
rassierfarminfo.jpg

(Not sure what difference that would make in Jacob's case at any rate?)

Thanks Shergal, my thought was that the farm would have had some type of pit type manure storage and a body could have been hidden there.

I am new to this website that was my first post, forgive me for being a newbie.

Also, I have always thought that Mossads map for night routes looks like a milk truck route, so was interested in the dairy aspect. Mossad either knows or thinks he/she knows who did the horrible crime and appears to "know" the person is from or has relatives in Paynesville, where AMPI dairy is located,
They would have milk haulers on the road....

Thanks Shergal, my thought was that the farm would have had some type of pit type manure storage and a body could have been hidden there.

I am new to this website that was my first post, forgive me for being a newbie.

Also, I have always thought that Mossads map for night routes looks like a milk truck route, so was interested in the dairy aspect. Mossad either knows or thinks he/she knows who did the horrible crime and appears to "know" the person is from or has relatives in Paynesville, where AMPI dairy is located,
They would have milk haulers on the road....

:seeya: Welcome, Ifollowthis! Interesting theory. I've thought if the maps mean anything at all, it could be milk routes, some sort of animal feed delivery (like corn delivered by a farmer in a truck), paper routes, etc. If you've seen Mossad's maps, you're not a newbie, you've been following for a while. ;-) Glad to have your input.

It would be great if mossad would share what he knows or thinks he knows.

He could have been hidden anywhere on that farm as I do not think cadaver dogs were used in 1989, but I do not know

Men who have been victims of childhood sexual assault may deal with the following:
 Anger and Hostility
 Anxiety
 Depression
 Dissociation
 Fear
 Helplessness
 Questions about Sexual Orientation
 Isolation and Alienation
 Loss of Power, Control, and Confidence
 Low Self-esteem
 Masculinity Issues
 Negative Childhood Peer Relations
 Negative Feelings about People and Self
 Problems with Sexuality
 Self Blame/Guilt
 Sense of Inadequacy
 Sexual Dysfunction
 Shame/Humiliation
 Sleep Disturbance
 Suicidal Ideas or Behaviors
http://www.wgac.colostate.edu/Data/S...xual-abuse.pdf

Rape arises from of a sicko's need to hurt another human while feeling superior and in control.

What type of male is filled with anger and also a pathologic need to feel superior and in control?
One type is a childhood sexual assault victim with unresolved psychological problems.

Dan Rassier graduated from Apollo High School located in St. Cloud, MN.

Both of Dan's parents are Roman Catholic. Dan's dad attends mass every day, yet Dan didn’t graduate from the local Catholic high school in St. Cloud, MN. What happened?
http://wjon.com/st-cloud-bishop-releases-names-of-33-accused-priests/

There are no middle schools, junior high schools, or high schools in St. Joe, only a grade school. So all students from St. Joe are bussed into St. Cloud to our schools. They attend North Junior high (where both Jacob and DR attended) and Apollo High School because these schools are on the northwest end of St. Cloud and are closest to St. Joe.

Cathedral High School is the Catholic High School, and since it's not a public school, it has high tuition. If you want to attend Cathedral, you provide your own transportation, either walking there, or having parents drive you. Once of driving age, kids can have their own cars there, they have a parking area.

So I'm sure it was just a matter of geography and logistics, and nothing personal. DR's parents could have certainly afforded Cathedral, but it's approx. a 9 mile drive from St. Joe to town, and they probably didn't want to have to drive him every day, when he could take the bus to North and Apollo and go to school for free.

Men who have been victims of childhood sexual assault may deal with the following:
 Anger and Hostility
 Anxiety
 Depression
 Dissociation
 Fear
 Helplessness
 Questions about Sexual Orientation
 Isolation and Alienation
 Loss of Power, Control, and Confidence
 Low Self-esteem
 Masculinity Issues
 Negative Childhood Peer Relations
 Negative Feelings about People and Self
 Problems with Sexuality
 Self Blame/Guilt
 Sense of Inadequacy
 Sexual Dysfunction
 Shame/Humiliation
 Sleep Disturbance
 Suicidal Ideas or Behaviors
http://www.wgac.colostate.edu/Data/S...xual-abuse.pdf

Rape arises from of a sicko's need to hurt another human while feeling superior and in control.

What type of male is filled with anger and also a pathologic need to feel superior and in control?
One type is a childhood sexual assault victim with unresolved psychological problems.

Thanks for that info. It seems like there were plenty of men with this profile that were looked at by LE in Jacob's case. DAH, LK, B brothers, etc.

On that same Immelman page that pensfan linked above:
http://www.immelman.us/news/wetterling-suspect-dan-rassier/

Under the sub-heading "Exclusive New Details in the Jacob Wetterling Abduction Case"
The article states they dug at Rassiers in 2010 because new investigators on the case found evidence that had never been looked at.

Dan also says the investigators had a specific list of items they were looking for on their original search warrant. One of the items they were looking for was a silver handgun. Dan says he can't remember what the rest of the items were.

This is interesting, because in an October 1990 newspaper article, Trevor Wetterling said the gun was black.

This is interesting, because in an October 1990 newspaper article, Trevor Wetterling said the gun was black.

Maybe Dan remembered the color wrong? He seemed to not be able to remember anything else on the list.

Although I think I remember one of the boys saying they saw the flash of a gun. I'll have to do some searching.

The only articles I found mentioned the "flash" of a gun, or a "metal flash." I saw no articles saying the gun was black though. Here are the articles I found where Aaron talked about the gun:

"Aaron remembers seeing the metal flash of a handgun and hearing a voice break the darkness."
http://www.sctimes.com/article/20091018/NEWS01/110180043/Friend-Larson-still-hopes-happy-ending

"There wasn't any moon. There weren't any stars. It was a pitch-black night," Larson says. "The first thing that I remember seeing was the flash of a gun."
St. Paul Pioneer Press (MN), October 22, 2009

"The first thing I remember was the flash of the gun, and a guy saying 'Stop, I have a gun,'" Larson said last fall on the 20th anniversary of the kidnapping. "I caught my breath. I thought it was a high school kid pulling a joke on us. ...Then it hits you: this is happening, it's no joke."
Star Tribune: Newspaper of the Twin Cities (Minneapolis, MN), July 1, 2010

"The man, who flashed a handgun at the boys, ordered them to lie in the ditch along the road."
St. Paul Pioneer Press (MN), October 24, 1989

I saw this ad for a Paynesville delivery route online. I've never delivered papers on a route, but I have some questions for anyone who has. I'm assuming if you need a vehicle, this must be out in the country in Paynesville. I'm curious how long it would take to deliver 100 to 140 papers at night to fairly spread out homes and farms? The papers have to be completely delivered by 6:30 am. So would the delivery person have to start around 3:30 am? 4:30 am? I'm just curious because that would make this sort of a "night route." I think our paper boy here gets his papers quite early and has to assemble and bag them all before he starts. So that would add time also.

Here's the ad:
THE ST. CLOUD TIMES is looking for a responsible adult with a reliable vehicle to deliver newspapers 7 days a week in Paynesville, MN. The route has about as about 100 papers daily Monday - Friday and about 140 papers on Saturday and Sunday. Delivery deadline is 6:30 am M-F and 7:30 am Sat & Sun. The profit is about $280 Bi-weekly plus tips. Contact Laura Dunlevy at 320-255-8720.

http://www.paynesvillearea.com/classifieds.html

I saw this ad for a Paynesville delivery route online. I've never delivered papers on a route, but I have some questions for anyone who has. I'm assuming if you need a vehicle, this must be out in the country in Paynesville. I'm curious how long it would take to deliver 100 to 140 papers at night to fairly spread out homes and farms? The papers have to be completely delivered by 6:30 am. So would the delivery person have to start around 3:30 am? 4:30 am? I'm just curious because that would make this sort of a "night route." I think our paper boy here gets his papers quite early and has to assemble and bag them all before he starts. So that would add time also.

Here's the ad:
THE ST. CLOUD TIMES is looking for a responsible adult with a reliable vehicle to deliver newspapers 7 days a week in Paynesville, MN. The route has about as about 100 papers daily Monday - Friday and about 140 papers on Saturday and Sunday. Delivery deadline is 6:30 am M-F and 7:30 am Sat & Sun. The profit is about $280 Bi-weekly plus tips. Contact Laura Dunlevy at 320-255-8720.

http://www.paynesvillearea.com/classifieds.html

Remember though, the St Cloud Times was an afternoon paper back in 1989, so delivery would have literally been in the late afternoon or early evening. I believe it was around 1995 or so when the paper went to a morning edition.

Remember though, the St Cloud Times was an afternoon paper back in 1989, so delivery would have literally been in the late afternoon or early evening. I believe it was around 1995 or so when the paper went to a morning edition.

regarding shergal's post of newspaper delivery: I have a friend that took over his son's newspaper route(morning delivery) and kept with it until age 70. He started assembling the newspapers at 4 a.m. Averaged 100-112 customers. Although driving his vehicle, he delivered each newspaper to the customer's front door. All of the papers were to be delivered by 6:30 a.m.

But since the St Cloud Times was delivered in late afternoon/evening in 1989, then this would certainly give the delivery man plenty of opportunity to not only see kids in their neighborhoods but also familiarity with names + faces. So the Paynesville assaults being committed by a newspaper delivery man seems very plausible.

I'm guessing if you were up at 4 am assembling your papers though, and spent the afternoon or early evening delivering them, you'd probably be asleep by 10 pm. So not much of a night person.

That still leaves anyone delivering other items to farms. Although, I would think most deliveries would be made during the day, with the exception of milk? I'm not sure if they still had door to door milk delivery out in the country in 1989 though. It stopped in the city long before that. And if you had a dairy farm, you probably didn't need any milk delivery.

Maybe we should be looking more at who would have been coming home from bars late at night?

I'm guessing if you were up at 4 am assembling your papers though, and spent the afternoon or early evening delivering them, you'd probably be asleep by 10 pm. So not much of a night person.

That still leaves anyone delivering other items to farms. Although, I would think most deliveries would be made during the day, with the exception of milk? I'm not sure if they still had door to door milk delivery out in the country in 1989 though. It stopped in the city long before that. And if you had a dairy farm, you probably didn't need any milk delivery.

Maybe we should be looking more at who would have been coming home from bars late at night?

Didn't SelTel come back later and clarify that the red lines were not significant to their map? I think I remember something about that.

Didn't SelTel come back later and clarify that the red lines were not significant to their map? I think I remember something about that.

You mean Mossad I presume(SelTel checked out awhile ago). Yes, night routes were simply driving around with victims or looking for victims...and the 'backroads never the main highway' was from Joy's blog. Whatever the case I think we're making too much of a repeatable route. The guy was simply trolling or avoiding detection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo