MN - Jacob Wetterling, 11, St. Joseph, 22 Oct 1989 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now iam even more sure that if they put together all these new leads and old evidence pictures and whatever else they have put it in a i dont know a 48 hours mystery show i really believe there would be a solution to this case..

that jared kid lived so maybe the perp told someone threatened someone and said something like next time i wont let you live like i did with the last kid ..someone would remember a comment like that ..
someone should be emailing dateline and cbs 48 hours or shows just like those..

I think whatever happened to Jacob was not planned.

And something could have happened that was an accident

Perhaps he was put in the trunk that was found and he did not fare well

That one picture of the overhead of the abduction site (from a few pages back) looks like it was taken at night, possibly from one of the helicopters. LE was searching DR's woodpile when he first noticed their flashlights, which makes me wonder if they saw some footprints or bent down grass heading from the driveway toward the woodpile.

I do think they put up crime tape across DR's driveway that night (further East past where they found the prints) because DR couldn't get out in the morning because tape was across his driveway. He told in an interview about how he lifted the tape and walked under it - onto the crime scene - and then they had him drive around on the grass.

I'd have to check our timeline, but I think LE was out there quite late that night looking for Jacob and checking prints.

Being out quite late is different than securing the scene all night. IF DR did this, he would have a perfect opportunity to head back out to the driveway and erase damning evidence and possibly plant a footprint next to the tire track. Don't you find it odd that there is only 1? Not a trail of footprints leading to that one dug in next to the tire track? And isn't it odd he would move the crime scene tape and enter the 'secured scene?' Maybe trying to erase anything he didn't see that night.

What are the other plaster casts of in the video?

The kare11 website says that LE has received 30 new tips on Jacobs case that they will be checking out.

If you go to this link and scroll down, the 3rd video down (last one on the page with the sort of faded looking picture of Jacob) has some excellent shots of the driveway with lots of footprints from different angles and tire prints also.

http://www.kare11.com/story/news/cr...ors-take-fresh-look-at-similar-cases/9064905/

I think when DR was in the farm with Jacob, it scared the crap out of him when Kevin pulled in and turned around. It also turned a light on in DR's head, to go and plant shoe evidence up in the "lovers lane" area of the driveway, and to plant it right next to Kevins tire tracks. Unfortunately for DR, science would tell us that vehicle was never parked in "lovers lane".

-44 seconds into that video it's startling how defined the imprint is, every detail of the shoe is imprinted perfectly like the shoe was pressed in by hand rather than Jacob stepping in and trying to resist. If it was resist, the imprint wouldn't be so perfect. It was this maneuver by DR that thew off the case for 14 years.

I just got in and out of my car 5 times on a dirt/gravel parking lot- every time i get into the car my last foot twists as i turn sideways to get in. I am not able to to make a perfect forward facing imprint, it would mean i would have to dive in head first into the car.

I get the impression that if jacob dove into the backseat that his last footprint would have slid on the dirt gravel, not leaving the kind of detail his did.

That last footprint by the tire track was planted.

Imo

I just got in and out of my car 5 times on a dirt/gravel parking lot- every time i get into the car my last foot twists as i turn sideways to get in. I am not able to to make a perfect forward facing imprint, it would mean i would have to dive in head first into the car.

I get the impression that if jacob dove into the backseat that his last footprint would have slid on the dirt gravel, not leaving the kind of detail his did.

That last footprint by the tire track was planted.

Imo

I think that if a footprint is planted, it would not show the proper depth, etc of a true footprint. I imagine LE has access to all kinds of data where there is info on footprints.

I think that if a footprint is planted, it would not show the proper depth, etc of a true footprint. I imagine LE has access to all kinds of data where there is info on footprints.

I concluded today that the last known footprint by the tire track can't be made by a human being entering a vehicle on dirt/gravel. I assume LE reached the same conclusion and that is why a cadaver dog from Louisiana was called up in the search in 2010.

Even if Jacob had somehow dove into the vehicle without backslipping on the gravel, his footprint would have been further back from the tire track about a half foot to a foot. The last known footprint is about 1 inch or so from the tire track.

If someone were to plant a footprint, there would be an indentation, pressing, as to reveal whose shoe it was for sure.

I concluded today that the last known footprint by the tire track can't be made by a human being entering a vehicle on dirt/gravel. I assume LE reached the same conclusion and that is why a cadaver dog from Louisiana was called up in the search in 2010.

Even if Jacob had somehow dove into the vehicle without backslipping on the gravel, his footprint would have been further back from the tire track about a half foot to a foot. The last known footprint is about 1 inch or so from the tire track.

What did that cadaver dog hit on??????

Things in the burn pit? It has to be human, not animal for them to hit.

Or was it the trunk and umbrella stand?

I think saying that there were animals in the burn pit was a preemptive strike.

I suppose no one can be arrested even though there may be indications of a deceased person.

What do you think? Who would be charged and who would the deceased person be? There is no evidence of who did what.

What did that cadaver dog hit on??????

Things in the burn pit? It has to be human, not animal for them to hit.

Or was it the trunk and umbrella stand?

I think saying that there were animals in the burn pit was a preemptive strike.

I suppose no one can be arrested even though there may be indications of a deceased person.

What do you think? Who would be charged and who would the deceased person be? There is no evidence of who did what.

Can you provide a link of the information that cadaver dogs hit on something during the search?

No 1. I'm thinking when DR walked Jacob back in the dead brown grass on the side of the driveway, that DR told Jacob to stop and take of his right shoe, he then went up and planted the print revealing every detail of the bottom of the shoe.

No 2. Like I had said in a previous post when Kevin comes into the driveway, when DR would have Jacob back in the farm already, it pissed him off but also gave him the idea to frame kevin for the abduction.

No 1. I'm thinking when DR walked Jacob back in the dead brown grass on the side of the driveway, that DR told Jacob to stop and take of his right shoe, he then went up and planted the print revealing every detail of the bottom of the shoe.

No 2. Like I had said in a previous post when Kevin comes into the driveway, when DR would have Jacob back in the farm already, it pissed him off but also gave him the idea to frame kevin for the abduction.

Isn't it possible that another car drove in there before Kevin? I don't think it's that odd that the tire prints would have been in almost the same spot, you usually drive in the same area as everyone else on a road. (There would have been at least 2 sets of tire prints anyway if Kevin drove all the way in and then back out.) Jacob's shoe print could have been digging into the driveway from when he resisted getting into the abductor's car. What if Kevin then drove through afterwards and drove over the abductor's tire prints? I think there are still several scenarios possible here. Jacob could have just been forcibly picked up at that spot and carried towards the wood pile and through or along the edge of the woods (by someone familiar with the area) back to a road near the DelWin ballroom. And put in a car left back there.

I don't see ANY abductor (DR or otherwise) stopping and making a print with Jacob's shoe. The abductor's own shoes would have left a print as he walked up to do that. (And Kevin wouldn't have driven through yet - unless the abductor was waiting with Jacob behind the log pile hoping someone would drive into the driveway?) If the abductor was someone there visiting DR, he could have knocked Jacob out and stashed him somewhere and moved him later. IMO, the prints on the road are not enough evidence to rule in or out any scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
womackian