Found Deceased MN - Jesse Dady, 21, St. Cloud, 25 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's what I thought immediately given Minnesota, early am hours, walking. It happens over and over. So maddening.
It's weird. I live in a city that sits on a river and we're pretty well known for our bars. I've never heard of anyone disappearing into the river here after drinking.

I grew up in Minneapolis and we would have parties down at the river bank near the Ford bridge and no one ever went in.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this other than I think it's more to do with that particular persons choices and not because of location. I hope that made sense.

In regards to Jesse, I have a feeling that car has more to do with him missing than the river does.

MoO

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It's weird. I live in a city that sits on a river and we're pretty well known for our bars. I've never heard of anyone disappearing into the river here after drinking.

I grew up in Minneapolis and we would have parties down at the river bank near the Ford bridge and no one ever went in.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this other than I think it's more to do with that particular persons choices and not because of location. I hope that made sense.

In regards to Jesse, I have a feeling that car has more to do with him missing than the river does.

MoO

It seems to happen far too often in Wisconsin and Minnesota. New England, as well. There is a pattern with men who've been drinking/partying/wandering off on foot = ending up in rivers. There is a similar pattern when autistic children run off, ending up in water. I don't believe a gang of SK is targeting these men, as some believe.

http://wjon.com/update-surveillance-video-shows-dady-walking-across-railroad-bridge/

[FONT=&quot]ST. CLOUD — St. Cloud Police have surveillance video of missing man, 21-year-old Jesse Dady walking across the railroad bridge over the Mississippi River early Saturday morning.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Assistant Police Chief Jeff Oxton says the surveillance video shows Dady walking east on the bridge deck out over the water. Since it was dark and the quality of the video is poor, Dady can only be seen walking about 1/3 of the way across the bridge. Oxton says there is some indicators that Dady may have fallen from the bridge.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Read More: UPDATE: Surveillance Video Shows Dady Walking Across Railroad Bridge | http://wjon.com/update-surveillance...ing-across-railroad-bridge/?trackback=tsmclip[/FONT]

http://wjon.com/update-surveillance-video-shows-dady-walking-across-railroad-bridge/

[FONT=&quot]ST. CLOUD — St. Cloud Police have surveillance video of missing man, 21-year-old Jesse Dady walking across the railroad bridge over the Mississippi River early Saturday morning.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Assistant Police Chief Jeff Oxton says the surveillance video shows Dady walking east on the bridge deck out over the water. Since it was dark and the quality of the video is poor, Dady can only be seen walking about 1/3 of the way across the bridge. Oxton says there is some indicators that Dady may have fallen from the bridge.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Read More: UPDATE: Surveillance Video Shows Dady Walking Across Railroad Bridge | http://wjon.com/update-surveillance...ing-across-railroad-bridge/?trackback=tsmclip[/FONT]
I wonder where he was going?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot]

Well, in that case, maybe the car doesn't have anything to do with him. I was kinda hoping it did.

It seems to happen far too often in Wisconsin and Minnesota. New England, as well. There is a pattern with men who've been drinking/partying/wandering off on foot = ending up in rivers. There is a similar pattern when autistic children run off, ending up in water. I don't believe a gang of SK is targeting these men, as some believe.
I agree, it does happen alot. And i don't think there's a serial killer either, but many locals do feel there is.

I've always thought along the lines of maybe because we have so much water up here, we use the water recreationally more, and that they're more comfortable around it when they shouldn't be.

interesting shot of the bridge
c59a104dc7e704c233de300ef6038b5c.png

https://www.facebook.com/stcloudtimes/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I suspect we all know where this is going. I hope not, but..... There are some places I'm thinking they'll start searching a bit south on the river near the college. IIRC there's a small island and channels. I hope I am wrong.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I agree, it does happen alot. And i don't think there's a serial killer either, but many locals do feel there is.

I've always thought along the lines of maybe because we have so much water up here, we use the water recreationally more, and that they're more comfortable around it when they shouldn't be.

Why does there seem to be, in a lot of these, bridges or elevated RR -- pushing??

These tracks look scary in daylight. I can not imagine a want to go play around on them in the morning after drinking??

I just read the driver of the car came forward and it was determined the car was unrelated.
Why the heck was he walking over that bridge? I read he headed away from where he lived? Who would walk over that at night?

I suspect we all know where this is going. I hope not, but..... There are some places I'm thinking they'll start searching a bit south on the river near the college. IIRC there's a small island and channels. I hope I am wrong.

I believe they have searched all the way down to the hydro dam by SCSU...doesn't mean he's not there. The same thing happened with Scot Radel several years ago, they didn't find him for a month. :(

There are some comments under the St. Cloud Times article from someone who's seen the video. He says that it appears his cell phone lights up (possibly to take a snapchat) then the lit phone falls.
I wonder if it was too dark, he tried to turn his flashlight on, phone fell and he reached for it and went in?

ETA: Clearly my reading comprehension is not real good in the morning. Totally missed the whole Snapchat part.

Still going with the phone fell and he reached for it, or he tripped and he and the phone went in together.

I just read the driver of the car came forward and it was determined the car was unrelated.
Why
the heck was he walking over that bridge? I read he headed away from where he lived? Who would walk over that at night?

Running from
someone , who might have no longer been chasing him but he did not know that just speculation

I don't
think , this time, they can use the fall in the river while urinating thing.

IMO no drunk dude is going to play a
part , in Cirque du Soleil high wire act to whizz................

[FONT=&quot]Authorities obtained additional surveillance

[/FONT]
It looks like there were two videos - so it sounds like they wording it sofetly to give family time .

If you clearly have video of him then you know he fell off. He is missing. The only conclusion is .....

obtained the video late Monday afternoon, and that it clearly shows 21-year-old Jesse Dady walk onto the bridge over the Mississippi and head out over the water.

They said another video shows Dady moving across the bridge, and though the quality is poorer, Dady disappears from view partway across the bridge, indicating that he may have fallen.

If someone is ON a bridge and then OFF a bridge it is not like there are a bunch of other conclusions moo

http://www.kare11.com/news/video-sheds-light-on-scsu-student-disappearance/426591237

Running from
someone , who might have no longer been chasing him but he did not know that just speculation

I don't

part , in Cirque du Soleil high wire act to whizz................
I believe they have his whole route on video and didn't mention anyone following/chasing.

I just wish we or someone knew why he chose to go over the bridge at all rather than meet up with his friends like he had planned.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I used to live in Key West: If I had a dollar for ever drunk guy I saw fall into the water, I'd be wealthy now.

Running from

I don't

part, in Cirque du Soleil high wire act to whizz................

are there cameras from the other side?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997
Back