MN MN - Joshua Guimond, 20, Collegeville, 9 Nov 2002

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've hit an average temp of 40 degrees here in Minnesots in the last month. It was 40 degrees or less at around midnight when Joshus disappeared, and I'll tell you this, I haven't been without a coat to go anywhere. In fact without a coat I don't think I would last very long before hyporhermia set in. Joshua left a party that night without his coat and without his glasses to walk more than 5 blocks back to his dorm. if he left the road to go to the bathroom in one of the lakes and fell, he would certainly have been in alot of trouble.

Not my job to spend all day digging through files. I just like to talk and bring things to light publicly. If yall know something about Tunnels and Father Ward, don't hold back, lay it down here for all to see and hear.
--------------------------------
Well I just spent some looking through those files Sasquatch, and, as much as I already knew about Wollmering and his cohorts, it's a disturbing experience to read it all in living technicolor from the psychopath himself.

--------------------------------
Well I just spent some looking through those files Sasquatch, and, as much as I already knew about Wollmering and his cohorts, it's a disturbing experience to read it all in living technicolor from the psychopath himself.

He may be a molester and psychopath but did he catch josh after just suddenly leaving a party without a coat and glasses around midnight? LE did their job, Bruce Wolmering HAS been looked at, he has had his room and belongings searched on behalf of Joshua Guimond. There is no evidence pointing to anyone, just pure speculation.

Not my job to spend all day digging through files. I just like to talk and bring things to light publicly. If yall know something about Tunnels and Father Ward, don't hold back, lay it down here for all to see and hear.

"I just like to talk and bring things to light publicly."
- Do explain how spreading false information helps anything please. I apologize that I don't understand your thinking in this regard.

I like to deal in facts too. For example, establishing that Wollmering was hitting on an athlete who was at the school at the same time Josh was. I believe Josh also had a class with Wollmering. I could on. Corrupt2theCore, thank you for providing invaluable (incriminating)data.

Last edited:
I like to deal in facts too. For example, establishing that Wollmering was hitting on an athlete who was at the school at the same time Josh was. I believe Josh also had a class with Wollmering. I could on. Corrupt2theCore, thank you for providing invaluable (incriminating)data.

I truly believe the community working together, and not putting complete reliance on everything the sheriff's office says, is the best chance this case has to be solved. It's very apparent the good Christian people at SJU on not going to be willing to help in any way. And as demonstrated in the Wetterling case, unfortunately we cannot depend completely on the sheriff's office to get the answers we seek either. A good faith effort from the community, as well as other concerned folks worldwide, and parishioners looking to resurrect the good name of their faith is what is needed. I've invested a tremendous amount of time in reading and researching to have the best all around knowledge I can with the players, and entities that surround this case. There's no time to be chasing false leads and unfactual rumors.
For anyone interested in facts over speculation.... start here:
Clergy Sexual Abuse Attorneys | Jeff Anderson & Associates - Priests

Happy reading!

I truly believe the community working together, and not putting complete reliance on everything the sheriff's office says, is the best chance this case has to be solved. It's very apparent the good Christian people at SJU on not going to be willing to help in any way. And as demonstrated in the Wetterling case, unfortunately we cannot depend completely on the sheriff's office to get the answers we seek either. A good faith effort from the community, as well as other concerned folks worldwide, and parishioners looking to resurrect the good name of their faith is what is needed. I've invested a tremendous amount of time in reading and researching to have the best all around knowledge I can with the players, and entities that surround this case. There's no time to be chasing false leads and unfactual rumors.
For anyone interested in facts over speculation.... start here:

Happy reading!

Wow this discussion flew off the rails quickly. Now we're reading what for what? If you've alteady done it, get us to the answer.

[QUOTE="Corrupt2theCore, post: 144694

Happy reading![/QUOTE]
Well stated. Thank you so much for all the info. I’ve read a lot of what Patrick Wall has written, and the one thing that remains crystal clear to me is that the Abbot knows much more about criminal actions that have occurred at St. John’s that he will never tell. Often I have fantasized about walking into his office and asking him to open up his secret files of confessions. I know he would never do that because the church is held to a different standard than us ordinary people who would be arrested and thrown in jail for the type of lascivious and illegal behavior that has gone on there. I still believe there is someone on that campus who is aware of what happened to Joshua. And yes, I do believe Joshua was stalked by a devil posing as a faithful good hearted monk. I’m certain there are people who saw that monk for the wretched snake he was.

Find who did this first.

According to posts on Josh's Web site, it was also determined that someone had erased over 300 files on Josh's computer after he disappeared.

If Josh was murdered, I don't think he was simply abducted. He could have been lured somewhere, but I suspect that he may have been involved in a secret homosexual relationship; maybe he tried to end things that night.

There's one point that I'd like to have cleared up, if possible. Bruce Wolmering apparently made comments to the effect that he was in love with one of his students. Did he ever state that Joshua Guimond was that student, or is that an assumption on someone's part?

Doesn't seem that way, being some of these are 2003. But, maybe he moved on...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181017-040945_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20181017-040945_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20181017-040959_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20181017-040959_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20181017-041013_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20181017-041013_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20181017-041031_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20181017-041031_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20181017-041042_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20181017-041042_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20181017-041110_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20181017-041110_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 5
It's true that Ward was in the Bahamas when Josh went missing. Do we know if Josh ever had any other interaction with Ward?

Listening to KVSC's interview with Grandpa Bob, (KVSC :: Podcasts :: Interview Marks Year 7 in Disappearance of St. John's Student) the host (who directly knew Josh) revealed that Josh had taken a trip to the Bahamas his freshmen year (around 11:10 in the interview).

Just thought this was interesting that Josh may have not only known about the abuse scandals, and knew about the men at the Bahamas, including Ward.

It's true that Ward was in the Bahamas when Josh went missing. Do we know if Josh ever had any other interaction with Ward?

Listening to KVSC's interview with Grandpa Bob, (KVSC :: Podcasts :: Interview Marks Year 7 in Disappearance of St. John's Student) the host (who directly knew Josh) revealed that Josh had taken a trip to the Bahamas his freshmen year (around 11:10 in the interview).

Just thought this was interesting that Josh may have not only known about the abuse scandals, and knew about the men at the Bahamas, including Ward.

Wow they were dealing with Sanner, Kendall, and the BCA. The same team that completely flubbed on the Wetterling case. In this case they are doing everything they could to protect saint johns. The guimonds literally ran into a brick wall with LE.

Welcome to Ws DarkJodo, thanks for the info about the Bahamas trip!

Wow they were dealing with Sanner, Kendall, and the BCA. The same team that completely flubbed on the Wetterling case. In this case they are doing everything they could to protect saint johns. The guimonds literally ran into a brick wall with LE.
Saw a video once of the Guimond family trying to get help from local community leaders. Very painful to watch and clear as can be that no one in that community wants to tangle with St. John’s. What a horrible feeling that must have been for them — and still is.

One thing I want to make clear is that putting focus on the bridge over stumpf lake was not a mistake and still isn't. It is still possible he is buried in muck and was missed by the cloak of dark water. If we had a witnessed abduction or a painting of footseps on the ground of what happened it would be a different story. But today there is 2 places josh could be, in the lake or taken by a cult or person who can only help us by confessing.

One thing I want to make clear is that putting focus on the bridge over stumpf lake was not a mistake and still isn't. It is still possible he is buried in muck and was missed by the cloak of dark water. If we had a witnessed abduction or a painting of footseps on the ground of what happened it would be a different story. But today there is 2 places josh could be, in the lake or taken by a cult or person who can only help us by confessing.
-------------------------
Were it not for the extensive history of sexual crimes against young men on that campus, I could invest something into that theory. I once listened to an MPR segment about St. John's and Josh's disappearance. That was the beginning of my enlightenment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState