MN MN - Joshua Guimond, 20, Collegeville, 9 Nov 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think about that?

Hi Phantom. I don't think this is plausible. I don't think Ed Lanphear had any connection with St Johns. I don't see someone just coming on campus. I think it has to be someone already at St Johns who was familiar with the buildings and grounds. Anything is possible, I don't think it is plausible.

Did i imagine that there was a cemetery on the school grounds, if they do, thinking that although it would be a tricky place to search, somehow would not be surprised if Joshua was hidden around there.
complete speculation, imo.

there is a cemetery on school grounds. Wollmering was buried there.

I don't know about you guys, but the autopsy looks like a hell of a lot more happened in that locker room than Bruce Wollmering falling down. My God, will we ever be told the truth about anything in relation to this case?? Moreover -- other than those present and Josh's family, along with a meager handful of other souls, does anyone care?? How can the community be okay with what happened to Josh? And now that Grandpa Bob has passed on -- I fear any momentum has stalled.

I agree. The injuries to both sides of his body is troubling to me. Also troubling is the provisional report states "probable accidental", while the final report to me seems to be missing a summary, conclusion, final determination....whatever one wants to call it. The case title on the final days traumatic head injury, but that's not where I would expect to find the final results. Maybe that's how they are, I am by no means a pathologist in any way.
From where I live, I can literally throw a rock on to SJU property. St. Joseph is home to me. The community is appalled by this, however people around here to act in any way is rare, if ever. Especially in regards to voicing concerns against the church, or law enforcement. They talk. Talk, talk, talk about how bad things are, but that's it. When something happens within their family, they'll be wishing they acted. SJU operates by their own laws and rules it seems. They conduct their own investigations even. I've seen with my own eyes students fail DWI tests. St. Joseph police drove to the St. John's exit on I-94, and dropped them off to a waiting SJU Life Safety vehicle.
You're welcome for the file as well. I have other interesting bits I'll share soon.

Corrupt2thecore, SJU has a hold on the community. They do provide jobs and income, however they are still hiding huge secrets even after the priest "secret files" were exposed. And those were bad! It is hard to watch people defending an institution that has cause so much harm to students and parents.

Corrupt2thecore, SJU has a hold on the community. They do provide jobs and income, however they are still hiding huge secrets even after the priest "secret files" were exposed. And those were bad! It is hard to watch people defending an institution that has cause so much harm to students and parents.

That is very true. Lots of well paid jobs. However I can only speak/act for myself. They will never have my respect, nor a dollar from me. Donations add to their settlement funds. So it's not donating, it's promoting their actions and nothing more. Remember that everyone in town on the 3rd and 4th of July. Any money spent on church grounds promotes pedophilia.

According to the professional group Trident Corp, which thoroughly searched all the lakes using state of the art ground penetrating radar, Joshua is not in the lakes. The lakes were one of the first places searched, along with the surrounding woods. Trident states that if Joshua was in the water, they would have found him, same as they have found dozens of other missing souls. The one place the searchers couldn't get into right away was the abbey -- no warrant, permission denied. Other locations not searched are the numerous rural properties owned by the church, including a cabin in which documented sexual abuse occured. I think searchers got into the abbey about a month or so after Josh disappeared. So much not done in this case --- the ball was dropped right from the start. Yes, www.behindthepinecurtain.com is an excellent research tool. So is Prof. Immelman's website -- he has made it his avocation to find out what happened to Josh, Jacob and others.

You can say all you want about the lakes but you can't put a 100 percent stake in it. Even Trident admits there is a minimal chance he was still missed. You have to be open to everything in a case like this, with no forensics or even a sighting.

I believe the criminal deeds of the priests who were exposed is but the tip of the iceberg.

According to the professional group Trident Corp, which thoroughly searched all the lakes using state of the art ground penetrating radar, Joshua is not in the lakes. The lakes were one of the first places searched, along with the surrounding woods. Trident states that if Joshua was in the water, they would have found him, same as they have found dozens of other missing souls. The one place the searchers couldn't get into right away was the abbey -- no warrant, permission denied. Other locations not searched are the numerous rural properties owned by the church, including a cabin in which documented sexual abuse occured. I think searchers got into the abbey about a month or so after Josh disappeared. So much not done in this case --- the ball was dropped right from the start. Yes, www.behindthepinecurtain.com is an excellent research tool. So is Prof. Immelman's website -- he has made it his avocation to find out what happened to Josh, Jacob and others.

Are you still open minded about this case, or is something steering you in one direction? Why was the part about Trident saying they could have missed him omitted from your statement?

I don't think Trident missed anything. I think those in charge of the search did not question the people they should have, namely, the numerous sex offenders on campus -- particularly the ones who sent inappropriate emails to some of the students and made passes at them. Occam's Razor applies here. But we are NEVER going to get the truth unless someone associated with the perp comes forward with info about this crime, and/or the Abbot opens up his locked vault of secret confessions from the monks. One notable thing about this group is they feel completely justified in keeping the confessions of criminal deeds among their ranks confidential. They are allowed to have their own laws that protect them, unlike us mere mortals who would immediately be under the scrutiny of law enforcement. This protection is what has allowed a climate of sexual abuse to flourish on that campus for decades. I believe Josh was most likely targeted by a monk..a sociopath with a history of sexual abuse. Will we ever be permitted to know what was found in the bedroom of the priest who "fell down" in the locker room but somehow sustained major traumatic injuries?

I don't think Trident missed anything. I think those in charge of the search did not question the people they should have, namely, the numerous sex offenders on campus -- particularly the ones who sent inappropriate emails to some of the students and made passes at them. Occam's Razor applies here. But we are NEVER going to get the truth unless someone associated with the perp comes forward with info about this crime, and/or the Abbot opens up his locked vault of secret confessions from the monks. One notable thing about this group is they feel completely justified in keeping the confessions of criminal deeds among their ranks confidential. They are allowed to have their own laws that protect them, unlike us mere mortals who would immediately be under the scrutiny of law enforcement. This protection is what has allowed a climate of sexual abuse to flourish on that campus for decades. I believe Josh was most likely targeted by a monk..a sociopath with a history of sexual abuse. Will we ever be permitted to know what was found in the bedroom of the priest who "fell down" in the locker room but somehow sustained major traumatic injuries?

I agree with you 100 percent...

I suspect that Joshua was murdered by Wollmering and then incinerated. I'm not convinced that Wollmering would have confessed to anyone, though, and I don't think he would have needed any help disposing of Joshua. If anything really incriminating was found in Wollmering's room--such as photographs of an already deceased Joshua--we can assume that such evidence was immediately destroyed.

In the case of the West Memphis 3 the 3 victims were found castrated and slashed by snapping turtles within only a few days of where they found the bodies in the river. Trident searched the lakes after a full winter and spring had already passed. Do you think they could have missed him?

In the case of the West Memphis 3 the 3 victims were found castrated and slashed by snapping turtles within only a few days of where they found the bodies in the river. Trident searched the lakes after a full winter and spring had already passed. Do you think they could have missed him?
They absolutely could have missed him. His body could have settled into a hole and been covered with sediment. If he's in the lake, maybe a femur or skull will be found one day.

I suspect that Joshua was murdered by Wollmering and then incinerated. I'm not convinced that Wollmering would have confessed to anyone, though, and I don't think he would have needed any help disposing of Joshua. If anything really incriminating was found in Wollmering's room--such as photographs of an already deceased Joshua--we can assume that such evidence was immediately destroyed.

Well and there you have it. I'm going to add one possible caveat to this -- I have a hunch -- that BW may have associated with a (very) unsavory group of people outside of the abbey -- and that he may possibly have had some help with this crime.

my theory is that Dan W possibly with another monk (the artist) killed Josh and had him incinerated. then they had Bruce W killed because he was going to talk about his possible relationship with Josh and for having another relationship with a student after he was reprimanded. speculation only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
420xtal