MN MN - Joshua Guimond, 20, Collegeville, 9 Nov 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish some of the investigative writers who helped the Wetterling case would get involved here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've written a draft chapter for a book due in 2018. Message me with an email address and I'll happily share it with anyone interested. (I double checked this morning, I got it right on no glasses, as Sasquatch correctly pointed out earlier).

I've written a draft chapter for a book due in 2018. Message me with an email address and I'll happily share it with anyone interested. (I double checked this morning, I got it right on no glasses, as Sasquatch correctly pointed out earlier).

Your involvement is the best news I've heard in a long time about this stalled and tragic case!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joshua Guimond, 20, leaves a party to use the bathroom. He's never seen again.

According to Josh's roommate, he never returned to his dorm that night.

Huge searches were undertaken in the area, at one point involving the National Guard.

WCCO will air a story about Josh on Tuesday, November 7.

I tried to make a donation to Josh's dad's account to hire a private investigator, but it isn't working. Anyone know how to get ahold of Brian Guimond to look at his site? I would hate if he misses out on donations from the news story.

I did not care for the school's response to the news story, but I was happy to see Nick H (now a lawyer) is helping and he is not happy with St Johns.

Quote from the news article- "Brian’s persistent questions and trips to campus were met with a restraining order by St. John’s. The college denied WCCO’s request for an interview. But, in a statement said there is “no evidence linking the abbey” to Josh’s disappearance and including the monks in our report is 'journalism by … rumor.'"

On Friday, family and friends of Josh Guimond's will gather in Maple Lake, where Josh grew up and his dad still lives, for a prayer service to remember him.

St. John's University issued a statement about the anniversary of Guimond's disappearance. It read, "We continue to hold Josh Guimond in our prayers and hope his family and friends find peace."

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2017/...-johns-student-yields-frustration-few-answers

6354de-20160930-josh-guimond.jpg

Thinking of Josh today, wow 15 years already :(

Joshua, we know where you were when you were last seen -- and we know that's where the answers are. Someday, someday, someone's soul is going to speak truth, for once, and we will finally know. No thanks to anyone in a position of authority in Stearn's County or St. John's Abbey.

I am under the impression that nothing happened outside of a two mile radius of campus. Whether he had drowned or was forcibly taken. The only 2 answers left. How cant we find him?

Joshua, we know where you were when you were last seen -- and we know that's where the answers are. Someday, someday, someone's soul is going to speak truth, for once, and we will finally know. No thanks to anyone in a position of authority in Stearn's County or St. John's Abbey.

"There's no evidence to point that it is an abduction or it isn't an abduction," Sorenson said. "Joshua went missing or was last seen at a social gathering on the north end of campus, and pretty much the good concrete evidence stops at that point."

Sorenson said the sheriff's office is exploring the option of bringing in an outside agency to review the case and offer advice on different angles to take. In the meantime, he hopes people will contact the sheriff's office with any tips or leads."

With the renewed attention on the case Im going to tell you all what needs to ne done. You searched the swamps? How many times? Search them again. Search around them again. Also do what you can to find out more about the monks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx