MN - Justine Damond, 40, fatally shot by Minneapolis LE, 15 July 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This cop was already on LE 's radar. So its not hard to figure out what went wrong. For two reasons actually. Especially if you know whats going on in Australia. He recognized her accent without a doubt.

I have yet to see the coroner rule it a homicide. I have yet to see the officer admit he shot her. There seems to be a lot of wishful thinking trying to invent facts in this case.

Eh? How do you think she died?

Of course she felt safe. That is a great neighborhood. She should be alive and well and planning her wedding...:rose:

So, a neighborhood somehow bestows "safety" on its occupants? Sorry, I don't believe there is a shred of evidence to support your claim. There is absolutely no evidence this immigrant was intending to marry nor an explanation why she was using a name she was not legally allowed to use.

Yeah? He hasn't admitted to shooting her? The bullets just flew out of his gun, because ...........................welll,,,,,,,,, because guns just pick themselves up all by themselves and shoot people.

As of Monday afternoon, neither officer had been interviewed. Bullets usually fly out of officers' guns because they have probable cause to shoot the guns. I have yet to see any evidence whatsoever the officer did NOT have probable cause.

So, a neighborhood somehow bestows "safety" on its occupants? Sorry, I don't believe there is a shred of evidence to support your claim. There is absolutely no evidence this immigrant was intending to marry nor an explanation why she was using a name she was not legally allowed to use.
That is really nasty. I am pretty sure that your descendents were 'immigrants'. Why are you so hostile to this woman?

That is really nasty. I am pretty sure that your descendents were 'immigrants'. Why are you so hostile to this woman?

My descendants were legal immigrants in this country prior to 1776. Why are you so hostile to this police officer?

Apparently she heard a woman screaming and thought somebody was being assaulted. Perhaps she was mistaken.

That's why I used my big "IF" in my post.

'Just trying to determine if there are any reports of anyone else on the scene... 'seems no reporters nor anyone else has investigated (or at least reported) that aspect. MAYBE there is another possible witness (of sorts) to this APPARENT unprovoked unwarranted shooting. Currently, there's only the as-yet-unknown officers' reports. (And, in the current climate... that's VERY worrisome - IMO)

This cop was already on LE 's radar. So its not hard to figure out what went wrong. For two reasons actually. Especially if you know whats going on in Australia. He recognized her accent without a doubt.

BBM. That is the most bizarre claim I've seen in this case.

That's why I used my big "IF" in my post.

'Just trying to determine if there are any reports of anyone else on the scene... 'seems no reporters nor anyone else has investigated (or at least reported) that aspect. MAYBE there is another possible witness (of sorts) to this APPARENT unprovoked unwarranted shooting. Currently, there's only the as-yet-unknown officers' reports. (And, in the current climate... that's VERY worrisome - IMO)

This was the lead story on Monday's national news yet not a single media outlet has been able to confirm there was an actual assault in that alley.

oh yeah, through april---so 4 months---not much better

How did you arrive at April 2017? The article was published on Jan 4th 2017.

It mentions 'through Dec 28'. These appear to be the statistics for the year of Jan-Dec 2016.

No because I've seen no coroner calling it a homicide nor have I seen an admission the police officer admitted he shot her? Care to post a link?

If you scroll back a few pages you will see a pic of the coroners report stating it as homicide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A TRAUMATISED neighbour of Justine Ruszczyk Damond has described the Australian woman’s death as “an execution”.
The bride-to-be’s Minneapolis neighbourhood is in shock over the fatal shooting by a local police officer, as an autopsy has ruled her death a homicide.
“This individual died of a gunshot wound of the abdomen,” the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s Office said on Monday. “Manner of death is homicide.”

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...ions in Justine’s homicide&itmt=1500371026448

A TRAUMATISED neighbour of Justine Ruszczyk Damond has described the Australian woman’s death as “an execution”.
The bride-to-be’s Minneapolis neighbourhood is in shock over the fatal shooting by a local police officer, as an autopsy has ruled her death a homicide.
“This individual died of a gunshot wound of the abdomen,” the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s Office said on Monday. “Manner of death is homicide.”

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...n Justine’s homicide&itmt=1500371026448

I have no doubt neighbors are traumatized but there's no evidence she was executed. Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michelle177