MN - Justine Damond, 40, fatally shot by Minneapolis LE, 15 July 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any confirmation of it. Link?

Ruszczyk had dual citizenship in the US and Australia because her father holds US citizenship, the source said.

[video=cnn;us/2017/07/18/minneapolis-woman-killed-police-young-pkg-ac.cnn]http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/18/us/justine-ruszczyk-minneapolis-shooting-australia/index.html[/video]

Believe it or not, it's from a source speaking to cnn.

If you scroll back a few pages you will see a pic of the coroners report stating it as homicide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to break it to you but coroners don't file manner of death until AFTER the tox screen is returned.

THE father of Justine Damond, the Australian woman killed by a police officer in Minnesota, has called for justice for his daughter.
“We only ask that the light of justice shine down on the circumstances of her death,” an emotional John Ruszczyk said outside his family home in Freshwater on Sydney’s northern beaches this afternoon.
The bookshop owner and his family paid tribute to the former vet, with his family supporting him as he faced the media.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...n/news-story/2d2486888c0c6d8fa1ca3d8f4bc7df91

https://mobile.twitter.com/PaulBlum...n/news-story/2d2486888c0c6d8fa1ca3d8f4bc7df91

Ruszczyk had dual citizenship in the US and Australia because her father holds US citizenship, the source said.

[video=cnn;us/2017/07/18/minneapolis-woman-killed-police-young-pkg-ac.cnn]http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/18/us/justine-ruszczyk-minneapolis-shooting-australia/index.html[/video]

Believe it or not, it's from a source speaking to cnn.

If she is an American citizen, why is she being described as Australian?

I hate to break it to you but coroners don't file manner of death until AFTER the tox screen is returned.

According to msm, her autopsy report states her manner of death is homicide.

I have no doubt neighbors are traumatized but there's no evidence she was executed. Good grief.

Probably seemed like one to some. It's definitely not an accident, but it is a homicide. Moo

Did you miss the dual citizenship bit? Mother Australian and father American, brought up in Australia is the norm.

Did you miss the dual citizenship bit? Mother Australian and father American, brought up in Australia is the norm.

Then the fact she's Australian is irrelevant to the story so why are you dwelling upon it?

Guess you should speak to this coroner then, I didn't write the report! Have you read any of the reports or links regarding this matter? You keep asking for links for citizenship and what not but even with them your opinion is the same. Hypothetically, If this was your daughter would you have these same views?

And even if she was not an American citizen, does that mean she deserved to die? That seems to me what you are saying by trying to prove that she had no right to be in the US,
y

Then the fact she's Australian is irrelevant to the story so why are you dwelling upon it?

But it is obviously not irrelevant to you, when you stated that she may have been in the US on an expired visa.

Guess you should speak to this coroner then, I didn't write the report! Have you read any of the reports or links regarding this matter? You keep asking for links for citizenship and what not but even with them your opinion is the same. Hypothetically, If this was your daughter would you have these same views?

Could you link the coroner's report? I have yet to see it. Thanks

And even if she was not an American citizen, does that mean she deserved to die? That seems to me what you are saying by trying to prove that she had no right to be in the US,
y

Nobody, including me, has remotely suggested the woman deserved to die. You really seem to be reaching in your goal to convict this officer in the court of public opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid