Found Deceased MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona, 31 Mar 2023 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just gutted ... I know we all believed he was responsible. Her babies ... family ... heartbroken. Honestly, I just don't get it ... what makes them think, again and again and again ... that killing their wives/girlfriends is the answer to the issues. I mean really, how often do they get away with it? Too often IMO. Godspeed Madi. He won't get your babies. MOO

“The body was found in some brush off Highway 43 and was located using information generated during the Madeline Kingsbury investigation. Because of this, law enforcement personnel have arrested Adam Fravel on probable cause in connection to her disappearance,” the statement read.
Body Found – Arrest Reported in Missing Winona Woman’s Case

The family believes the right person is in custody and holding out hope that we’re going to find Madeline," Rebecca Jacobson, Kingsbury's aunt, said in a statement to Fox News Digital.

"We’ve been informed that Adam is in custody," Kingsbury's father said in a statement to Fox News Digital.

Last edited:
I started to say, I hope life on this planet finds a way to be as cruel to AF as he was to Maddie. But I don't mean that. I don't want anything to be as cruel as this man was to Maddie, her babies, her family, and her friends. I don't even want to believe that such cruelty exists.

And so I'm not sure that such a thing as justice exists for violently ending a life. Even if AF were given the death penalty, it would be infinitely less horrific than what he did to Madi and her loved ones. I suppose I see why some people so fervently believe in an afterlife where one pays for their sins. In the end, AF will live a life of taxpayer-provided comfort. It's just so blindingly unfair to the dozens of people whose hearts will be broken forever.

*I hope he never gets to hold his children ever again. What could he possibly say that could ever give them back their mother? Even pretty lies can’t produce a live mommy.
Adam Fravel and Madeline Kingsbury's family are in the middle of a custody battle over the children.
Police are working to confirm whether or not the remains belong to Kingsbury.

Last edited:
Sad to see this upon waking up, but also glad that Madi's family may get some closure.. I couldn't imagine going through life knowing but not truly knowing.. Questioning where she was. Wanting to hold out some type of hope that she was okay, but realistically knowing that chance was slim.

Hopefully more information about the day she went missing comes out soon. Her sweet babies. :(

One of the news outlets mentioned Maddi’s body was found on the property of an aunt and uncle of AF. I believe it was shared a few pages back.
Last night Jen Mead from WCCO tweeted that. Her tweet has since been deleted. I'm 99% sure WCCO's article said the same last night, but has since been updated/edited and no longer says that.
For those not familiar WCCO is the CBS affiliate in Minneapolis, MN.

Last night Jen Mead from WCCO tweeted that. Her tweet has since been deleted. I'm 99% sure WCCO's article said the same last night, but has since been updated/edited and no longer says that.
For those not familiar WCCO is the CBS affiliate in Minneapolis, MN.

Thank you, I’ve been looking for it again and unable to find it now. Hopefully the press conference will be held today.

Even though I knew in my heart that this would be the outcome, it's still gut wrenching to see it play out. As a mom of young babies, my heart breaks for her children. I know nothing can replace a mother, but at least they will be safe from AF and will grow up surrounded by love in the Kingsbury family. I truly hope justice is served.

JUN 8, 2023
Fravel was taken into custody and is being held at the Winona County Jail on suspicion of second-degree murder. The Winona Police Department said human remains were found earlier in the day "in some brush off Highway 43" near the town of Mabel, which is about an hour south of Winona near the Iowa border. As early as April, investigators had zeroed in on that area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back