Found Deceased MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona, 31 Mar 2023 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1687138782534.png

Madeline Jane Kingsbury​

June 1, 1996 — June 7, 2023​

Winona​

Madeline Jane Kingsbury came into the world on June 1, 1996. She was torn from us on March 31, 2023. Was lost and then finally found on June 7.
<modsnip - more than 20% posted. More at link>

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 429801

Madeline Jane Kingsbury​

June 1, 1996 — June 7, 2023​

Winona​

Madeline Jane Kingsbury came into the world on June 1, 1996. She was torn from us on March 31, 2023. Was lost and then finally found on June 7.

<modsnip - more than 20% posted. More at link>

Last edited by a moderator:

Finding Madeline Kingsbury

1f499.png
1f49c.png
Maddi’s Army:
Today some of Maddi’s closes friends and sorority sisters joined Winona County Emergency Management at the Steamboat Days Parade.
We marched load and proud cheering Maddi’s name.
Justice will be served.
1f499.png

Domestic violence must end.
1f49c.png

We will remain loud.
#justiceforMaddi
#domesticviolenceawareness
National Domestic Violence Hotline:
800-799-SAFE

I know that we have wondered this before but what job or income-making activity did AF have/do? I can't find any info on what he did for a living currently.
i saw he was a "stay at home dad" somewhere (idk which link) so sounds like hes between jobs. also get the idea his family has some type of money.

A stay at home dad that took his children to daycare then picked them up. What a worthless piece of you know what.

But he obviously had hobbies...choking and slapping mom around. Bet he couldn't wait til she got home from work every day so all his pent up rage at being a worthless piece of you know what could be meted out on her.

We need to raise our daughters better or something. I told all three of mine if you meet a man that ever raises a hand to you then you get out of there...then call your dad. Call your dad because he thinks logically and I would simply go and shoot him dead.

We need to raise our daughters better or something. I told all three of mine if you meet a man that ever raises a hand to you then you get out of there...then call your dad. Call your dad because he thinks logically and I would simply go and sh
I totally get what you're saying, but more than that, we need to teach our sons better!

Men: "I'm afraid a woman will laugh at me!"

Women: "I'm afraid a man will kill me!"

It has always bothered me that the burden is almost always on women - self defense, personal protection, clothing choices, awareness of surroundings, etc.

I raised two sons with all of these things in mind with regards to ladies. I was also raised to be a strong female with all of these things drilled into me. I still ended up staying in an abusive marriage for over two years. It isn't as easy as one would think, to leave a violent situation.

I know that we have wondered this before but what job or income-making activity did AF have/do? I can't find any info on what he did for a living currently.
"Fravel admitted Madeline was the primary income producer for the family and she would forward him money electronically to pay the family bills".

I wonder if Maddie really did forward him money to pay the bills? That makes no sense to me. Maybe Adam was covering up the fact he was transfering money from Maddie's account to himself. Wouldn't surprise me at all - he's a lying liar who lies :mad:

When's the next court hearing?

He couldn't even be called a stay at home Dad. They had to have a daycare for the kids. To me that says he was incompetent. MOO
David and Catherine Kingsbury maintain that while alive, Madeline provided all primary care for the children, and allege that Fravel carried out none of the day-to-day parenting duties. In messages to her family and friends, Maddi repeatedly expressed that Fravel failed to contribute to household chores or provide adequate care for her children.

"Fravel admitted Madeline was the primary income producer for the family and she would forward him money electronically to pay the family bills".

I wonder if Maddie really did forward him money to pay the bills? That makes no sense to me. Maybe Adam was covering up the fact he was transfering money from Maddie's account to himself. Wouldn't surprise me at all - he's a lying liar who lies :mad:

I have July 20 in my notes. And Aug 10 for the CHIPS case. MOO

She did everything for him !
Everything !
And this is how he repaid her.
Ugh !
Imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics