MN MN - Madeline Jane Kingsbury, 26, mother of 2, Winona 31 Mar 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On another thread here, someone was able to ID airplanes by call number in a certain space using an online database IIRC. I wonder if that is being done in this case. Was AF seen at the place where he keeps his plane on March 31 or April 1st.

JMO
SBM

There was a picture of a plane I seen posted on FB with someone standing next to it. I'm assuming that was AF, but I'm not sure. The plane in the picture is owned by an Aviation Club called the Red Baron Flyers based in Caledonia, MN. According to Flight Aware there were no flights on March 31st or April 1st for that particular plane.

N1368U Flight Tracking and History - FlightAware

Investigators need to look into any connection ASAP if they haven't already. Looks like arson. What else would cause such a fire? Are they wired for lighting?

I also hope the van has been searched thoroughly & checked by cadaver dogs.

On another thread here, someone was able to ID airplanes by call number in a certain space using an online database IIRC. I wonder if that is being done in this case. Was AF seen at the place where he keeps his plane on March 31 or April 1st.

JMO
BBM.

Obviously I have no idea about this particular storage facility, but during the height of the pandemic my storage unit was affected by a fire and the contents destroyed -- the manager told me that someone had a lamp in their unit which they had plugged into the outlet in the hallway and forgot to unplug before leaving, which caused the fire. Arson is definitely possible, but IMO it's equally as possible that someone plugged something into an outlet (perhaps to check if it was still working) and forgot to unplug it before they left.

Investigators need to look into any connection ASAP if they haven't already. Looks like arson. What else would cause such a fire? Are they wired for lighting?

I also hope the van has been searched thoroughly & checked by cadaver dogs.

JMO
Batteries have been known to cause fires. Many a fires aboard planes have started that way. Usually lithiam ion batteries in laptops that suddenly overheat for no reason.

If you're absolutely 100% innocent, why would you lawyer up?!

The fact he has no interest in Madeline, has never asked for help finding her, and has not taken part in any searches at all says it all.

The clock is ticking. It's only a matter of time.....
It’s also telling that family/friends reported her missing… not the ex

Things I don't think are involved with Maddis disappearance so far. The storage fire, a plane. This case is a classic case of someone that is being left and children are involved. There was a lot of time that went by from the time the kids were dropped off to when she was known to be missing.
I don't understand why her family didn't check into her not answered calls a lot earlier. It seems they were used to communicating all day everyday .
I also won't take that last text from her to sis as gospel. There's too many cases where the family has been dupped for days or weeks at a time with text impersonation .That's why I think in todays world it's so important to make it a habit of hearing your loved ones voice once a day,maybe more depending on situations.
I have a daughter in her 20's. She lives with us. No relationship with anyone.But she does have some things that make her venerable. Call me crazy, but when she leaves for errands ,I let her know I will be calling her and I also make note of what she is wearing. I also make sure I know where she will be.I don't text with her. And I don't text with anyone.
Maybe I've been on websleuths too long ;) but, I take every precaution for her safety for me to feel like I've covered all my bases. If there's more I'm open to hearing them.
Will it keep her safe forever? I don't know and I question myself everyday.
If you're a texter only, please consider hearing your loved ones voice everyday, make it a habit.
Maddi where are you ?

If you're absolutely 100% innocent, why would you lawyer up?!
Look how suspects, whether anyone will use that word or not, are treated. Judged before they say a word and without any evidence. Looked at askance by LE. We know LE can and does lie to suspects. I think we in the true crime community have seen enough and heard enough about mistreatment at the hands of LE and the lengths they'll go through to get a conviction. I guess that is your answer. IMO

Look how suspects, whether anyone will use that word or not, are treated. Judged before they say a word and without any evidence. Looked at askance by LE. We know LE can and does lie to suspects. I think we in the true crime community have seen enough and heard enough about mistreatment at the hands of LE and the lengths they'll go through to get a conviction. I guess that is your answer. IMO
I'd lawyer up, too. Guilty or innocent.

Adam Fravel released the following statement through his attorney:

Sounds to me like he "lawyer-ed up"

JMO
If Adam has an attorney, he may want to look for another. That statement did him no favors and only solidified my thoughts that he is really more concerned for himself, than Maddi's safe return. Who is accusing him, LE? Surely he's not referring to the family, they haven't said a word. Social media, I would hope he has better things to do with his time.

“We have had two goals since we learned Maddi was missing: bring her home and if warranted, hold accountable the person or persons responsible for her disappearance,” Winona police said in a statement.

“We remain confident we will find Maddi and bring her home to her family,” the department added.

Sadly, LE is not talking about bringing Maddi home alive, IMO.

KARE 11 News reached out to the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, which is assisting Winona Police in the investigation, to ask about Fravel's statement.

"I’m not aware of any law enforcement advising Mr. Fravel not to attend news conferences or search for Madeline," BCA spokesperson Bonney Bowman responded.

According to court documents, Fravel does not have custodial rights to the two children, and on April 4th police and child protection workers removed the kids from Fravel's home -- citing in part the possibility of "exposure to criminal activity in the children's home."

Fravel is fighting the child protection case in court.

Ok, here we go folks!!

I read that LE had requested that he not participate in search or any Press announcements. Due to concerns overhis safety.
Sorry Knox— I posted then realized you had already posted while I was in linking the article but cannot find a way to delete the comment. Did not mean to repost information that’s already been posted.

"I’m not aware of any law enforcement advising Mr. Fravel not to attend news conferences or search for Madeline," BCA spokesperson Bonney Bowman responded.

Father of missing woman's children issues statement: 'I did not have anything to do with Maddi’s disappearance'

Sorry Knox— I posted then realized you had already posted while I was in linking the article but cannot find a way to delete the comment. Did not mean to repost information that’s already been posted.

Father of missing woman's children issues statement: 'I did not have anything to do with Maddi’s disappearance'
Agreed, and I think the statement by Ms. Bowman is telling !

And ...
Welcome to Websleuths, @kitschysouvenir !

WINONA, Minn. (KTTC) – More details came to light Wednesday in the investigation of missing Winona mother, Madeline Kingsbury. The following information was filed by Winona County Health and Human Services after it learned Fravel does not have custodial rights to the children he shares with Kingsbury. That meant that with Kingsbury missing, the children did not have a legal guardian.

This petition was filed on April 4th, five days after Madeline Kingsbury went missing. Since her disappearance, thousands have been out searching.

Social Workers assisted law enforcement in attempting to place a 72-hour hold on the children in light of their mother being missing. According to a court document at the home where Adam Fravel and the children were, Fravel and his family become uncooperative with officials and would not allow social workers access to the children.

According to the petition, Farvel took the younger child into the home and locked the door despite being told the children were in the care and custody of Winona County. Farvel began shouting profane statements.

In Minnesota, unmarried mothers start out automatically with sole legal custody and sole physical custody of their children. However, unmarried fathers start out with no custody or parenting time rights, and must establish them through the Minnesota court system. The father must establish that parentage through the court system. If both parents sign a Recognition of Parentage (ROP) or a court finds that a man is the father of a child through a paternity action, the father then may pursue legal rights to his child.

I wonder why a ROP wasn't done when the children were born.

The Minnesota Voluntary Recognition of Parentage (PDF) is a document that establishes a legal relationship between a man and a child when the man is not married to the child's mother. Signing a Recognition of Parentage is an easy and inexpensive alternative to getting a court order establishing the legal father.

Both parents must sign this form to make the man the child's legal father. The completed form must be filed with the Office of Vital Records at the Minnesota Department of Health or it is not valid. The Office of Vital Records will then put the biological father's name on the child's birth record.

Last edited:
Since AF didn't have joint custody of the kids.To take one into the home & lock the door, swearing at officials besides. To go to court before a judge to attempt to get custody isn't going to be easy. He's not playing with a full deck. IMO

Since AF didn't have joint custody of the kids.To take one into the home & lock the door, swearing at officials besides. To go to court before a judge to attempt to get custody isn't going to be easy. He's not playing with a full deck. IMO
Ita.
Also worried that if he gets them back he could harm them.
It's happened in other cases.
Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members