MN MN - Nicole "Nikki" Anderson, 56, Endangered, left home on foot w/o phone, wallet, glasses or meds, Randolph Twp, Dakota County, 6 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score

1720519410335.png

According to the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, Nicole "Nikki" Irene Anderson left her house in Randolph Township around 10 a.m. Saturday on foot, and hasn't been heard from since. Officials say they're concerned for her welfare.

Dakota County Sheriff's Office

ndterSosop816828g7hihiha0uf13842l76mf38t36l974ll199273329ggg ·
Nicole (Nikki) Anderson has been missing since Saturday July 6, 2024.
See the attached bulletin which includes additional details as well as information on how to submit any tips that could aid in locating her.
1720519276051.png
(Her sister and sister-in-law are posting in the comments on Dakota County Sheriff's FB post.)

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension says Anderson left her phone, wallet, glasses and medication behind and has not been heard from since.

Anderson is described as 5'10" and 135 pounds with blonde hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing dark-colored pants, sandals and a long gray sweatshirt, police say.

1720520106238.png

I think her full name is Nicole Irene Thurston. She lives in an isolated place in the middle of the fields. She has to cross a road to check her mailbox.
2024-07-09-13h24-18.png

2024-07-09-13h26-18.png

JUL 10, 2024
[...]

... On Wednesday, the Dakota County Sheriff's Office said it was executing a felony warrant at a home in Randolph Township. Just before 3 p.m., deputies put a man in handcuffs and into the back of a squad car at that location. Anderson’s mother, Dorene Mies, confirmed to KARE 11’s Kiya Edwards that the home is their family estate and that the man is known to the family.

[...]

Mies says Anderson left the house to get the mail. The moment was captured on their Ring camera.

[...]

JUL 10, 2024
- Sky Fox9 captured video of crews digging up the yard.

- The Sheriff says they have no indication that Nikki is on the property but because Nikki's ex-boyfriend resides there, and is a POI in the case, they wanted to search the property thoroughly.

- The 42-year-old ex-boyfriend, who is not a suspect, was arrested on an outstanding warrant out of Le Sueur County.

JUL 10, 2024
... She was last seen walking down her driveway to retrieve the mail. Her family says she was still wearing her house slippers and left all her personal items behind.

"She went out to get the mail. I said, ‘Nikki come finish your coffee first,’ and she said ‘I’ll be right back.’ I’ll be right back is the last I saw her," said Anderson’s mother DM.

JUL 10, 2024
- Sky Fox9 captured video of crews digging up the yard.

- The Sheriff says they have no indication that Nikki is on the property but because Nikki's ex-boyfriend resides there, and is a POI in the case, they wanted to search the property thoroughly.

- The 42-year-old ex-boyfriend, who is not a suspect, was arrested on an outstanding warrant out of Le Sueur County.
Does the ex-bf live on the family's property and they were searching family property? Or does the ex live elsewhere and they were searching his property? Sorry, I'm confused!

Est-ce que l'ex-petit ami vit sur la propriété familiale et ils cherchaient la propriété familiale ? Ou est-ce que l'ex vit ailleurs et ils cherchaient sa propriété ? Désolé, je suis confus !
Missing woman search intensifies in Dakota County By watching this video we can locate the house that was raided :

2024-07-11-13h46-52.png

This is the driveway that leads to the house :
2024-07-11-13h54-57.png

This is the house where the 42-year-old ex-boyfriend lives, but it is not the house where Nicole and her mother live.

Missing woman search intensifies in Dakota County By watching this video we can locate the house that was raided :

2024-07-11-13h46-52.png

This is the driveway that leads to the house :
2024-07-11-13h54-57.png

This is the house where the 42-year-old ex-boyfriend lives, but it is not the house where Nicole and her mother live.
Questions after watching the news video:

* Does anyone know what his outstanding warrant from LeSueur county is for?

* I've never seen a check of property that immediately called for digging up the yard. Yet, LE is saying nothing was found. What lead them to dig?

jmo

JUL 11, 2024
The Dakota County Sheriff’s Office has issued a statement ...

The statement said that Anderson’s boyfriend, 42-year-old Matthew Suttles had an active, felony “body-only” arrest warrant issued in Le Sueur County for a probation violation, and the Dakota County Sheriff’s Department identified Suttles as a person of interest in her disappearance. Suttles was not present at the time deputies executed the search warrant, however he turned himself in to deputies on scene shortly thereafter. Investigators searched the property and did not locate Ms. Anderson. Mr. Suttles was arrested on his warrant and questioned about his knowledge of Ms. Anderson’s disappearance. He is currently being held in the Dakota County jail and will be released to Le Sueur County on his warrant. Suttles is not being held on criminal charges related to Ms. Anderson’s disappearance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachelle(Ru-shell)
Back