MN MN - Nicole "Nikki" Anderson, 56, Endangered, left home on foot w/o phone, wallet, glasses or meds, Randolph Twp, Dakota County, 6 Jul 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JUL 11, 2024
The Dakota County Sheriff’s Office has issued a statement ...

The statement said that Anderson’s boyfriend, 42-year-old Matthew Suttles had an active, felony “body-only” arrest warrant issued in Le Sueur County for a probation violation, and the Dakota County Sheriff’s Department identified Suttles as a person of interest in her disappearance. Suttles was not present at the time deputies executed the search warrant, however he turned himself in to deputies on scene shortly thereafter. Investigators searched the property and did not locate Ms. Anderson. Mr. Suttles was arrested on his warrant and questioned about his knowledge of Ms. Anderson’s disappearance. He is currently being held in the Dakota County jail and will be released to Le Sueur County on his warrant. Suttles is not being held on criminal charges related to Ms. Anderson’s disappearance.
2024-07-12-18h35-24.png

in Custody

Last edited:
It would be pretty obvious if someone had recently dug in a yard to bury a body. There must have been some freshly disturbed soil found in order for LE to start digging around in this guys yard, no doubt thinking he may have buried her there.

I wonder if there was any bad blood between Nikki and her ex-boyfriend to make LE think he is involved with her disappearance.

JMO

It would be pretty obvious if someone had recently dug in a yard to bury a body. There must have been some freshly disturbed soil found in order for LE to start digging around in this guys yard, no doubt thinking he may have buried her there.

I wonder if there was any bad blood between Nikki and her ex-boyfriend to make LE think he is involved with her disappearance.

JMO
Agreed. I don’t think this is random either.

On the street where Nichole lives, there are 3 other properties, fields and photovoltaic parks.
The people living on these properties as well as the farmers cultivating the neighboring fields or the people responsible for maintaining these photovoltaic parks could have crossed paths with her when she went to get her mail. We can think that the fields belong to the people living on this street so this restricts the number of people.

On the street where Nichole lives, there are 3 other properties, fields and photovoltaic parks.
The people living on these properties as well as the farmers cultivating the neighboring fields or the people responsible for maintaining these photovoltaic parks could have crossed paths with her when she went to get her mail. We can think that the fields belong to the people living on this street so this restricts the number of people.
In case I am not the only person who doesn't know this:

"A photovoltaic power station, also known as a solar park, solar farm, or solar power plant, is a large-scale grid-connected photovoltaic power system (PV system) designed for the supply of merchant power. They are different from most building-mounted and other decentralized solar power because they supply power at the utility level, rather than to a local user or users. Utility-scale solar is sometimes used to describe this type of project."

Source: Photovoltaic power station - Wikipedia

This was posted 9 hours ago on Facebook. It seems that the assumption is that she was abducted by her boyfriend however, I don't see anything in the news regarding proof of that but it seems that he is the most likely suspect. It is unimaginable that someone would abduct a chemo patient. This area is so remote, looking at the map. There are so many possibilities:
-Maybe the bf or someone was stalking her mailbox knowing that she would eventually be there? I am wondering if she had ever complained of this happening in the past?
-Maybe she was hit by a passing vehicle and the person did not want to be identified?
-Maybe she was confused due to illness etc and walked away?
I live maybe 30 mins away and my heart goes out to her family and I hope they find her soon.
Screenshot 2024-07-19 1.22.46 AM.png

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo