7.5 KB · Views: 23
  • pete3.jpg
    pete3.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 21
  • pete4.jpg
    pete4.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 24
Peter's car.

The windows were NOT broke. It was found with the windows down. The windows were covered with plastic and transported the way it was found.

NORRAD

Attachments

• PeteCar.jpg
    PeteCar.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 31
Here is the current flyer we have.

Attachments

• Flyer - car photo.pdf
    264.3 KB · Views: 24
Here is the current flyer we have.

Norrad - maybe, just maybe, Peter had a medical emergency leaving him a bit confused, flustered, and with some loss of memory. Maybe, a person living in a home around where the car is - is caring for him. Maybe that person has NO idea Peter is being searched for. Don't know the area but it sounds remote and some residents may not have a TV. I would go knocking on the doors near where the car was left and see if he is in someone's home. So sorry this has happened, our elderly are so precious.

OR - is there anyone who was angry about the upcoming wedding? just a thought

Hoppy, I was not aware of these sites. I have sent this info to the family. THANKS. NORRAD

Norrad - maybe, just maybe, Peter had a medical emergency leaving him a bit confused, flustered, and with some loss of memory. Maybe, a person living in a home around where the car is - is caring for him. Maybe that person has NO idea Peter is being searched for. Don't know the area but it sounds remote and some residents may not have a TV. I would go knocking on the doors near where the car was left and see if he is in someone's home. So sorry this has happened, our elderly are so precious.

OR - is there anyone who was angry about the upcoming wedding? just a thought

LE checked neighbors the day we started searching.

All thoughts are worth consideration in my mind.

Thanks for your input.

NORRAD

Hoppy, I was not aware of these sites. I have sent this info to the family. THANKS. NORRAD

It's not just the sites that are so good, it's the people behind them who are absolutely amazing: Kelly Jolkowski at Project Jason and Tim Miller at Texas Equusearch.

Hoppy

Taken from post #5....

...Peter had no dementia or alzheimers. He was a very healthy 82 year old man who spent his days helping others. He regularly brought the elderly and incapacitated to doctors appointments. He brought groceries to homebound elderly.

Peter sounds like a wonderful person. Was Peter on any medications at all? How about maintenance meds such as Synthroid for maintenance of metabolism? How about pain medications? What I'm trying to do is eliminate a withdrawal that could affect his sensorium. TIA

Norrad: Do you think Peter drove into the remote road? Or do you think someone else had control of the vehicle?

Have you checked if the grocery store has security cameras? And if so, does it show Peter talking with anyone outside the store?
Would Peter have taken someone home, if asked?

Did Peter keep a gas log, mileage, gallons of gas at fill up?
If so, you might be able to tell if more miles were put on the car
than normal?

Did the car seem to have any new damage?

I don't remember if this has been answered, but have cadaver dogs been used?
Perhaps closer to the grocery store?

Hoping Peter is found soon.

Keys were gone from car, windows were down, items in the cooler, meds in the car, very little cash on his person, no scent of Peter where the car was found. Car has been secured for forensic tests = great news. Peter had an upcoming wedding so I don't think he just took off. Somebody booted Peter out of his car prior to parking it in that desolate area - but who? With little cash it is doubtful it was a robbery but may have been a robbery attempt gone bad.

Peter was meeting his son from out of state - do we know if he met with his son before he got the meds and milk, etc. or did he meet up with him afterwards. Did he ever meet up with his son from out of state as planned?

Great pictures of Peter - he looks like a stong willed man and a stong man in general - meaning a rugged type of guy. I really don't think Peter looks like the type who would give up something w/o a struggle....meaning his car and all the goods he had picked up on his errand run.

As much as I don't want to ask I must: Was there any historical discord between Peter and his son from out of state - that is the only thing from what I have read that would be outside of a normal errand run for Peter.

My thoughts and prayers are with Peter, Peter's family and friends - may he be found soon.

Just took a closer look at the picture of Peter's car - what is that paper on the dash just above the steering wheel that you can see through the windshield? Is it perhaps a receipt which would give some timings of Peter's travels or some clues if he were elsewhere other than the places listed for the errand run?

Eleph

Taken from Post #5...

How could this healthy sane man make so many mistakes to get lost in the woods. First, took the wrong road to go home (co rd 32), second, took another wrong dead end road (85th Ave), third, go down a POSTED dead end minimum maintenance road where the grass and brush was higher than the car, fourth, get stuck in a mud hole, fifth, get out of the car and start walking through thick brush and woods with NO trails.
--------------------------

That's a lot of mistakes! Once stuck in the mud hole - how far to the nearest home?

Aside from asking about his medications - I'm now going to ask about any insurance policy he may have had. Could someone have been distraught or anxious over such a policy? Insurance policies have torn many a family apart and always need to be looked at in a suspicious disappearance or death. Sorry to have to ask.

Peter looks like such a sweet man, and it sounds like his actions prove he is. I hope he is found safe soon.

Any news regarding finding Peter? I googled but didn't see anything new in the news - are the searches continuing and have LE developed any theories as to what happened?

Thoughts and prayers are with Peter, Peter's family and friends - may he be found soon.

Was just going to post the same question: any news about Peter?

Hoppy

Hoping NORRAD posts some news soon...thinking of Peter...

Hoppy

I had the honor of meeting Mr Achermans daughter today.

She brought her quad to McCleary and helped out with the searches for Lindsey Baum.

My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back