MO - 2 police officers shot in Ferguson (not from Ferguson Police Department)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So this Williams character hit two LE with a handgun from a car at a distance of 125yds?
And they expect people to believe that?

You mean the one where Williams said he was having a "dispute" with someone and "accidentally" shot 2 cops instead? :facepalm:

For him to have had days to concoct this story he sure didn't do a very good job. He doesn't seem too bright.

So lets see........

He says he is being robbed at his CAR and attempts to shoot the robber who came up to HIS CAR yet somehow miraculously the robber right up close to him wasn't hit. Nor were the protestors standing between him, and the cops, but the magic bullets wound up hitting two police officers instead?

Uummm sure Jeffrey Williams, I know everyone is going to believe that cockamamie BS without question. LOL!

So this Williams character hit two LE with a handgun from a car at a distance of 125yds?

I agree that 125 yards is a long distance to hit an intended target with a handgun. Has it been confirmed that 125 yards is the distance? I've been following this story and haven't read on MSM what LE has said about the distance of the shots.

Can someone find a link for me. I'm also curious about the type of handgun used.

Thanks.

Jeffery Williams was arrested Saturday night and charged with two counts of first-degree assault, one count of firing a weapon from a vehicle and three counts of armed criminal action, said St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert McCulloch. Williams was being held on $300,000 cash bond.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/arrest-made-ferguson-shooting-injured-police-officers/story?id=29652783

Williams, who had been wanted on a probation violation after a conviction for receiving stolen property, had apparently fired the shots from a 2003 Pontiac Grand Am, and members of the public supplied the information that led to his arrest, officials and charging documents said.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ferguson-police-20150315-story.html

Not attempted murder? OK then. 30,000.00 bail and he walks.

I agree that 125 yards is a long distance to hit an intended target with a handgun. Has it been confirmed that 125 yards is the distance? I've been following this story and haven't read on MSM what LE has said about the distance of the shots.

Can someone find a link for me. I'm also curious about the type of handgun used.

Thanks.

From the times article I posted above.

At least three gunshots came from a distance behind the demonstrators, as much as 125 yards away, the authorities said.

bbm

From the times article I posted above.

At least three gunshots came from a distance behind the demonstrators, as much as 125 yards away, the authorities said.

bbm

Thanks for the link. So we don't know for sure what the actual distance is. I see from the LA Times link that the handgun was a .40 caliber. That's a powerful round. Those officers are lucky to be alive. JMO.

I wasn't watching the night of the shooting but wasn't there a a large group of officers? You wouldn't have to really aim to hit something....just shoot....they're standing so close together a bullet's going to hit someone. As for the 125 yards, I don't think that can be right. 125 yards would be more than a football field in distance and just looking at the photos of the area in front of the FPD, the street, the parking lot across the street, and even a little farther, it sure doesn't look like more than a football field. Do we have a diagram from a news article that shows measurements?

FOX2now ‏@FOX2now 3m3 minutes ago
Williams charged with two counts of first-degree assault, firing a weapon from a vehicle, and three of armed criminal action.

How about attempted murder?

How about attempted murder?

I can't remember which news channel mentioned this so I am going to say MOO and conjecture, etc. but I believe attempted murder of a police officer is a specific charge for just such circumstances. Maybe because Williams is alleging that he was firing at someone else, that charge is being held up until investigators are sure they can disprove that claim as a defense. Either way, more charges can be added. All MOO.

Looks like Williams is facing a possible life sentence.

Williams is being held at the St. Louis County Justice Center in lieu of a $300,000 cash-only bond, McCulloch said. He faces two charges of first-degree assault, one count of firing a weapon from a vehicle and three counts of armed criminal action. If convicted, he could face life in prison.

Is attempted murder of a police officer a capital offense in Missouri?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ferguson-police-20150315-story.html

The media, even Fox is really pushing the whole "shooting at someone else and accidentally hit the police" angle.

So the story is he was in a car (with an illegal firearm) and he was ROBBED, while attempting to shoot the robbers he accidentally hit two cops instead and fled the scene.

Yuppers. In the "alternative reality" that is Ferguson that story is actually being broadcasted widely by the MSM as a perfectly reasonable argument.

My guess as to what is really going on here is that this Williams guy was the decoy. The real shooter is long gone. Williams is what we would call a Patsy. JMO

The media, even Fox is really pushing the whole "shooting at someone else and accidentally hit the police" angle.

So the story is he was in a car (with an illegal firearm) and he was ROBBED, while attempting to shoot the robbers he accidentally hit two cops instead and fled the scene.

Yuppers. In the "alternative reality" that is Ferguson that story is actually being broadcasted widely by the MSM as a perfectly reasonable argument.

as believable and reasonable as Mike Mike had his hands up and begged for his life as Wilson stood over him cold bloodedly putting a round into the top of his head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back