GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Trident--I think I'm as livid as you are...I am thinking of Islamic Code of Law in Saudi Arabia--the thief has his hand cut off---the molester has his----cut off and the murderer looses his head... Don't quote me on this---I am just sick we have to wait for years before this 's are tried ----I'm ok with LWOP if they are put in the Gen Population......IMHO

No no no.... I didn't want to see this. Thoughts with her family and friends...

This has been an awful summer for so many ....
:sigh:

So am I, but I am also furious. Normally I don't get this caught up, can be somewhat detached in these cases. In this one, however, I would happily rip this creep apart, piece by piece.

I'm beyond mad to. Enough is enough. Our children can't even play at a park, they can't even walk to the store, or go to their friends house two doors away. If the politicians children etc were kidnapped and found dead and dismembered over and over again maybe the laws would change.

I could go on and on, sorry I'm gonna take a break.

The man charged with kidnapping Horton has a history of violence. Court documents show Bobby Bourne Jr., 34, was convicted in May on two counts of domestic violence for an incident that occurred in October 2012.

According to the documents Bourne was charged with endangering the welfare of a child but not convicted of that charge. He was put on probation for domestic assault, and already had four previous felony convictions.

Earlier today Adriaunna's father told us he thinks things would have gone differently if he'd known Bourne's history

http://www.fox14tv.com/story/23179597/authorities-search-for-missing-girl-in-golden-city-mo

The man charged with kidnapping Horton has a history of violence. Court documents show Bobby Bourne Jr., 34, was convicted in May on two counts of domestic violence for an incident that occurred in October 2012.

According to the documents Bourne was charged with endangering the welfare of a child but not convicted of that charge. He was put on probation for domestic assault, and already had four previous felony convictions.

Earlier today Adriaunna's father told us he thinks things would have gone differently if he'd known Bourne's history

http://www.fox14tv.com/story/23179597/authorities-search-for-missing-girl-in-golden-city-mo

If you look at this case on Casenet, it looks like he pled down on the endangering the welfare of a child.

I feel such sorrow for Adriaunna and all of those that loves her.

I also feel for the family of the accused. He has hurt so many in so many ways.
He has a child. The horrors he will go through hurts me deeply, but nothing compared to how it hurts the Horton family. I hope there is great psychological care for all of those so close to this.

MOO

If you look at this case on Casenet, it looks like he pled down on the endangering the welfare of a child.
That to me is one of the huge problems with our justice system. To many pleas to make it easier and less time consuming for the prosecutors and the courts.
UGH!

MOO

HLN stating that a GM of Adriaunna has stated the perp not only worked for/ with the dad but also came over to their home. We already knew that the 2 sets of children played together. I guess we have to now teach our children that family friends may be monsters in disguise...

I pray for the girls who have been living with this <unusual person>

Nightmare

I do too... he is an evil ... And who knows if the girls have been a part of his

deviance...

Fly with the angels, Adriaunna...:candle:

:praying: for those that love her....

Thanks that was very interesting reading Guess anger management didn't work.

HLN stating that a GM of Adriaunna has stated the perp not only worked for/ with the dad but also came over to their home. We already knew that the 2 sets of children played together. I guess we have to now teach our children that family friends may be monsters in disguise...

Well, often it might be a family member, so why not a family friend?

Im beginning to wonder if this was an anger crime and not a sexual crime guess we have to wait and see!

Sad to say, some of us have known this for years. I saw a news story just yesterday about home service companies (appliance repair, chimney sweeps, etc.) are in no way required to background check their employees & some children & adults have been attacked by these pervs in their own homes. We have our own trades/construction company & we vet everyone we hire, and we make sure the homeowner knows they can trust us. It is an ugly world.
Can't remember who said it had been an awful summer ^ it's been awful for a while now.
I am really sick of this. Watch your babies & educate them & all who help you take care of them. There are no second chances to protect a child.

I totally agree--he should get a fair trial. But if found guilty, he should die. And not die 15 years from now.

I used to think like this.

But now- if they KNOW a person did "it" like in this situation- no trial at taxpayers expense- no appeals- done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back