GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am confused...

Weren't the parents of AH supposed to go to Lamar to ID her?

If she was in such a sad condition.... That DNA testing may need to be done... Wouldn't LE refrain from having parents make that horrible act of IDing the body?

:dunno:

Parents were brought to a church to meet with officials

I am confused...

Weren't the parents of AH supposed to go to Lamar to ID her?

If she was in such a sad condition.... That DNA testing may need to be done... Wouldn't LE refrain from having parents make that horrible act of IDing the body?

:dunno:

The first story posted by KSPR stated the family had to go to Lamar. There is a link in a previous post by me. Later there was a news story that they had to go to a church in Golden City.

I understand the anger, truly I do. But we live in a nation of laws and I want to see him brought to justice in a court of law.

I understand our laws and they need to be changed to protect the victim. I believe in swift justice and harsh punishment. And if he is found guilty, then he needs to be placed in general pop.

I understand our laws and they need to be changed to protect the victim. I believe in swift justice and harsh punishment. And if he is found guilty, then he needs to be placed in general pop.

Or taken out back and shot!

The first story posted by KSPR stated the family had to go to Lamar. There is a link in a previous post by me. Later there was a news story that they had to go to a church in Golden City.

Maybe they didn't want the family to see her like she was. Says they have to use DNA

IMO, this was not a sexually motivated crime, as strange as that may seem to those who follow crimes of this nature.

This was a revenge killing.

IMO, this was not a sexually motivated crime, as strange as that may seem to those who follow crimes of this nature.

that's what I said too this man was angry!

Yes. There must be more to this story. The murderer clearly wanted the crime to be attributed to himself and the dear child's body to be found.

What on earth triggered such insane violence? Sadly, people are murdered for the most trivial reasons. It boggles the mind.

Yes. There must be more to this story. The murderer clearly wanted the crime to be attributed to himself and the dear child's body to be found.

What on earth triggered such insane violence? Sadly, people are murdered for the most trivial reasons. It boggles the mind.

Oh go back a few pages and read this guy has been in trouble before. there is history with this childs family and Bobby Bourne's

Its very sad

I don't know even with a cursory glance it's obvious this person has some kind of fixation with young girls.
I would be totally blown away if this were not a sexually motivated crime.

This case reminds me a bit of the Sidney Randall case.

I am just glad that Adriaunna was found so quickly, rather than months later (like Sidney).

She was abducted on monday at 5 right and found today at 1pm I don't understand why they are waiting for DNA surely they can ID her Visually I mean she wouldn't be all that much decomp in just 2 and a half days ...

She was abducted on monday at 5 right and found today at 1pm I don't understand why they are waiting for DNA surely they can ID her Visually I mean she wouldn't be all that much decomp in just 2 and a half days ...

There can be procedural reasons, in addition to decay or other visual recognition issues. It's better to be sure.

Alanna Gallagher was snatched by a neighbor and killed and dumped so fast that her body was discovered before she was officially reported missing...and they still confirmed with DNA.

I think he beat her to death! They cant identify her! JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robinhood0602
Back