GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sgt Mike Watson from Missouri State Patrol

DNA sample taken to lab Thursday morning and the results were given last night.

Over 100 officers were rotating through to search.
Several agencies are still out following leads and working today.
250 volunteers and then the fire rescue crews. Red cross, used city hall as the base of operations.

Have nothing else right now.

This time my reaction is anger. Because it seems like the police may have been so close to saving her. They got him so fast but she was already gone..

Poor baby. Rest in Peace little girl.

How can you say that your reaction is anger with the police. Direct it at the perp he is the one that took her killed her heck I would say the police did a hell of a job in finding this guy so fast . I don't think you can blame the police in this case...

Main purpose of press conference is to thank those who helped find Adriaunna.

An autopsy was done in Springfield yesterday. 911 call came in at 5:34 pm. He was stopped at 7:05 pm. At 4:55 she was seen getting into the vehicle.

Called for outside help pretty much immediately.

Individual officers and fire department members were responding immediately.

Search warrants have been issued during investigation. No details at this time.

So from the timeline given at this presser the suspect, BB, had two hours to abduct and murder Adriaunna and then get caught.

Became a death investigation when the body was located Wednesday afternoon. Can't discuss any details about the child's body.

Reporter complaining about scarcity of information.

My view is that's too bad as long as this guy is convicted.

Sheriff says there will be new charges filed. Will not say what.

Should not be multi-jurisdictional prosecution, Barton County only. There will be new charges filed.

Reporter is trying to suggest bad blood between Adriaunna's family and suspect.

Now it's over. Not much information released.

I missed the part on when the media will hear about the new charges. Anybody catch a time for that?

When I hear new charges I instantly think a sexual assault of some nature. I hate that past crimes have tainted my mind like this. :(

I missed the part on when the media will hear about the new charges. Anybody catch a time for that?

"The man charged with the kidnapping of Horton, Bobby Bourne Jr., has been moved from Barton County to Jasper County jail. MHP says charges have not been upgraded at this time.

However, the Barton County prosecuting attorney says new charges will be brought against Bourne, either Friday or early next week."

http://www.koamtv.com/story/23179597/authorities-search-for-missing-girl-in-golden-city-mo

:seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler
Back