GUILTY MO - Adriaunna Horton, 12, abducted & murdered, Golden City, 19 Aug 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Family acquaintance arrested

Velma Horton, James Horton's mother, said Bourne had worked with her son on some home repair jobs. She said he, at one time, had lived nearby and that his children knew Adrianna and her two siblings, and the youngsters had played together.

http://www.kspr.com/news/kspr-12yea...rton-county-missouri-20130820,0,5258856.story
GOLDEN CITY, Mo. -- 34-year-old Bobby Bourne is charged tonight with kidnapping 12-year-old Adrianna Horton. Police say the man from Lockwood was last seen with the girl in a park Monday.

Over 350 search and rescue police and volunteers fanned out around Golden City to search for Horton.

"Looking everywhere. Every creek every pond. The more people we have the maybe sooner we can find her," said Horton's Grandmother Velma. "I'm numb. We're scared."

Adrianna, her sister, and a couple friends went to Hazel Park Monday afternoon. It was the first day of school and the young girls were excited to play in their neighborhood. Horton's eight-year-old sister said Bourne drove up to the girls three times while they were playing in the park.

"He said, 'Can you help me find my two youngest daughters? They went over to their best friend's house,'" Lydia Horton said while clutching a picture of her big sister. "Then he said to Sissy, ' I have a secret to tell you when we get on the highway.'"

The girl said she turned around and her big sister was gone. Lydia said she ran to her grandmother's house and told the adults that Adrianna had disappeared.

omg, he married a woman a year and a half ago with THREE daughters!!!

They Married On april fools day!
His entire Fb is about the daughters!
Seems he has a son!

They Married On april fools day!
His entire Fb is about the daughters!
Seems he has a son!

Though they may have gotten married then, they have been a family unit for well over 3 years.
She has 4 daughters, he has a son. They have family pictures of all 5 kids as far back as May 2010.
Just to clarify... this was a fairly long term relationship. :seeya:
I find myself hoping he's innocent. Because he looks like a doting stepfather. :please:

No more updates? If there are any locals lurking, could you please register and join in and tell us what is happening in the area?

Adriaunna is such a pretty little girl. I hope she can be found quickly, whatever condition she is in.

Though they may have gotten married then, they have been a family unit for well over 3 years.
She has 4 daughters, he has a son. They have family pictures of all 5 kids as far back as May 2010.
Just to clarify... this was a fairly long term relationship. :seeya:
I find myself hoping he's innocent. Because he looks like a doting stepfather. :please:

If he has been charged they obviously have some evidence and a one million dollar bond says to me they do not think this child is alive.

If he has been charged they obviously have some evidence and a one million dollar bond says to me they do not think this child is alive.

I have seen more than one case where an innocent man was charged.
I don't assume his guilt just because he has been charged.

I am not saying he is innocent.
I am hoping for all the children's sake that he is innocent.

If he was a monster and everyone is relieved at his arrest, then fine.
However, if he was a doting stepfather adored by his stepchildren, they are going to be crushed.

Also, if he is innocent, there is still a chance to find Adriaunna alive with someone else.
That's all I'm saying. :twocents:

No more updates? If there are any locals lurking, could you please register and join in and tell us what is happening in the area?

They are searching from the ground, water, and air. There are LE everywhere. Every county police force around is helping in the search. Search parties are using local churches to organize. I was told that the search parties around the creek are 16 people wide and also on horseback. FBI are in town. National Guard showed up today. Helicopters in the air all day. Golden City has never had this many people in it... There are a lot of rumors, but they are just that. No real information except was has been already posted.

It is awesome that so many people are coming together for Adriaunna!

That also sounds like A LOT of manpower if they believe they are looking for a body... :twocents:

They are searching from the ground, water, and air. There are LE everywhere. Every county police force around is helping in the search. Search parties are using local churches to organize. I was told that the search parties around the creek are 16 people wide and also on horseback. FBI are in town. National Guard showed up today. Helicopters in the air all day. Golden City has never had this many people in it... There are a lot of rumors, but they are just that. No real information except was has been already posted.

It is awesome that so many people are coming together for Adriaunna!

That also sounds like A LOT of manpower if they believe they are looking for a body... :twocents:

Sorry for the typos in my previous posts. I hope you are right. The rumors, of course, are not good. Trying not to listen to them and concentrate on what we know to be true and stay positive for Adrianna. Praying for her safe return.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...86955852.22666.100001734653163&type=1&theater

From KODE News Facebook:

1170828_536199769781173_680976020_n.jpg

ETA: looks like this mugshot is from his arrest in 2012.

BOBBY DON BOURNE JR
DATE: 10/11/2012
CHARGE: PROBATION VIOLATION

http://www.bartoncountymosheriff.com/monthly-arrest-2012/october-arrest/

Wonder why he was on probation. I'll look on MO casenet.

I'm not seeing any comments from family yet...
One family member of his prayed for Adriaunna's safe return after his arrest...
But I've seen no one directly commenting on his arrest. :waitasec:

I'm from Missouri also, but more south central. It's probably important to note that the part of the state where the search centers around is very rugged terrain. Missouri is known as the "cave state" and this area has a lot of caves, caverns, hills, bluffs, rivers, extremely curvy, winding roads, etc. Unfortunately, I think this hinders the search and makes hiding someone easier than you might think. Thoughts, Glitterflits?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecillim7488
Back